• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just too stupid and frustrating the whole situation.. Everyone has been let down, and sure, "let them have the time they need, so we dont get a buggy game" sounds good.. But we all know it will still have loads of bugs, every game has bugs on release. It's a very unprofessional way to handle things. Personally ive been waiting for this game to happen for years, and im pretty sure at this stage people are going to be disappointed cuz of the long hype (as seen with diablo 3 etc)

You should have hired more people when you saw that it wasnt possible to release at the promised date. Personally i'll just download the game illegally, and eventually buy it, if its more awesome than awesomeness itself

That's a risky post you just made there..

It is just too stupid and frustrating the whole situation.. Everyone has been let down, and sure, "let them have the time they need, so we dont get a buggy game" sounds good.. But we all know it will still have loads of bugs, every game has bugs on release. It's a very unprofessional way to handle things. Personally ive been waiting for this game to happen for years, and im pretty sure at this stage people are going to be disappointed cuz of the long hype (as seen with diablo 3 etc)

You should have hired more people when you saw that it wasnt possible to release at the promised date. Personally i'll just download the game illegally, and eventually buy it, if its more awesome than awesomeness itself

That's a risky post you just made there..

like this risky?
VV
A-BEIJING-MAN-STANDS-IN-F-008.jpg

and no dave, we HAVEN'T been let down. your just overreacting to something we all knew was going to happen, because early release dates are very unreliable and guaranteed to change. and while yes, it's a safe bet HOI 4 will be buggy on day 1, i'd rather wait and have a mildly buggy game instead of an prematurely released game so buggy, broken, and FUBARed it potentially impacts my perception of the entire company. that is the difference between day 1 games like CK2 and EU4 as opposed to day 1 games like total war Rome 2, Battlefield 4, and *shudders* assassins creed unity. the unprofessional thing would be if PDS released HOI 4 too early, and i'll happily wait the extra months to ensure the game i buy ISN'T a festering crapbucket.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.