• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote randakar

for some strange reason he isn't garnering any votes like the others who lynched Eternaly_Lost

Vote randakar

for some strange reason he isn't garnering any votes like the others who lynched Eternaly_Lost

Well, I'm not a baddie, so me not getting many votes sounds perfectly logical to me.

I have, however, been an idiot. I accept your vote for that.

If you're going to play it that way, why don't we mutually disarm?

Unvote Walrus
Vote Velasco

edit: Can I haz count plx?

Last edited:
Vote Velasco.

Because he lieks mudkipz and he sent me this PM:

Velasco said:
Haha, I am a wolf and nobody believes it

Unvote Hebelcan, Vote Walrus

Again: Gief count?

I'm not sure who to vote right now since I have no idea who anyone might be. I don't want to change the vote count just yet so I'll vote someone who hasn't been voted yet.

vote jonti-h

+ 1

This might be a tight one:D
Hax, if the seer scanned hebelcan yesterday like you said he planned then I think you should tell us if that scan returned "villager" or "wolf" now. If the answer was "villager" I'd much rather lynch one of the other suspects and if the return was "wolf" then I don't see why we would want to make this a close call.

It's not *that* close ..

Count:

Velasco (8) - Walrus, hebelecan, yakman, White Daimon, EUROO7, Lemeard, randakar, jonti-h
Hebelecan (3) - Tornadoli, hax, JDMS
Randakar (3) - johho888, slinky, walrus
Walrus (3) - trespoe, the_hdk, velasco
White Daimon (1) - marty99
jonti-h (1) - hebelecan

Unvote Velasco
Vote Walrus

Bandwagons are never good.

Edit: Makes the count

Velasco (7) - Walrus, hebelecan, yakman, White Daimon, EUROO7, Lemeard, jonti-h
Walrus (4) - trespoe, the_hdk, velasco, randakar
Hebelecan (3) - Tornadoli, hax, JDMS
Randakar (3) - johho888, slinky, walrus
White Daimon (1) - marty99
jonti-h (1) - hebelecan

It's not *that* close ..
OK, well then I guess the JL didn't get a wolf ping on hebelcan if the seer (if he exists) did scan him or why else would Hax or marty not push for lynching him?
Although Hax did vote for him. :confused: