• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gukan i'll fix it with the map. It's just overhere (in Melbourne) is right now friday night amd have guests over, but i'll do it tommorow maybe in afternoon. I will upload the map and maybe have to split the Capljina province and Catici, but maybe not.

Also i've been meaning to ask Hax, i was thinking if we should split Srebrenica province to have Potocari, so what do you think about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3uepvK6GyA

maybe something to use as the intro music? :)

Not whole song for intro.

Oh. I got new song for intro music. Makes my spine tingle. Movie also cool :p
Theme from Crimson Tide

Wow, that is the chosen one!
I really like this song and think it could fit as intro.

Glad to see this mod is so vibrant and alive. Looking forward to... testing, maybe?

An idea popped into my head: Communist and Nazi versions of all the countries! Thoughts?

It will be great!
About nazis, LOL NO:rolleyes::D

BTW i propose that we put yugos antheme in start of intro, then cut it by putting sounds of war and ending in much win with the song KM posted. :D

Like the idea, now we need to see what parts of the intro, anthem and what war sounds we should use.
Please discuss this at our BoP forum:rolleyes:

Also i've been meaning to ask Hax, i was thinking if we should split Srebrenica province to have Potocari, so what do you think about it?

Alright, that is the last splitting of a province I hope:)

And what do you think of my smiley : :rolleyes: ? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how your events are going, firstly before the wars began there was alot of tension on the football field. Can there be an event (if there isn't already) of a football game that raises the partisan activity?

Happened twice: Yugoslavia vs Netherlands held in Zagreb, Croatia. Fans in the stand were booing the Yugoslav players. This I suppose can be used:

"The Yugoslavian national football team played the Netherlands and faced a greater opposition in the stands than on the pitch"
Outcomes could be: "Ignore this rabble" (Dissent in Croat territories +20%)
"Let's kick a goal against the Croats!" (Dissent in Croat territories +30%, Serbian belligrence +10, send division to Zagreb).

Just an idea. Here's a link to the story:
http://www.soccerphile.com/soccerphile/news/balkans-soccer/football-war.html

Secondly I found a timeline which could help with existing events:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_wars
under the subtitle: A brief timeline of the Yugoslav Wars

If you need anything else, research wise, let me know.

And what do you think of my smiley : ?

Many people get angry because of it.

I'm not sure how your events are going, firstly before the wars began there was alot of tension on the football field. Can there be an event (if there isn't already) of a football game that raises the partisan activity?

I think it could be fun :rofl:

Many people get angry because of it.

I think it could be fun :rofl:

Just using historical facts, here in Australia there is still alot of tension at Serbian and Croatian backed football games. My landlord is Serbian and my best friend is Macedonian. Can't see me inviting him around for a drink I guess. ;)

I have seen this on tv. Football team partisans being recruited into gang organisations and then football matches turn into mass kill riots. Actually a french was killed during one of those riots recently.

Those events could be made to represent the tensions between the ethnical groups/countries. Like +1 dissent and -5 relation with nation X.

Gukan here is the final map of Bosnia, also with fixing those provinces with rivers which i had to add 3 more provinces, also added 2 more provinces (sorry had to do) and changed names for two provinces to be more correct.

The first map is with added provinces:

The second map shows where the changes have been made in alphabetical order, so it's easy for you to spot the changes:

A - I added province "Kosova" and the river is drawn in blue where it should go. I also got rid of the black line where it was dividing provinces "Novi Seher" and "Maglaj" previously.

B - You can see i divided "Cunista" province into two, adding "Solun" province.

C - For the river "Bosna" which coninues from Maglaj, i had to split the "Catici" province, bring "Catici" to the right side of the river and added "Mostre" province to the left. As you can see i've drawn the blue line where the river should go through.

D - I only had to change the name from "Konjevic Polje" to "Drinjaca".

E - For the "Srebrenica" province i just added "Potocari" province.

F - Where i pointed F is the province i just changed the name from "Zeleni Jadar" to more accurate name "Luka".

G - Like with A and C i had to split this province in three, adding one more province "Visici". The river is coloured blue and you can see where it should go through that part.

So this is all and hope that it should be fine now with the rivers and provinces. If you have any questions just ask, glad to help. I hope you understood this message...