• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, well then I guess the JL didn't get a wolf ping on hebelcan if the seer (if he exists) did scan him or why else would Hax or marty not push for lynching him?
Although Hax did vote for him. :confused:

Dunno. Maybe there was no scan on velasco?
That request of his was pretty close to the deadline. Maybe the seer missed it.

Parents are home and discussing stuff w/ me. I'll be processing stuff in 30 minutes. :D

Dunno. Maybe there was no scan on velasco?
That request of his was pretty close to the deadline. Maybe the seer missed it.
I read what Hax posted after yesterday's update as "the seer has scanned hebelcan but I haven't got the result from him yet" but I might have misinterpreted it.

As far as Hax' lists go Velasco wasn't scanned at all so he is no bad lynch, especially since he singlehandedly killed a seer and helped kill a priest against the JL instructions. I still think he is more likely to be a confused goodie newbie though but I guess will see in a little while.

Vote Count

5 Votes:
Velasco

4 Votes:
randakar
walrus

2 Votes:
hebelecan

1 Vote:
jonti-h
White Daimon

Night falls, and hope slowly fails among the people in the aircraft that they would land safely. Luis Martin Velasco, the paranoid nut from an hour earlier, was now back in the spotlight, as he kept mumbling "We will die, we will die, we will ALL die!", as he cut himself on his own knife. Some passengers, unable to stand it, mercifully stuck the small blade into his neck, then killing him with a broken neck on 1936.

The crack of bone startled marty the flight engineer from his seat, and as he stood up, a seemingly runaway food trolley smacked into his gut, knocking him unconscious against the wall blocking the cockpit and the passenger area. He would not wake up from that blow.

It was 1939, and the plane had ominously changed direction.

Velasco the former Hunter Cursed villager was lynched
marty99 the Spying Spiritually Attuned 3rd in Command Villager was hunted

I NEED TWO SUBS!

Last edited:
Damn, could somebody please tell me how many baddies there should be left.
Have the village any chance left? :mad:

The suspect list:

The suspects:

Saintis
jonti-h
Teep
randakar
okyriosy
Syber_sid
Lemeard
hebelecan *

* hebelecan should be scanned but I haven't got any result so I don't know his role/trait.

For now I have a feeling okyriosy could possible be a baddie.

Vote okyriosy

Placeholder until tomorrow, now WC football France-Mexico :p

vote saintis

???

I'd like to apologise to the village, I just didn't put enough effort into this game, sorry

A cane?

Vote Hebelecan

@Johho - Teep is suspicious? Why?

Vote Teep

Vote Hebelecan

Explain why we´re voting you Hebelecan! :mad:

@Johho - Teep is suspicious? Why?

Vote Teep
Some posts he made around the time Eternaly_Lost got lynched (there are three of them on page 46) felt a bit off at the time. When you asked I went back and reread them and now they actually make sense to me and I can't see why I thought they were so strange. :confused:

So I guess I'll

unvote Teep, vote Saintis