• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Role-playing is encouraged but is not obligatory.

Anyhoo, I'll be Ghost Dog.

ghostdo1.jpg

Im in as Vito Scaletta
Mafia-2-Dev-Diary-1.jpg

To clarify: we will not be voting by RP characters. This will work just like werewolf has worked before. Only the setup is new, RP rules are not.

Sad to see that some people do not want to be in though. If you have the time to announce that you're out, why don't you have time to be in?

Last edited:
To clarify: we will not be voting by RP characters. This will work just like werewolf has worked before. Only the setup is new, RP rules are not.

Sad to see that some people do not want to be in though. If you have the time to announce that you're out, why don't you have time to be in?

They don't like you.

Hm.

In

I guess, but this one will probably swing the other way in terms of balance. No RP needed makes it less of a time consumer though, so I guess I can handle another experiment.

Nothing personal Najs (even though I do hate you with a passion). I just don't want to play a Meso game. Also I don't really have the time to put much effort into it.

Nothing personal Najs (even though I do hate you with a passion). I just don't want to play a Meso game. Also I don't really have the time to put much effort into it.

It might be for the best. A playe of your caliber would unbalance the game horribly.

I made a change to the rules that I forgot before. Wolves cannot hunt each other.

I am very much open to suggestions.

I'm not entirely sure what can be done. In this version you're going to need a lot of co-operation between packs for them to survive, because they don't have a lot of depth when it comes to surviving backstabs. And it's still hugely dependent on whether the seer gets hunted early, because two person packs also make it hard to spot patterns. I think three person packs are needed, but the last game was never out of the control of one of the packs. Perhaps two three wolf packs, identifying the pack on death, and an apprentice who becomes seer on the seer's death? I'm not sure.

I made a change to the rules that I forgot before. Wolves cannot hunt each other.

That would make two twos more survivable, definitely. And encourage the use of IJLs. Not sure if it's a good thing, though, it lessens the inter-pack paranoia.

Don't run it too close to big.

Not too many traits and roles I assume. An apprentice would be getting rather close to it.

Who is advocating adding traits? Other roles?