• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello, my fellow Nazi soldiers. I think we are now approaching the city of
[video=youtube;a5bi_xWTelQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5bi_xWTelQ&feature=fvst[/video]

You're kidding me? I'm off playing Sengoku for a while and you lot just let a tie stand? In a Meso game???

Anyway, I think we need to look at the people who switched off Tamius and put Napoleon on the chopping block. If it hadn't resulted in a tie, I could chalk it up to the usual day 1 votefest, but this feels a bit too much like someone was manipulating things.

So I'd say we work backwards in time. Bagricula cast the last vote and made the tie. Okay, it was more than 2 hours before deadline, but still, worth a closer look.

VOTE BAGRICULA

Could not Reis save himself?

... hum.... no.

because Reis.

Okay, so let's see that.

We got an annoying nooby hunted night one. Then we got the wolf scarecrow Herr Kiwi butchered night 2.

Seriously, this is becoming ridiculous. Why won't you people let him play a full game? This game isn't about winning, it's about defeating your enemies in complicated and epic plots.

How can you even be proud of yourself if you just kill the best players early on, and just lead a stupid village into death? That's like beating the Mont Blanc with an helicopter.

Cowards. Yeah, cowards I call you lot of useless wolves.... Yes, YOU FILTHY BASTERDS WOLVES

I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM.

DAAAAAMN...... GNNGNNGGNGNNGGNNG WOOOOLVESDS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!

Last edited:
Capt. Kiwi isn't even very good IMO. I just built him up that way so everyone would hunt him and not me.

Sowwy.

One of the first things I do, when I'm a wolf, and I just pulled out something great, like hunting a special, or allowing a tie, or getting someone killed, is I gloat in a very ironic and supposedly sad manner.

For instance I will go " OMG village, we're losing this! We'd better take action and start doing something smart". Then I tend to include a reference to a past game.

Here, I see something funny. First a certain person inquires why someone didn't save himself. He could've done it, but he let it happen and know, inquires why it went that way. He does that exactly one minute after the deadline, meaning he was there for deadline.

Then, in a bursting joy he announces us his plan: a stalingrad; while supposedly fearing that. In the form of a video.

VOTE ALTHACOR

The coWAAAAAARDDDDD WOOOOOLFFF!!!

WHHAAYYYYYYYYY, WHAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHAAAAAAY KEEEWEEEEEEYYYY?§?§???§,,!?!,

AAAAAAARGGGE AAAAAAAAARRRRRRR.

Capt. Kiwi isn't even very good IMO. I just built him up that way so everyone would hunt him and not me.

Sowwy.

I agree. Kiwi is nowhere near your levels of perfection. Playing in the same game as you and finding out you are on the opposing side is still my worst nightmare.

Which is why I gave you that secret role in this game.

I agree. Kiwi is nowhere near your levels of perfection. Playing in the same game as you and finding out you are on the opposing side is still my worst nightmare.

Which is why I gave you that secret role in this game.

I admit, I am just so amazing. It would surprise me, if it weren't impossible for me to be surprised.

One of the first things I do, when I'm a wolf, and I just pulled out something great, like hunting a special, or allowing a tie, or getting someone killed, is I gloat in a very ironic and supposedly sad manner.

For instance I will go " OMG village, we're losing this! We'd better take action and start doing something smart". Then I tend to include a reference to a past game.

Here, I see something funny. First a certain person inquires why someone didn't save himself. He could've done it, but he let it happen and know, inquires why it went that way. He does that exactly one minute after the deadline, meaning he was there for deadline.

Then, in a bursting joy he announces us his plan: a stalingrad; while supposedly fearing that. In the form of a video.

VOTE ALTHACOR

The coWAAAAAARDDDDD WOOOOOLFFF!!!

WHHAAYYYYYYYYY, WHAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHAAAAAAY KEEEWEEEEEEYYYY?§?§???§,,!?!,

AAAAAAARGGGE AAAAAAAAARRRRRRR.

Point one: I am not you.
Point two: As ridiculous as it may seem, my thoughts at 20:50 were - It is OK, Reis will save himself and if not, there will be enough snippers around. When I actually thought of looking into this thread, I looked at my clock and the time was 21:02 (21:01 here on forums). Too bad.
Point three: OK, commenting about a village fail is now a wolfy behaviour.
Point four: Have we returned to the times I was called Athlacor?

None of these points is valid for my defense. I committed a crime against the village, making 2 villagers die instead of one. I deserve to be lynched and any wolf can now shamelessly vote me without any excuse so I am now going to provide an excellent punching bag, that could be ran up any time, thus putting chaos into analysis (is there any analysis in Meso?).

This is not reversed psychology.

And this is not reversed psychology, either.

Point one: I am not you.
Point two: As ridiculous as it may seem, my thoughts at 20:50 were - It is OK, Reis will save himself and if not, there will be enough snippers around. When I actually thought of looking into this thread, I looked at my clock and the time was 21:02 (21:01 here on forums). Too bad.
Point three: OK, commenting about a village fail is now a wolfy behaviour.
Point four: Have we returned to the times I was called Athlacor?

None of these points is valid for my defense. I committed a crime against the village, making 2 villagers die instead of one. I deserve to be lynched and any wolf can now shamelessly vote me without any excuse so I am now going to provide an excellent punching bag, that could be ran up any time, thus putting chaos into analysis (is there any analysis in Meso?).

This is not reversed psychology.

And this is not reversed psychology, either.

You forgot Point Five.

Point Five: You are a wolf.

*sigh* What drxav said. Sort of.
Athalcor, reis, boris, Tornadoli(?). The people who easily could have broken the stupid tie. Anyone else? Rice decided to kill himself for fun, and the wolves did us the favor of hunting boris. So right now it seems running up Athalcor and torn is our best bet.
Vote Tornadoli.

Athalcor, reis, boris, Tornadoli(?). The people who easily could have broken the stupid tie. Anyone else? Rice decided to kill himself for fun, and the wolves did us the favor of hunting boris. So right now it seems running up Athalcor and torn is our best bet.
Vote Tornadoli.

Is it?

IS IT?

Vote Tornadoli.

I think you should tie us. It is a viable strategy to conquer Stalingrad.