• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
baddy tell!

VOTE EUROO7

I witnessed snoopdogg claiming he was not a wolf!

/me is totally not a witness.

Nope....not a witness at all. Not here not me.

:cool:

Is this a night deadline or .. ?

If it isn't:

Vote Yakman

As per my usual 'third voter on the first day' rule.

edit: Oh, and if we're all going to claim we're not something: I am not a lover. Nope. Not a lover at all.

Geronimo!

vote yakman

brf.jpg

Ok, so now you have your mission assignments for tomorrow and I assume everyone understands the importance of our task here on Lupo Lupo.

Since maybe not all of you are familiar with each other let me introduce you to eachother:

randakar as Wing Commander Robert Francis Thomas "Bob" Doe, RAF, Supermarine Spitfire
Rysz as Gene Roddenberry, USAAF, B-17E Flying Fortress
Ciryandor as Jesus Villamor of the Philippine Army Air Corps, Boeing P-26 Peashooter
jonti-h as John T. Hay, RN, Fairey Swordfish
the_hdk as Maximmilian "Max Cookies" Cook, Captain of the USAAF, Douglas B-18 Bolo
Yakman as Lt. Jack Mann, USNAC, Grumman F4F Wildcat
walrus as James "Biggles" Bigglesworth, RAF, Hawker Hurricane
Calamity as Flight Officer Joan "Worrals" Worralson, WAAF, Reliant Fighter
Kriszo as Topper Harley, Pan Am, Douglas DC-3
OrangeYoshi as Jim Brown, USAAF, Curtiss P-40.
Paendrag as private Jim-Bob Petersen, USAAF, rollerboard
sbr as Luha the hula girl
trespoe as Captain James "Hoss" Burroughs, USNAC, GrummanF4F Wildcat
Hax as Lt. Peter "Maverick" Mitchell, USNAC, Vaught F4U Corsair
Tornadoli as Flying Officer Tom Dole, RNZAF, Short Stirling
snoopdogg as Iceman, P-51A Mustang
Slinky as Captain Lee 'Apollo' Adama, Viper
marty99 as Ted Striker, Sout African AF, Hawker Fury
EUROO7 as Pilote, Free French, Morane-Saulnier M.S.406
The Arch Mede as Erik Magnusson, Icelandic(?) mercenary, stolen Mitsubishi Zero
Jopi as furir Jopilainen, ex Ilmavoimat, Fiat G.50
THE_SPLIT as Theodore "The" Split, USMC, Brewster F2A Buffalo
Emperor Walter as Earl "Emperor" Walter, USMC, Douglas TBD Devastator
Raczynski as Raczynski, Polish AF, PZL Ł.2
jacob-Lundgren as Captain Wild Bill Kelso, USAC, Curtis P-40
dublish as George Bush, USNAC, TBM Avenger
rexodia48 as Mr. Chocolate Pudding, USNAC, pimped Hellcat
von Loch Ness as van Loch Ness, RNLAF, Fokker DXXI
muttoneer as Flight Lieutenant Frank "Mutton" Ramsden, RAAF, CA-1 Wirraway
Jester180 as Jim "Jester" Esterházy, RAF, Bristol Blenheim​

Questions? No? Then you are dismissed until tomorrow's afternoon raid against the Japs shipping.

Well, not all of you, will the intelligence officer and the chaplain see me at your convenience.

Also, private Petersen, fix the markings of Magnusson's and Jopilainen's aircraft to something a little less likely to draw flak from our own air defences.

And you miss! *stares in disbelief at Luha* How did you manage to evade the evacuation of the civilians? No, don't tell me, I don't want to know! I'm sure you had a "special friend" among the air base personell and I really can't be bothered by that right now. Since you are here you are assigned to the canteen, someone really has to do something about the endless chain of haggis meals we are getting. Worrals, make sure the girl gets a proper uniform, we can't have her running around camp barefoot and dressed mostly in flowers.

Roles have been distributed. If you haven't received a role assignment PM me.
Game has started and it starts with a night deadline. Nightly active people should PM me their orders.
People who didn't pick a RP character has got one assigned for them. You don't have to do anything with your character but I might use it in the updates you figure in.

Last edited:
Awfully nice to be fighting alongside you yanks, we'll give those pesky nips a damn good whipping!

Damn shame I couldn't wangle one of your P-51s, these Hurricanes are a bit flimsy for the pacific, but if I can beat a Messerschmit in one, then I daresay those Zeros won't stand a chance.

Godspeed, all!

Because I fly a transport plane, I must rely on your protection gentlemen! Don't fail me!

Vote Kriszo

The japs can't get you if you're already dead!
And you can't kill me because its a night deadline, muhahahaha

Besides, it would be treason

In a surprise attack by the Gestapo, led by SS Officer Hans Waffle, General Ananas of the Free Fruit Division in Northern France had been captured by the enemy.

Ananasalacreme-1-1.jpg

He was, however, able to escape into the forest, but not before his fateful encounter with the Vichy Head Chef.

AnanasvsChef-1.jpg

After surprising Jonti with the brutal head-in-fruit seven point kill technique...

n516627384_11520_5073-1.jpg

... General Ananas was able to call for help. He would receive the aid of top ace of the Free Puppet Fighters of the Air.

ananasphone-1.jpg

As General Ananas waited for his plane to arrive...

ananasparachute-1.jpg

... he remembered a conversation by SS Officer Hans Waffle that indicated a major counter attack in the pacific theatre. He told Pilote to head there as soon as possible!

ananaspilot-1.jpg

Euro.....that was awesome.

Have my babies.

Edit: And by babies, I mean congratulations