• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Head of State: Franjo Tuđman
Head of Government: Stjepan Mesić

That's for now. I'm a bit busy right in the moment, I'll find ministers tomorrow.

Hax- No. The UCK wasn't army of Republic of Kosova. UCK is a guerilla, using unhonorable methods for aquiring their goals.

Hax- No. The UCK wasn't army of Republic of Kosova. UCK is a guerilla, using unhonorable methods for aquiring their goals.

Yhea, the Yugoslav/Serb soldiers in Kosovo used honarble methods.. :rolleyes:

Still, 'Kosova' is apparently to be in, so there's no need discussing it.

So UCK is no army?
That was the army of Kosova.
Same thing was with Krajina.
Kosovo and Kosova is same.
That country will be in the mod.

Erm ure missing the point again. UCK was active in like 1997-1999 - at that time they had THOUSANDs of members and were in fact an army. The first republic of Kosova was in something like 1991 or something like that (one year + / - i cant say im 100% sure). At that time - time of civil war in Croatia and Bosnia selfproclaimed Republic of Kosova didnt have UCK, it wanted to create parallel institutions to those that Serbs controlled in Kosovo and the whole movement was peaceful. Thats the whole point. Before 1995 u had no UCK to fight Serbian police and army as they did in 1998 when Milosevic sent army and police. So Republic of Kosova never existed, while Republic of Kosovo does exist as UN-NATO protectorate state.

Yhea, the Yugoslav/Serb soldiers in Kosovo used honarble methods.. :rolleyes:

Still, 'Kosova' is apparently to be in, so there's no need discussing it.

Well if ure Muslim from Bosnia (call it Boshniak or w/e u want i dont care) and u feel some tribal love and heart connection with Kosovo Albanians, i can understand that. It is, after all your mod. And i agree with u that theres no point in discussing weather it should be in mod or not.

However wishing that something exists, for whatever reason, being personal or of other nature, doesnt make it true. And thats the case with Republic of Kosova. U guys decide to make it in your mod, fine, youre free do it, but if u claim that it existed - u will start a discussion because we, who live here have duty to say ure wrong.

Come on, Kosovo and Kosova what is the different.
Srboljub play as Serbia and take Kosovo if u hate them so much.:D
------------------------------------------------------------
Van der Gent i now official decleare you crew members of this mod.
Do you swear to give help and defend this mod?

Only answer Yes sir.

When you have answered you will be in the crew list:D

Well if ure Muslim from Bosnia (call it Boshniak or w/e u want i dont care) and u feel some tribal love and heart connection with Kosovo Albanians, i can understand that. It is, after all your mod. And i agree with u that theres no point in discussing weather it should be in mod or not.

However wishing that something exists, for whatever reason, being personal or of other nature, doesnt make it true. And thats the case with Republic of Kosova. U guys decide to make it in your mod, fine, youre free do it, but if u claim that it existed - u will start a discussion because we, who live here have duty to say ure wrong.

God damn it, get out before you get this thread closed! The banhammer will be hammering on this modification if this discussion continues. :mad:

You might have a REAL strong hate or you despise the people in those areas, but this is a discussion about a modification for the Yugoslavian wars on a forum, and I frankly would expect this to be more civil. If you get the modification shut down all my work would be to waste, just because you couldn't hold your tongue.

Venting steam on this forum is dangerous, because the moderators have a set of rules that there should be order, not hate. Saying things like "tribal connection" IS hate and will give you a warning or get you banned. So instead of countering this post with a flame post about me, please think of the consequences. You don't get contacted by the moderators, the modification continues, my work isn't wasted, everyone is happy! I might actually get a warning for writing this, but I'd say it was worth it, because a previous mod concerning the Eastern European area actually got closed OVER THE SAME REASON(!) Isn't that a message, guideline, advice, or anything?

PS: I am not a moderator, but sometimes I wish I were.

Modleader, moderators, different people: Sorry for my steam-vent, but this mod should continue.

Now, when this discussion is behind us, this post will be deleted, and hopefully the thread will be friendly again.

God damn it, get out before you get this thread closed! The banhammer will be hammering on this modification if this discussion continues. :mad:

You might have a REAL strong hate or you despise the people in those areas, but this is a discussion about a modification for the Yugoslavian wars on a forum, and I frankly would expect this to be more civil. If you get the modification shut down all my work would be to waste, just because you couldn't hold your tongue.

Venting steam on this forum is dangerous, because the moderators have a set of rules that there should be order, not hate. Saying things like "tribal connection" IS hate and will give you a warning or get you banned. So instead of countering this post with a flame post about me, please think of the consequences. You don't get contacted by the moderators, the modification continues, my work isn't wasted, everyone is happy! I might actually get a warning for writing this, but I'd say it was worth it, because a previous mod concerning the Eastern European area actually got closed OVER THE SAME REASON(!) Isn't that a message, guideline, advice, or anything?

PS: I am not a moderator, but sometimes I wish I were.

Modleader, moderators, different people: Sorry for my steam-vent, but this mod should continue.

Now, when this discussion is behind us, this post will be deleted, and hopefully the thread will be friendly again.

Ill just quote you, but it is meant for everyone else included in this discussion. I never said anything about hating or loving anyone myself. The conclusions u have reached are part of your imagination only and i will not comment them. Similar thing goes about comments on being civil. I havent insulted anyone with anything impolite really, there is no faul language or bad words in any of my previous posts so if u assume anything from what i have written it is your problem not mine. I might have gotten a few conclusions from one your previous posts, but u dont see me running around whining about it.

Im not venting anything, and saying stuff like "tribal connenctions" is hardly hate. Tribe is the same thing as clan, and clan was and is a from of human society. I dont know whats so hatriotic in this. If anyone was venting out its you, and ure right, ure not mod and theres a reason for that.

I agree with you on last thing tho, the mod should continue, none of us, as far as i can see has anything against it, some of us really want to play it.

@Hax it has NO importance how u will name it ingame, as i said before it is entirely your right and no1 should have problem with it. However when u say that there WAS a STATE called Kosova at the time of Yugoslav civil war, I, and the rest of my people and those who care about it, see it as attempt to missrepresent history and the actual facts. If you dont like/want it, stop claiming this its simple. Its like wanting to be a super star and complaining about lack of privacy. U cant have both.

And finally, any mod is more than welcome to read my posts and ban me if i have broken any forum rules, as im sure they will. But if u put imagination, that some people obviously have around here,aside and read word for word im sure ull see that there was nothing wrong with it.

Greets!

Okay people. Imho it should stay as Republic of Kosova (because it was declared by such name then) and that's all. No more political discussions.

Going back to the mod:

Imho There could be a Balkan War event, in a period of 1999-2001. This was a time of great Albanian insurgency, and Albania could actually officialy support Republic of Kosova, Illyrida Republic and some albanian state in Montenegro. This would be a war between Yugoslavia and Macedonia, contra Albania and the self-declared states. Albania has a dissent military power, and Yugoslavia should be weakened after the bombings of NATO, so the chances are even.

But if Kosovo got independent during 91'-95' war- then sometime by the end of the century Yugoslavia could send an ultimatum to Kosova, asking for coming back to it. If Kosova declined, then Albania could protect her "little brother" and issue a war over Yugoslavia. Then- insurgency in Presevo, Montenegro, and Tetovo in Macedonia.

EDIT: People, remember, this mod is historical in its basics- there can by many ahistorical endings, so SOMEHOW Kosova could exist (Yes,Srboljub, I know it didn't)

And please, finis.

Look Voss don't make event now.
First i want to have all the ministers and the military leaders.

Voss: You continue with Croatian ministers.
Davisx3m: You do Albanian ministers.

Van der Gent is in the crew:D
You can start find minister names on Macedonia.

And if somebody continue with this political discussion will be kicked. Or if somebody else do that who is not in the crew i will call on a moderator and you will probarely get a warning.

MOD RULES:

§1. No swearing!

§2. No bad ideas, bad pictures or flags! = Considering SPAM!

§3. This mod don't accept any political disucssions!

§4. No publicity of other mods or project!

§5. DON'T double post in row!

Before you get kicked out from this mod you must have got 3 warnings.
After 3 warnings you will be kicked out from the mod crew.
You can again get into the crew if we make a voting.
Any insult towards Hax is 2 warnings!

Now I hope you will follow this rules and we get no problems!

P.S. Always follow Paradox Forum Rules before this threads personal ones!

/Hax

Last edited:
The first one imho

I like the first one, can I get it in 1440x900?

What was the terrain decided upon on the Slovenian map?

I can help a bit with Slovenia if any help is needed, but AFAIK a lot of the work on it has been done. I could do some events (can't script them though) because I just wrote an exam at university about a month ago which had a lot to do with the Ten-Day War and the memories are still somewhat fresh. :)