• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That is 11 songs, didn't we say only 10??
One most away:p
Meh 1+ isnt making things soooo much more heavy.
So this is for HOI 2 Armagedon,and it will be later released for AoD?Ayone tried AoD here?Can someone pls tell me if it features some graphical improvment...?
This mod will eventually also be for AoD:)
First a single BETA for HoI Arma and then start converting to AoD.
And techtree will not be activated in the scenario.
:mad:
And yes we will change the graphics. We are not gonna make you shoot muslims with ww2 graphics, obviously that would be weird... :p

About map. I think we have every regions mapped no?
How about someone make maps montage, add all the dev maps into 1 to make things easier to see than having lots of maps?

Gukan here is the map of Bosnia with the rivers. These are more accurate than the previous ones.

The second map is just with the three rivers Bosna, Neretva and Vrbas. The provinces that i circled need change. The bottom circle where Croatia is, Neretva should start like that and not like on the previous map. You can see the Croatian Map how i divided Ploce and Metkovic on one side and Opuzen on the other. That's how Neretva starts and the next circle where it enters Bosnia in Capljina province it should go upwards between Capljina and Pocitelj provinces. Now you can see below Pocitelj province that there is still area left from Capljina province. Is it possible to leave the river going through Capljina province and not divide in two or should we add a third province between Capljina and Pocitelj.

As for the third circle in the middle Bosnia near Visoko and Sarajevo, where Catici province are it should through that province but it will became the same story with Capljina province, should we add a third province or just divide the province and leave the same name.

And the fourth circle where i circled in the north in the Maglaj province is it possible to leave it like that or should we split them in half having river between them. I hope you understand me what i'm asking you about...

As for the Albania map it should go like i told you, the south river needs to go between Gjirokaster on the south and Polican on the north, because the town Gjirokaster is on the that river. As for the northern river where you have dividing Albania and Macedonia, that river should start like i have drawn...

Great, are we done now with painting besides those river provinces?

So this is for HOI 2 Armagedon,and it will be later released for AoD?Ayone tried AoD here?Can someone pls tell me if it features some graphical improvment...?

Some it does, but we will of course use custom made:)

:mad:
And yes we will change the graphics. We are not gonna make you shoot muslims with ww2 graphics, obviously that would be weird... :p

Keep that on a civilized level, please:p

And YES one must away! This mod is a democracy with a dictator!

Gukan, how did you hide the double provs? I mean when you used an ID, it's repeated for another province, and so you get a huge province of 2 parts. How did you get rid of them?

Gukan could you please give me a status rapport on the map, please:)
43% :D
No, Croatia less than a half done, Bosnia and Albania to be done. Others already done. When all is done i will take a look at provinces splited by rivers.

Gukan, how did you hide the double provs? I mean when you used an ID, it's repeated for another province, and so you get a huge province of 2 parts. How did you get rid of them?
Don't know exactly what do you mean. :confused:
But i try to not repeat IDs. I keep the ids.csv file provided with the mapMaker Utility open and i keep track of any used color.

Any chances for Beta to be finished this month?

Vukovar

If Serbia counqers Vukovar before 18th November 1991 Vukovar will have very high Partisan activity( 50%-75%).
If Serbia maintain Vukovar until 18th November 1991 partisans activity will disapear.
If not then surounding counqerd Croatian provinces will have high partisan activity and Serbia will gain 5 dissindency for failure.

Does anyone likes this idea?

Any chances for Beta to be finished this month?

Well I don't really now it's looks on the map front.

If Serbia counqers Vukovar before 18th November 1991 Vukovar will have very high Partisan activity( 50%-75%).
If Serbia maintain Vukovar until 18th November 1991 partisans activity will disapear.
If not then surounding counqerd Croatian provinces will have high partisan activity and Serbia will gain 5 dissindency for failure.

Does anyone likes this idea?

Mmm, events we can talk later;)

Questions for El-Fatih about the Bosnia with rivers map :)
- The provinces RAKOVAC-M?GLAJ: Can the frontier betwen them go north to south and be M?GLAJ in the west side of the river and RAKOVAC in the east side?
- Province CATICI: Can i set a frontier where river go and add the east side of this province to KAKANJ and BREZA?
- Province CAPLJINA : What to do with the west side? Add it to LJUBISKI or made a new province? Or what to do with the east side (as the city dot is at the west side)?

Thanks!