• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Greetings Commanders,

We would like to let you know that our team is working hard to address some issues you have flagged with the Below & Beyond expansion and free content update.

You can expect the first hotfix to come out on Monday, September 13th, simultaneously on all platforms. It’s going to address the problem with disappearing pipes and cables, and change the Asteroid Lander increment from 5 to 1, among other fixes and tweaks.

We are also trying to help out players who are struggling with continuing their game on the pre-patch save files. While the hotfix should fix some of the more persistent issues on the old save files, for the best experience we recommend starting a new save file.

Finally, we would like to thank all the players for your patience, understanding, and the time you spent on sending the feedback and reporting the bugs to us.

This is not the last time you’ll hear from us on this topic. We are fully committed to improving your experience with the game and giving you the polished content you deserve. We will keep you informed on our progress.

Pre patch saves work. - YAY!
Asteroid Lander can pick single resources. - Good job!
Lakes flooding map - not fixed
0.xx food bug - not fixed... unless it starts to work on new saves... WAIT WHAT?!?!?!
EDIT: it needs rebuilding... well, I still see some small pad with 0.xx food atfer I destroy it.

Testing further...

Last edited:
no disasters not fixed it seems. still testing though

*edit*
map with disaster setting 3 4 3 4

sol 60. one meteor swarm at sol 34. one mars quake sometime. nothing else.

enough passiv testing. plx fix soon. I do not really care to play without disasters.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
We released and checked the availability on all PC/Mac platforms including EGS and everything looked fine on our side.

Please let me know if you don't see any updates on your end.
No update on my end. Epic Games launcher still shows version at 1007874, in-game credits the same. Auto-update is on. I restarted Epic Games launcher a few times already.

No update on my end. Epic Games launcher still shows version at 1007874, in-game credits the same. Auto-update is on. I restarted Epic Games launcher a few times already.
Ah, that's actually the right version. I noticed a mistake in our patch notes thanks to your post and corrected it now, so you should be good to go!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Greetings Commanders,

We would like to let you know that our team is working hard to address some issues you have flagged with the Below & Beyond expansion and free content update.

You can expect the first hotfix to come out on Monday, September 13th, simultaneously on all platforms. It’s going to address the problem with disappearing pipes and cables, and change the Asteroid Lander increment from 5 to 1, among other fixes and tweaks.

[]...]

Thanks for fixing it. I started a new save file and so far it seems to work fine. :)

(Linux user, Ubuntu 18.04, with a GTX750ti)

please fix the issue with the game crashing to desktop if you try to land an asteroid lander with a RC Transport on it. Apparently, the contents of the RC transport is stored with the asteroid, so if the asteroid goes out of range, the game can't remember the contents of the RC transport on board the rocket.

Reactions:
@Aiwyth i seem to have a “mod Bork” issue once I click “Y” to open menu with build options. it literally gives me that error message and I cant close menu or move to other choices but it’s not frozen and time still moves and I can increase or pause it I just have one question I was under the impression we could use old saves with this dlc and still access the underground?

Pre patch saves work. - YAY!
Asteroid Lander can pick single resources. - Good job!
Lakes flooding map - not fixed
0.xx food bug - not fixed... unless it starts to work on new saves... WAIT WHAT?!?!?!
EDIT: it needs rebuilding... well, I still see some small pad with 0.xx food atfer I destroy it.

Testing further...
NO @animaniack not true for xbox
We released and checked the availability on all PC/Mac platforms including EGS and everything looked fine on our side.

Please let me know if you don't see any updates on your end.
See previous post