• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What could we do? We stopped you from being lynched yesterday and hoped the other baddies would eat you. Today it was too late and whatever we voted you would have used the leaderlynch ability today - maybe if we had tied you and WD it could have worked out?
No. I and you would have been lycnhed. Walrus would be hunted and Hax would win with Lemeard.

EDIT: But I was a plotter, so it would be really hard to get a tie between me and hax.

EDIT2: If Lemeard had gone with Evol and sided with Hax the final day. If he hadn't then yes Trespoe and Lemeard would have won.

Here's the GM mini-AAR and Role Distribution:

Roles
2 Seers (Pack-Specific)
1 Priest (Plotting)
2 Van Helsings (1 Seer-type (Brutal); 1 Priest-type (Blessed), can see through blockers, disguises and/or redirectors)
1 GA (SA)
2 Docs (1 Cursed 1 SA)
1 Lover (Silencer, Rival)
1 Leader (Blessed)
1 2nd IC (Plotting, Brutal)
1 3rd IC (Spying, SA)
1 4th IC (Cursed)
2 Villagers (1 Cursed Hunter, 1 Scan Disruptor)
(15 goodies)

2 Unclaimed Thief Plotting/Blessed Rival Apprentice (can be claimed by a superscanner, shows up only allegiance, counts towards parity)
2 Brothers (1 SA, 1 Blessed) *if one is lynched, the other becomes a brutal cultist; if one is lunched. the other becomes a Hunter Apprentice / wins regardless of side if both survive, do not count towards baddie parity*
1 Brutal Spying Identity Thief [Chameleon] (Neutral, wins as long as he survives, does NOT count towards parity if still a thief, may fake a choice of one role and trait per day, but does not gain the trait. May not choose the same role in succession, but may stick w/ a trait. Does not become a claimed apprentice. If there are no orders, shows up as a no-scan to regular scanners. Has a one time ability to steal a person's role and traits, thus killing that person.)
1 Plotting, SA Silencer Fugitive [Con Man] (Neutral, must declare nightly which side he supports, and counts for parity on that side (goodie or baddie), will win only if all scanners are dead)
(6 unaligned)

2 Sorcs (both unaligned, 1 SA Brutal, 1 Plotting Blessed can ping scanners)
6 Wolves (1 Hunter, 1 Plotting 1 Brutal [Terrorists] / 1 Silencer, 1 SA, 1 Spying [Asylum Seekers])
1 SA, Brutal Hacker [Mindbreaker] (counts to baddie parity, shows up as goodie to regular scans, sends in an order selecting one player per night, any orders except for hunter/wolf will be cancelled/not carried out that night, and will disable the player's ability for the next day)
1 Unaligned Brutal Cultist (Can scan a player for 1 trait at a time, does not get any other clues to their role otherwise, Hacker's redirection will show as Redirector)
(10 Baddies)

8 Scanners / 4 Spies
8 SA (3,2,3) 6 Plotting (2,2,2) 5 Bless (2,2,2) 3 Curse (2,1) 6[7] Brutal (1,1,4[5]) 2[3] Hunters (1[2],0,1)

Guidelines:

Van Helsing Pings show roles.
All other scanners get "goodie/baddie" feedback.
Trait: Money Launderer (Silencer): May choose a single person every night, the vote of that person for the next day is not counted. The invalidation of the vote is not revealed until AFTER voting ends. May not choose the same person consecutively.
Only Brutal, Hunter, Plotting, Silencer, Rival and Scan Disruptor know their traits
SA 1-4 1,2 Know Nothing 3 Know Who 4 Know Role
Spy 1-5 1-3 Accurate 4 Ambiguous 5 Misleading

Events:

Day 0

Priest gets killed... bad luck for the goodies, but reversed by the Terrorist Seer pinging the Asylum Seer. Quick actions from Airport security eh?
Sorc does manage to get hold of a wolf, and lots of blockings/silences on veteran players. Let's see how that affects Day 1. Silencer could turn out to be a game-changer.

Day 1

Absolute Disaster for the goodies, Velasco shoots snoop, who happens to be the only "safe" scanner onboard, can the Paendrag/Randakar connection save them?
However it was not to be, as the Terrorists got really lucky and killed Paendrag on a random whim.
Also, WD scans hdk, so both Sorcs now know each other.
Lots of love for OY, who could have been a Van Helsing Priest apprentice, but was snatched by hebel as a Cultist Apprentice

Day 2
Well the baddies have been dealt a nasty blow, -2 wolves and a sorcerer's apprentice, but EURO is now firmly committed to the baddies, and to the "invisible pack" to boot!
Goodies got lucky with their pings, no j-L that's completely safe will be forming here, but it looks slowly like a more or less coordinated voting block will form now.

Day 3

Outing of OY as Cultist Apprentice, nothing much to comment on... really.

Day 4

Epic Villager fail even more, Leader gets Lynched, AND does NOT use his ability.

Day 5
Absolute disaster, Hax hunt turns a cursed with a failed doctor save, the Van Helsing priest to detect the three amok baddie scanners gets lynched. Not good for Lemeard who made it happen, the other guy in the TIE was a cultist scanner too.

Day 6
Falling apart for the village, and heading for a Stalingrad. Spy and 3rd in command hunted, a suspicious goodie hunter liability lynched.
In fact, baddies are at parity now, with jonti-h the only remaining baddie uncontacted and Lemeard leaning towards baddies. But it's Asylum Seeker hunt time, maybe they can hit the Terrorists. Only chance the village has.

Day 7

BLOODY COCKUP! :rofl: Euro turning this into a slaughterfest the whole day.

Day 8

jonti fails to convince people that he's innocent and pays for it, kills AOK though, who could have mounted a turn-around at this point, pinging all the baddies in the thread.

Day 9

Had WD and Hax done their initial plan to hunt johho and lynch walrus, johho would have escaped with them. :rofl:

I scanned Teep on night 0 and contacted him. But he didn't respond!! The FIRST pm I got from that pack was from HAX on day SIX who had just been turned and the pack had told him about me but not that they were stonewalling me.

When I contacted you I was veery honest, I was very ready to jump ships to your side. But then I found out you only had 1 packmate, had kinda hoped it was more, and that Hax was the 4th in command. A VERY powerful trait given that I knew both the other baddies. At this stage i wasn't sure which of the packs were stronger. So I just kinda rolled with it. But after your last hunt, it was quite clear which pack was the stronger. Hax. At this time I came totally over to his side.

Fair play to you. You deserved the win then.

Also, I quite stupidly failed to hunt Hax when I had the chance, and semi-ok'd Velasco's attempted fake JL outing, simply because I knew it would be funny, be good experience for him, and go horribly, horribly wrong :D

I'm GM'ing next by the way, might get the thread up tonight if I can be bothered but the roles + traits won't be done. Otherwise, it'll be tomorrow.

What could we do? We stopped you from being lynched yesterday and hoped the other baddies would eat you. Today it was too late and whatever we voted you would have used the leaderlynch ability today - maybe if we had tied you and WD it could have worked out?

Well White Daimon become very angry and said we had lost the whole game:p

No. Neither of the two apprentices were claimed from the start, but hebelcan and the_hdk was very lucky with their scans. Also the creation of what appeared to be a strong JL caused the wolfs to forgo attacks on each other and focus on JL because they thought that the baddie side was weak or at best equal to the goodie side despite having gotten parity. This is one of the unintentional side effects of JL.

This is true. I was utterly cacking myself after I picked up being scanned by WD, I thought the JL had another scanned and I was bound to be outed :eek:o

No. I and you would have been lycnhed. Walrus would be hunted and Hax would win with Lemeard.
Not if Lemeard had to actively jump ship before next night because then he and trespoe could have had Hax lynched tomorrow.

Had you hunted Hax, Lemmy was baddie, walrus + WD + Lemmy (who loses by being betrayed) would win, however.

Hunt Order was:

Terrorists Day 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 13
Asylum Seekers Day 0, 3, 4, 7, 8, 11, 12

Well White Daimon become very angry and said we had lost the whole game :p
I might have overreacted when you outed yourself as the leader. In hindsight if Slinky had stil been hunted on that night, then we would still have won and Jonti would have been on the winning team.

Not if Lemeard had to actively jump ship before next night because then he and trespoe could have had Hax lynched tomorrow.
EDIT emued!

Day 5
Absolute disaster, Hax hunt turns a cursed with a failed doctor save

Had WD and Hax done their initial plan to hunt johho and lynch walrus, johho would have escaped with them. :rofl:
Was the doc fail on day 5 me or the other doc?

Well, I'd rather lose than win with the team I worked against until the last minute. But I guess it could have made a nice story in the update. ;)

Well White Daimon become very angry and said we had lost the whole game:p
Then I am pleased with whatever we did to at least momentarily thwart his plans. :p

I might have overreacted when you outed yourself as the leader. In hindsight if Slinky had stil been hunted on that night, then we would still have won and Jonti would have been on the winning team.
I was protecting Slinky the night he was attacked but failed the dice roll. :(

So many roles. This game was complex, and I don't think I like the idea that the seer's where Pack-Specific. I just see that as fail right there. It should have been three different scanner types and three different packs of baddies if you wanted to do that.

I have nothing wrong with Cultist and Wolfs, or Cultist, Wolfs and Mafia when it is known to be such. But this game was Cultists, Wolfs, and Mafia, but we where told that it was only Cultist and Wolfs. A person needed to be Tripled scanned to be cleared, and we had no idea that was required. The village J-L was doomed from the start, as I fully expected that when I scanned the names Hax gave me, they would be completely clean, not a wolf that was scanned by the wrong scanner.

I think this game was set up for a evil side win. It basically was 3 evil sides and 1 good side. :X

Why did EL got his van helsing scans bad results?
50 % of my list with scanned people was baddies?

If I am reading this right, it because each scanner could only find half what they where scanning for. If they hit the right target, but was not the right side, it missed. :X

Was the doc fail on day 5 me or the other doc?

Well, I'd rather lose than win with the team I worked against until the last minute. But I guess it could have made a nice story in the update. ;)

It was Sid, who didn't vote either. :rofl: Lots of % chance stuff not pinging for the goodies, the baddies got REALLY GOOD results.

As for the story update had that happened, you'd have been convinced to live instead of die in the plane. You do know how medically qualified people are sooo valuable to certain persons, right? ;)

I HAVE the archive of all the PMs AND a spreadsheet of all votes/night actions. Anyone want to read? I can have them compressed in a zip file then uploaded.

It was Sid, who didn't vote either. :rofl: Lots of % chance stuff not pinging for the goodies, the baddies got REALLY GOOD results.

As for the story update had that happened, you'd have been convinced to live instead of die in the plane. You do know how medically qualified people are sooo valuable to certain persons, right? ;)

I HAVE the archive of all the PMs AND a spreadsheet of all votes/night actions. Anyone want to read? I can have them compressed in a zip file then uploaded.

I like to see that.

So many roles. This game was complex, and I don't think I like the idea that the seer's where Pack-Specific. I just see that as fail right there. It should have been three different scanner types and three different packs of baddies if you wanted to do that.

I have nothing wrong with Cultist and Wolfs, or Cultist, Wolfs and Mafia when it is known to be such. But this game was Cultists, Wolfs, and Mafia, but we where told that it was only Cultist and Wolfs. A person needed to be Tripled scanned to be cleared, and we had no idea that was required. The village J-L was doomed from the start, as I fully expected that when I scanned the names Hax gave me, they would be completely clean, not a wolf that was scanned by the wrong scanner.

I think this game was set up for a evil side win. It basically was 3 evil sides and 1 good side. :X
The setup was utter fail, yes.

If I am reading this right, it because each scanner could only find half what they where scanning for. If they hit the right target, but was not the right side, it missed. :X

What the Lemearding hell was that all about? :s

The setup was utter fail, yes.
Just like in the old days, ehhh? But the last few days was quite fun for me :)

Oh and on day 5 I became convinced that the_hdk was in fact the VH priest, so asked hebel to brutalise the_hdk if he died. :p

The Van Helsings would have functioned as the Seer/Priest equivalents, meaning that the regular Seer w/ pack flavor would eliminate people who could be from certain packs according to their behavior. The VH Priest would ping the VH seer as a VH, and vice versa. They could have rapidly build up a set of people that were non-wolf/non-baddie night actors/not from x or y pack AND not baddie pingers. Not to mention FOUR protectors, (lover, 2 docs and GA), ALL the leaders (the cursed leader was FOURTH in command), brothers that would have had an interest in killing the wolves ASAP so they both win, else risk being plunged into one side or another, and the spies.

The potential for a very very strong JL needed a strong baddie force, (thus the mindbreaker) and a neutral (conman) that could, would and did tilt the balance for the game.

Velasco screwed the game up VERY badly, should have just given him the scan disruptor gig or a back-up leader.