• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm stuck here, if I stay on Jester it will most likely be a throwaway, switch to Raczynski and I'm saving AOK, switch to Nautilu and I'm bandwagoning, and switch to AOK and I'm selling out a packmate
Might have to roll out another fake announcement...
Yes, that would sort things out nicely

I'm stuck here, if I stay on Jester it will most likely be a throwaway, switch to Raczynski and I'm saving AOK, switch to Nautilu and I'm bandwagoning, and switch to AOK and I'm selling out a packmate
Yes, that would solve things

I could auto-lynch you? :p

Vote whoever you think the most likely wolf. If people want to lynch you they can make any vote look "wolfish".

Making votes based on how you think others will react is not good practice for a goodie in my experience. For a baddie, it makes sense sometimes.

I'm Sturmbannfuhrer Wolfgang Wolf

VOTE Raczynski

Now that we know his true identity Himmler must be shot immediately.

For one, he is not Himmler. For two, what good Nazi would want to kill Himmler anyway???

THE_SPLIT, Yakman, LS, Jester or Rac, I would choose one or more of these today to run up, until we get a wolf randomly or theres a JL announcement, elimintaing the unknowns by voting/lynching those whom we have little information on, is the best we can atm

Yes, we should lynch those we have little information on! So, where is your name on the list? We have almost no information on you.

This is all academic, the seer has had 5 days to get a wolf, he must have found one by now

Not really, there are still plenty of people in the game, so he can not have scanned many of them. Also, he may have scanned people that later died. Alternatively, he may have only scanned wolves and doesn't have anyone to trust. Also, if he has scanned you and cleared you he can hardly use you as a JL spokesman, lol.

Yes, let's see how that works out for you. :mad:

I could auto-lynch you? :p

Pretty please?

For one, he is not Himmler. For two, what good Nazi would want to kill Himmler anyway???

My typo. It should have read "The Himmlerite should be shot immediately".

As to your second point, are you seriously suggesting that keeping Himmler and his minions in command of HG Vistula is a good idea? We are soldiers here. At least some of us are. :mad:

My typo. It should have read "The Himmlerite should be shot immediately".

As to your second point, are you seriously suggesting that keeping Himmler and his minions in command of HG Vistula is a good idea? We are soldiers here. At least some of us are. :mad:

Ah, but which side are you on? The communist side, comrade?:eek:

Ah, but which side are you on? The communist side, comrade?:eek:

Most certainly not. I just happen to be more of a Heydrich man. Himmler is a wuss.

butcherofpraguereinhard.jpg

Vote Xarkan

I see no compelling reason to go after anyone yet, but I do want to hear some background noise...

Vote Muttoneer

Avoided all bandwagons and ties until Kathnar...

Not saying maybe he just didn't get lucky there... But it's curious enough.

T

Vote jonti-h

He voted for a villager on day 2 and 3. Could be random, could be wolfish, I'm leaning wolfish.
Well bugger me! I voted for a villager twice.
So did everyone I should imagine, because those of us who are not wolves (that excludes you) don't know who the bloody wolves are.

Yeah, that is a sure baddie tell. :rolleyes:

Vote Xarkan, the werewolf

As we haven't catched any wolf yet, vote analysis is kinda useless yet. :(
I'll go with a hunch, although my hunches are generally useless too :(

vote Yakman