• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd rather not run up the same people every day, Emperor Walter is okay especially given the pm's but I don't think we shouold run up anyone else who has already received votes

As for the outing, all I was told was that General Hannibal was a cultist, why my contact was wrong I don't know, he could have just forgot and mixed it up with wolf, perhaps he didn't want to give me too much info until he knew I could be trusted (of course if he was a seer I could have been a cultist or sorc, and he wouldn't want me to get in touch with a pack), or maybe he's a spy and he interpreted the spy report incorrectly.

"This is not a joke." is something you say in order to reinforce a threat

But that PM was not so much a threat, as a warning or something. I dunno.

Btw - just a thought - can't it be that those posting the supposed PM are actually baddies working together ?

I will maintain my vote for Johnti for now, but most likely change it once a more likely candidate presents itself.

VOTE EMPEROR WALTER

i dunno why he's suspicious, but someone sure thinks so...

Btw - just a thought - can't it be that those posting the supposed PM are actually baddies working together ?
I doubt it. Baddies rarely associate themselves with each other like that, and there's five on that list, for the plan to work they'd all have to be wolves, which means if one of them is caught, the whole pack of cards comes down

Vote the-hdk
He's been very quiet so far, and hasn't received much attention

We could of course be doing that. But I've experienced that baddies have a habit of keeping things secret and not spilling the beans like I did.

Also what marty said.

Hmm, ok. But it could be reverse psychology: we are baddies but we will do what baddies never do to show that we are goodies (when in fact you are baddies). I dunno. :rofl:

I am a goodie.
I also have good reason to believe Emperor Walter is a goodie.

Vote Teep

Why, you might ask and I can tell you that the reason for this is four fold:
  • firstly, I haven't voted Teep in a while
  • secondly, I only remembered he played after seeing the player list
  • thirdly, I am drunk
  • fourthly, tomorrow is bound to be an orange colored drunk day so I better vote now

Vote Teep

Why, you might ask and I can tell you that the reason for this is four fold:
  • firstly, I haven't voted Teep in a while
  • secondly, I only remembered he played after seeing the player list
  • thirdly, I am drunk
  • fourthly, tomorrow is bound to be an orange colored drunk day so I better vote now
These are good reasons

Unvote Teep
Vote Saintis

The reason for this is four fold:
  • firstly, I am drunk
  • secondly, I thought it would be fun
  • thirdly, I couldn't care less
  • fourthly, look over there, is that a cow!?

RE: Goodie Scan Disruptors:
Could you please not use your ability unless you consult the JL beforehand, thanks

RE: Goodie Scan Disruptors:
Could you please not use your ability unless you consult the JL beforehand, thanks
Don't they need a JL to consult with first?

Word on the street is that marty99 is the spokesman
Word on the street can´t be trusted, otherwise, it would have a home for itself. It just lies and waits for someone to throw it a bone.

*still worth nothing!*

Vote Saintis