• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Okyriosy

someone different as a placeholder.

Interesting that all the ones I thought were wolves are now voting differently. Hmm.

But that PM was not so much a threat, as a warning or something. I dunno.

Btw - just a thought - can't it be that those posting the supposed PM are actually baddies working together ?

Interesting that all the ones I thought were wolves are now voting differently. Hmm.

Yes, that is quite usual. Baddies rarely do the same thing in the thread. In fact, I've seen AOK and TT get into a heavy fight once, only to later both be revealed as wolves. The fight was just a smoke screen so people wouldn't think they were both wolves.

I am a goodie.
I also have good reason to believe Emperor Walter is a goodie.
What now? Why?

Hmn.

Unvote Emperor Walter
Vote Rysz

No reason other than that I want to unvote Walter. The PM thing is interesting and all but that recipient list is too big and now that I've slept on it I would like to vote someone else.

How about a votecount, btw?

Hmn.

Unvote Emperor Walter
Vote Rysz

No reason other than that I want to unvote Walter. The PM thing is interesting and all but that recipient list is too big and now that I've slept on it I would like to vote someone else.

How about a votecount, btw?

And I was just contemplating to again vote Emperor Walter.

Vote Emperor Walter

Why don't we start doing some good old fashioned vote analysis? We got us a dead wolf and a dead sorcerer apprentice. Who were they voting? What were they saying?

Eternaly_Lost, are you tracking this game with one of those handy spreadsheets too? Mind posting one?

Bit early, right?

Unvote Emperor Walter
Vote OrangeYoshi

how can one be an apprentice to a cultist? :confused:

is that new in WW?

Can he be a cultist who is also an apprentice?
Ciryandor does have some funky setups.

Vote The Yoshi Who is Orange (OrangeYoshi)

Why don't we start doing some good old fashioned vote analysis? We got us a dead wolf and a dead sorcerer apprentice. Who were they voting? What were they saying?

Eternaly_Lost, are you tracking this game with one of those handy spreadsheets too? Mind posting one?

Yea, I will have them up in a few hours. I just spent yesterday moving from home to my College Campus for a summer class and my desktop is still offline, and I don't like updating them on my laptop and I don't think everything upto about 7 AM on sunday (EST) will do much good right now.

So give me a bit and I will post them.

Unvote Jonti-H, vote Orange Yoshi

So I'm guessing Orange Yoshi is a Trainee (Apprentice) who was scanned and claimed by a Cultist and then found out by a goodie ?

IDK, the source gave me such info.

What kind of scan turns up claimed apprentices? Another spy?

And reading this your source seems to know OY is a claimed apprentice, but not what type. We don't actually know if he's a sorcerer's apprentice (let alone a cultists's, which seems wrong to me) or not.

Marty, what does your source say about all this? Does he have an apprentice, per chance?

edit:

the first page said:
Apprentices scanned by other players cannot be stolen, but will show they are claimed.

Right. So the answer to that first question is "All of them."

edit2:

Velasco said:
So I'm guessing Orange Yoshi is a Trainee (Apprentice) who was scanned and claimed by a Cultist and then found out by a goodie ?

An apprentice who was scanned by someone and thus claimed by the scanner in question. Cultists aren't scannners (unless they have traits that allow them to) so it seems passingly odd to claim that he's a cultists' apprentice. Besides, what Hax quoted from his source doesn't say that.

Last edited:
I just can't vote for someone orange today. my apologies. :p

§§§ JL ANNOUNCEMENT §§§​

Orange Yoshi is a claimed cultist apprentice

VOTE Orange Yoshi

VOTE Orange Yoshi

Will have the spreadsheet up soon, I am updating it right now, as I just got my desktop back online :)