• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Point one: I am not you.
Point two: As ridiculous as it may seem, my thoughts at 20:50 were - It is OK, Reis will save himself and if not, there will be enough snippers around. When I actually thought of looking into this thread, I looked at my clock and the time was 21:02 (21:01 here on forums). Too bad.
Point three: OK, commenting about a village fail is now a wolfy behaviour.
Point four: Have we returned to the times I was called Athlacor?

None of these points is valid for my defense. I committed a crime against the village, making 2 villagers die instead of one. I deserve to be lynched and any wolf can now shamelessly vote me without any excuse so I am now going to provide an excellent punching bag, that could be ran up any time, thus putting chaos into analysis (is there any analysis in Meso?).

This is not reversed psychology.

And this is not reversed psychology, either.

Took you 30 minutes to think about this and respond. Interesting. I've hit a nerve there didn't I?

Point 1: You're human as far as I can tell. Gloating is part of your nature.

Point 2: "I was there, but I relied on others". That's a pretty bad defense. You could've said you got distracted by TV, or your little sister, or anything. Usually when this sort of situation happens and there's 10 minutes left, what people do is switch their votes, not wait for someone else to do it. Specially when you can actually watch who's online and who isn't. Anyone concerned would've done that. And you admitted being connected at 20:50. There I never mentioned that, you could've said you connected at 21:00, but you failed at providing yourself an acceptable excuse. If you were monitoring this as a villager you would've done the switch pretty early. I reckon you were just excited by the fact your pack would get a tie, and kept refreshing the page to see if it really was happening.

Point 3: Gloating is a wolfish behaviour.

Point 4: Yes, yes we have.

Then you rant in a rather clumsy manner. It's just that one vote, and you're all over the place? I hit a nerve. Wolf. You'll now get easily ran-up and then use that as an excuse for your innocence. But you are a wolf.

*sigh* What drxav said. Sort of.
Athalcor, reis, boris, Tornadoli(?). The people who easily could have broken the stupid tie. Anyone else? Rice decided to kill himself for fun, and the wolves did us the favor of hunting boris. So right now it seems running up Athalcor and torn is our best bet.
Vote Tornadoli.

Damn you, you stole the point I was just going to make. :D

The time before deadline was very silent and there definitely should have been no confusion about the votecount. So with Athalcor having a couple of votes already...

Vote Tornadoli

How would you know that?

They're the people that (judging by their posts around deadline) were definitely online when the tie had to be broken.

Meh. I had a full game in the last Meso, and I won the Lite before that. I can handle an early hunt.

The Donbot is displeased. He arranges a tie well in advance, and no wolfies come out to play. No doubt since both tied parties were pasta-eaters.

Vote Tamius

Meh. I had a full game in the last Meso, and I won the Lite before that. I can handle an early hunt.

No you can't.

I can sense the rage boiling deep inside you.

Let it out.

No you can't.

I can sense the rage boiling deep inside you.

Let it out.

I am raging with all the intensity of a soothing shade of pastel green, while listening to cruisy radio-friendly pop rock about the pointlessness of dwelling on moments gone.

[video=youtube;CWDPP4sbeww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWDPP4sbeww&feature=related[/video]

Took you 30 minutes to think about this and respond. Interesting. I've hit a nerve there didn't I?

Oh, I forgot that I need to keep refreshing this thread to see if there is anything new. It is not like that I do other stuff, not at all.

Point 1: You're human as far as I can tell. Gloating is part of your nature.

Point 2: "I was there, but I relied on others". That's a pretty bad defense. You could've said you got distracted by TV, or your little sister, or anything. Usually when this sort of situation happens and there's 10 minutes left, what people do is switch their votes, not wait for someone else to do it. Specially when you can actually watch who's online and who isn't. Anyone concerned would've done that. And you admitted being connected at 20:50. There I never mentioned that, you could've said you connected at 21:00, but you failed at providing yourself an acceptable excuse. If you were monitoring this as a villager you would've done the switch pretty early. I reckon you were just excited by the fact your pack would get a tie, and kept refreshing the page to see if it really was happening.

Point 3: Gloating is a wolfish behaviour.

Point 4: Yes, yes we have.

Blah, blah, blah.

Then you rant in a rather clumsy manner. It's just that one vote, and you're all over the place? I hit a nerve. Wolf. You'll now get easily ran-up and then use that as an excuse for your innocence. But you are a wolf.

You have completely failed to understand my logic. I am villager. Villagers do the best to help the village. I failed that. Thus I am of no worth to the village and I deserve to be killed.

I am raging with all the intensity of a soothing shade of pastel green, while listening to cruisy radio-friendly pop rock about the pointlessness of dwelling on moments gone.

My God, you're right. That stuff is definitely throwing me into a rage.

Quick little vote count:

2: Athalcor - Tornadoli(282), drxav(292)
2: Tornadoli - snoopdogg(297), Malurous(301)

1: Bagricula - Falc(288)
1: Tamius23 - Bagricula(310)

Blah, blah, blah.

Quite convincing.

You have completely failed to understand my logic. I am villager. Villagers do the best to help the village. I failed that. Thus I am of no worth to the village and I deserve to be killed.

Villager need to stay alive to help the village, but you are not a villager anyways.

The vacuity of your arguments and the shallowness of your defense speak for themselves. You're daring us to lynch you; you're playing with our fears in the hope that we will back-up. You haven't provided a single defense argument, like the wolf you are, you immediately brought us down to the "I don't care" level. You're trying to play with our emotions because that's what baddies do. Baddies don't have rational arguments, they don't need to analyse.

I maintain my course.

An official count of votes, ~9 hours until deadline.

Athalcor -2- Tornadoli, drxav
Tornadoli -2- snoopdogg, Malurous 2.0,
tamius23 -2- Bagricula, Adamus

Bagricula -1- Falc

Not voted: tamius23, Athalcor, esemesas, Devotist, Kingepyon, Vainglory

Meso is starting to look like a bad idea. It appears the title alone is enough to drive a village into paroxysms of stupidity. A tie, in a Meso, when that could bring parity closer, on Day 1 when it's all just random anyway? This is the biggest fail since Tamius orchestrated (somehow: I still don't understand how a newbie convinced everyone else to let a four way tie stand, but the blame has always attached to him and him alone somehow) that Asylum tie. Funny enough that was a Najs' game too.

Anyway Athalcor has to die because he was about. He even admits it. Reis and Boris are already dead, I don't know if Tornadali was on at the time, or Bagricula. In any case I don't think we should double down on our stupidity at this point and make another tie.

Vote Athalcor