• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updated

Edit: Damnit Ant, you can do it from now on.

I just stopped because you were doing it... ! :rofl:

Sorry boss. Please feel free, as I have something I have to do now... ;)

T

I'm back, what's going on?

Your vote switch is extremely suspicious, btw. You went through the thread and you decided xarkan is more suspicious?
Exactly what convincing evidence did you see that you're not sharing with the rest of us??

Agree.

Let's try this theory.

Unvote AOK. 11
Vote Nautilu

Your vote switch is extremely suspicious, btw. You went through the thread and you decided xarkan is more suspicious?
Exactly what convincing evidence did you see that you're not sharing with the rest of us??

I'm not sure if he is a wolf I just found it quitte suspicious of him when he said during one of the first nights that someone wasn't a baddie.

he didn't say why, he just said that he didn't was a wolf.
I was just wondering how he could know that in one of the first nights.
it's not like he could analyse it. and more post like this which just rang a watning bell to me

it's not convincing evidence but more then I found on Nautilu

101.2% authenic GM votecount - now with slightly fewer biscuits and 12 minutes til deadline

Nautilu (7) - Trespoe, marty99, johho888, Cymsdale, Xarkan, von Loch Ness, randakar
AOK. 11 - Muttoneer
Xarkan (5) - jonti-h, Emperor Walter, Nautilu, AOK. 11, Snow White
Muttoneer - snoopdogg
Yakman - Kriszo
Antracer - Tornadoli
Teep (3) - dublish, Yakman, jerard
johho888 (5) - Jopi, antracer, EUROO7, THE_SPLIT, Raczynski

Not Voted: Teep*, Slinky, Jester180, Lord Strange

I'm not sure if he is a wolf I just found it quitte suspicious of him when he said during one of the first nights that someone wasn't a baddie.

he didn't say why, he just said that he didn't was a wolf.
I was just wondering how he could know that in one of the first nights.
it's not like he could analyse it. and more post like this which just rang a watning bell to me

it's not convincing evidence but more then I found on Nautilu

hmn.
The man actually has a case.
I don't want to vote switch now though, it would create another tie.

Unvote Nautilu Vote Teep
Just keeping it close, I'm gonna read back now and catch up