• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
it can be update time nao ?

Don't you remember who you hunted?
I can't send in the hunt order, because the puppet master only orders people to do his whim.

Can't be doing everything myself.

First Night

alsy.jpg
Men! I am pleased to report that the mission was a success. Two Japaneese freighters sunk and a destroyer badly damaged! Intelligence believes this will send the Japs limping back to lick their wounds. Jolly good show! However we must stay vigilant since the Japs now know we have an air base in the area.

Unfortunately I also have to inform you that while you were out on the mission our beloved
chaplain, Lee Adama of the "Colonial" air force crashed to his death while trying out his replacement Viper. Partially I blame myself, he wanted a Viper but I really should have waited until we had gotten a more suitable replacement aircraft than that old WWI fighter.

*mechanic appears, handing over a note*

Wait, after examining the wreck it appears the wing wiring on Adama's Viper had been tampered with! We have a saboteur in our midst! Since we lack a security detail we will deal with this ourselves, lets lynch the bastard! And in this fight for Democracy I say we use voting to determine who the guilty party is. Someone with access to the hangars, eh? Well, that could be practically anyone.

To come this far, to overcome all obstacles, to cross the wastness of space, to find the missing tribe, to fing Earth. Only to be killed in a messy civil planet war. Or was somehow the Cylons already here?

Slinky the priest was eaten by the wolves.

At least the update was fun to read :(

Thanks for GM-ing johho888 :p

I hunted Slinky.