• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Ink

Sergeant
May 4, 2015
Hey! are your sure you'll not run away and make another delay again? 1 year of waiting and slightly changes. nothing much. are you ready to release within 2015 hahaha!!! you told me you'll tell me about new release date!!! ah....com'on.

Reactions:
You can't delay something again that you haven't given a release date. They could release it in 2017 without ever having to delay it again. :p Many people on the forum deem a 2015 release unlikely though.

Reactions:
I would rather sit here on the forums and be a creep who tries to squeeze out as much information as we can from Paradox, we totally do not peek through their windows whenever they are home alone or anything like that.

However, let them take their time. I am more than sure I read or heard that they rather take their time, or make more time to make sure HoI4 will be a complete game and not a full buggfest on release.

We just need to relax.. sit back... watch some videos of HoI4 and dream away~ of all the wonderful things we will do to the world.

Reactions:
Hey! are your sure you'll not run away and make another delay again? 1 year of waiting and slightly changes. nothing much. are you ready to release within 2015 hahaha!!! you told me you'll tell me about new release date!!! ah....com'on.
You sound like a character from Red Alert.

Reactions:
lower detail than HOI3(except graphics) but take longer time than HOI3. busy with art work right? oh my god, all countries have different ministers and leaders portraits, farewell.

Reactions:
I would rather sit here on the forums and be a creep who tries to squeeze out as much information as we can from Paradox, we totally do not peek through their windows whenever they are home alone or anything like that.
We should push for a web cam in their production studio (No sound). I am sure they would have over 100 people watching them work!!!!! :D

Reactions:
The issue is that they announced it far too early in development.
Or they are just spending too much time on aesthetics, which I suppose is fine, but a bit annoying.

Reactions:
Oh god. Hundreds of fans just staring at them work, every time they take a small break the angry staring intensifies.
Hahaha, every time Podcat goes to the bathroom or gets a coffee the forum turns into a flamefest :D .

Reactions:
lower detail than HOI3(except graphics) but take longer time than HOI3. busy with art work right? oh my god, all countries have different ministers and leaders portraits, farewell.

Lower detail? Battalions instead of brigades. Individual planes with air combat resolved at 1 v 1 or 2 v 1 dogfights. More detailed positioning in naval battles. More ships on the map. MP relating to actual populations. More provinces. Three types of area - province, state, region. Building equipment, including tanks and trucks. More variety of rare material. National Focus trees. Battle plans.

Yes, some things have been removed, like HQs and Div leaders. But overall it is not clear that the game is less detailed. I trust that they have removed the tedious crap, which didn't really enhance gameplay, and provided better/more stuff in other areas. Air and naval certainly needed more TLC from the devs.

Reactions:
They are obviously adding the feature where when a battle takes place, it goes down to a battle map like Combat mission, where you have to actually fight the battle.

Reactions:
Did I miss some kind of 2015 confirmation? As far as I knew we are all in the dark on a release date except that whenever we hit approved alpha its 3 months until beta and then another 3 months of said beta before release.

They are obviously adding the feature where when a battle takes place, it goes down to a battle map like Combat mission, where you have to actually fight the battle.
yes, i heard paradox bought the men of war series.
not only do you have to allocate your IC to supplies, but you need to fill up every soldier's ammunition individually

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.