• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is this game the FTG and AOD for CK if its not i don't care what it is!

Well, I don't actually think it is, but I might as well get it out of the way. THE SOURCE CODE CHANGED VERSION OF CK!!!! Any way, sounds like something EU era, maybe focusing on the conquest of the new world?

It would be a great news if it was not on console !!!

I don't like consoles... It usualy makes bad games...
:D

However that's a great move from paradox !!! That means this company is monving on really fast, and probably one of the fastest growing Game's companies of the last years !!!

Jesus, things must be hectic over at Paradox Towers these days... seems to be a new announcement every week. If their business plan is to use profits from third-party games to fund their own games, than it gets my thumbs up!

Give me a few minutes, I'm just about finished scraping this barrel.

jeeze, has paradox turned into the new ubisoft or EA?
you guys are shitting out new games every week!

Do you plan to make your company public any time soon? :p

well we'd like to see it as Paradox had a really good autumn and went to a lot of fun parties. And since nature always runs its course we felt the need to birth a litter of new babies on to you guys.

So guess what, you're the father!

Are we still talking about games? Anyway, they are all fun and we think they'll make the family bigger and better.

It's going to be a fun year.

/s

Seriously, if all this is just from HoI3 then you'd better make sure it turns out at least as good as HoI2...

<sigh.>