• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is then Wikipedi lying? Then Herzeg-Bosna, Republika Srpska Krajina never existed or?
Yes Kosova existed but it was not recognized as a state.
Kosova shall be in the game.

You didn't get my point, Republic of Kosova was unrecognised entity in the 90's ergo it didn't existed. It does exist today under the name Republic of Kosovo, which is recognised by 50+ countries under this name.

Let's put it this way:

English: Republic of Kosovo
Albanian: Republika e Kosovës
Serbian: Република Косово

Srpska existed because it had control over it's territory. Republic of Kosova however did not, because it didn't ;PP.

I too love the nick "Razbojnik" ;P. In polish "rozbójnik" means something like "bandit". Is it same in Serbian? ;DD

EDIT

Oh yeah, I was thinking.. Why not expand the time line and make some ahistorical stuff? Insurgency in Macedonia was because the Albanians wanted to create Illyrida Republic- make it a revolter. Also there should be Ulcinj- for Albanian Republic in Montenegro. Greater Albania could emerge as the slav states are bleeding to death?

Last edited:
Why was Sgt. Optimus banned :S

He got banned today just some hour ago :/

I can help with with the ahistorical scenarios xdd. I don't know how to make events, I don't have the graphics tools needed to create leader pics :(

I'm a role player and I'm thinking about ahistorical scenarios almost all the time. I can think of events and possible scenarios, and someone just would have to create them technically (as events for example) :)

I can propably do some research, Ministers, leaders and maybe do some simple events :)

Hmm, sure you are in the crew.

Davisx3m DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE CREW?

Thanks. I gave you already some ideas about Greater Albania :)
Could someone show me please some kind of alpha-map? Or at least provinces that you'll have for each country?

You sound a big "maktgalen" xD

Yes sir.

Oui, monsieur xDD
Yes sir ;]

I want diciplin and power here, if you don't follow the rules you will be kicked out.

Now who wanna gives some ideas?
But first i want to make the minister and military leader pics ready.
Then we can make events and ideas.
So guys this is your missions:

Voss: Find the ministers for Croatia in 1991 (ONLY NAMES!)
Davisx3m: Find the ministers for Albania in 1991 (ONLY NAMES!)
Prinz you now what to do and I now what do to!

You didn't get my point, Republic of Kosova was unrecognised entity in the 90's ergo it didn't existed. It does exist today under the name Republic of Kosovo, which is recognised by 50+ countries under this name.

Let's put it this way:

English: Republic of Kosovo
Albanian: Republika e Kosovës
Serbian: Република Косово

Let me try to make it a bit clearer. The difference between lets say Republika Srpska and Republic of Kosova is that first one had de facto military (or paramilitary or w/e u wanna call it) and physical control over certain area or territory. It had some institutions both civilian and military which are marks of state. During the time of civil war in Croatia and Bosnia IN Serbia, dont forget that Kosovo WAS part of Serbia (as we claim it is today) and not a republic (like Cro, Bos, Slo etc), IN Kosovo a buch of Albanian intellectuals - meaning few respectable (among Albanians) people from university if i remember correctly, sat together and decided, ok lets proclaim republic. It wasnt a state in true meaning because it had no government, it had no army, no constitution etc. It was basically few people who decided to mess around and proclaim a "republic" just to piss Milosevic and/or Serbs off.

So i think thats what Sgt Optimus was talking bout. It would be the same as if u had a few people from the university in Belgrade who decided to piss off Milosevic during the war and declared republic of Belgrade or Novi Sad, it simply isnt real.

On the other hand its entirely up to you weather u wish to put this "state" in your mod, its plausible for ahistoric state i guess. U might as well start a revolution in Sandzak region (Novi Pazar) which is located in heart of Serbia where Muslim (back then, nowdays "Boshniaks") make majority, or other possible republics of "you and me and our street" all around Balkans...