• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean that 'Air' HQ's i.e. Creating an Army/Army Group size HQ to assign air formations without any land units are out now?

Other than that, THIS is what I call a patch. Not the 'fixed 5 issues, removed a dozen bugs' half-arsed affair that unfortunately tends to be the standard these days. Great job!

I'll see how it works tomorrow but the sheer size and scope of 1.2 looks impressive.

1.2 issues

I downloaded the 1.2 update for my Vista and the game WILL NO LONGER RUN it gets to creating rivers and it shuts down. Even trying to re-download the update doesn't work ( the update installer won't run) why is it doing this.

I downloaded the 1.2 update for my Vista and the game WILL NO LONGER RUN it gets to creating rivers and it shuts down. Even trying to re-download the update doesn't work ( the update installer won't run) why is it doing this.

Post in the Tech-Support sub-forum, which also has some tips in the Sticky regarding crashes. You can access it once you register your game:
Why & How to register HOI3

Status
Not open for further replies.