• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IN...no RP role this time. Would rather just focus on analysis. Might start RPing later, intermittently.

Who is advocating adding traits? Other roles?
2 packs of wolves plus seer and villagers and apprentice seer is starting to blur the lines. That alone might be ok but still need to give a heads up to remember this isn't WW big before we end up with a GA or doctor sneaking in also.

2 packs of wolves plus seer and villagers and apprentice seer is starting to blur the lines. That alone might be ok but still need to give a heads up to remember this isn't WW big before we end up with a GA or doctor sneaking in also.

Makes sense. Thanks, jacob.

The manditory vote by nickname part was Bagricula being a Bagricula.

Actually, borrowed from Cluedo as a means to prevent meta-gaming and to encourage RP.

Actually, borrowed from Cluedo as a means to prevent meta-gaming and to encourage RP.

That was just EUROO7 being a Bagricula.

In again...but now as the Donbot

I'd like to try. Inexperience will show though.

Everyone is inexperienced with these rule variations. You'll do fine, or at least no worse than has been seen before. Especially considering how the last game went.

hrm.

It might be for the best. A playe of your caliber would unbalance the game horribly.

I made a change to the rules that I forgot before. Wolves cannot hunt each other.

I'm not sure I approve of that... it will lead to a quick death of the JL by mere chance, I believe.

Why not have a liaison between the packs, one wolf that is nominated ambassador to the other pack. That would severely limit stabs, and yet allow for wolf fraticide and bridge-burning between the packs... pack cooperation should not be a given, it should be hard to achieve. Otherwise, it's just Lite with the pack fighting it out amongst themselves at the end.

There is no apprentice in the game...? Are you IN by the way?

Welcome!

In?

I'm not sure I approve of that... it will lead to a quick death of the JL by mere chance, I believe.

Why not have a liaison between the packs, one wolf that is nominated ambassador to the other pack. That would severely limit stabs, and yet allow for wolf fraticide and bridge-burning between the packs... pack cooperation should not be a given, it should be hard to achieve. Otherwise, it's just Lite with the pack fighting it out amongst themselves at the end.

I don't really like the liaison idea, seeing as it would limit the wolves chances to lynch each other. You are right that this set-up might kill the JL though... Maybe two hunts/night is not a good plan then?

And for those who actually read rules: You will be getting pack information on the wolves this time.

Last edited:
There is no apprentice in the game...? Are you IN by the way?

I was the one musing about an apprentice, as an alternative to two seers or weakening the wolves to 2x2. jL was right really, so probably two seers who know if they've scanned a seer and 2x3 wolves would be my tweak on Bagricula's setup.

I was the one musing about an apprentice, as an alternative to two seers or weakening the wolves to 2x2. jL was right really, so probably two seers who know if they've scanned a seer and 2x3 wolves would be my tweak on Bagricula's setup.

Any thoughts about the 2 hunts/night? It does make the JL rather weak, but on the other hand that was one of the topics discussed when creating Meso, wasn't it?

Bagricula was entertaining that notion. I do like the gore and bloodshed, though, and these games should take much less time than WW Big.

I made a quick count and the wolves should have trouble getting parity on Day 4 at least. I can live with that.

3 more places to go!

Any thoughts about the 2 hunts/night? It does make the JL rather weak, but on the other hand that was one of the topics discussed when creating Meso, wasn't it?

Two hunts a night is crucial if they're allowed to hunt each other to keep up the paranoia. If they're not allowed to hunt each other, two hunts a night is crucial to make the game something more than regular WW Lite with the wolves crippled further. Or at least that's what I think.