• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When shall we start the party?

normal_TranceEnergy2005_007.jpg

I'll be Dr. Daniel Jackson.

Well as Yoshi aint playing I'm the most likely to die first....could just as well play as a black dude :p (referring to the fact they die first in movies :p)

racist.gif

I am

b-a-baracus.jpg

Bob: “Good day, eh?”
Doug: “ooo-Koo-koo-koo-ooo-koo-koo-koo, ooo-koo-koo-koo-ooo-koo-koo-koo”
Bob: “Eh, I’m Bob MacKenzie and this is my brother, Doug.”
Doug: “Good day, eh.”
Bob: “Yeah, and today we are going into Atlantis.”
Doug: “Yeah, it seems some eggheads…”
Bob: “You mean scientists, Doug”
Doug: “Same thing, they just sit around and look at computers all day long like my nephews.”
Bob: “Leave my kids out of it, eh.”
Doug: “Yeah, but these eggheads don’t use their thumbs all the time while looking at the computer.”
Bob: “Maybe they are doing something else with their hands, eh?”
Doug: “And maybe they could be doing something useful, like making bigger beer bottles.”
Bob: “yeah, these small bottles suck. 16 ounces? I can drink ten of these before lunch.”
Doug: “You usually do, but keep your hands off of my beer.”
Bob: “Anyway, these scientists think they may have found Atlantis.”
Doug: “By the way, you know where the name Atlantis comes from?”
Bob: “From the Atlantic Ocean?”
Doug: “Close, but from the comic book of Aquaman. They stole the idea from there.”
Bob: “Yeah, I bet the comics are preparing a lawsuit right now. Pass me another beer.”
Doug: “Careful, we need to pace ourselves on this journey. We have been selected as part of the group to explore it.”
Bob: “Yeah, kind of like that time we explored the brewery. You got lost on that trip.”
Doug: “I didn’t get lost, I just found a faster way to the beer tanks.”
Bob: “We learned our lesson. This time we have string.” Pulls out a small bob of thread.
Doug: “Uh, I hope it is a short trip there, Bob. I’m not sure we can go far with that.”
Bob: “We can also use empty beer bottles.”
Doug: “Great thinking, there. I like that idea. So, why did they decide this Atlantis is here in the north instead of underwater, like everyone knows.”
Bob: “Because they are scientists, Doug. They don’t know everything. I think we will find maybe a cave bear in there.”
Doug: “or maybe a hot Eskimo girl?”
Bob: “Or maybe a stash of old beer that someone forgot was there.”
Doug: “Maybe we should call Geraldo like that time he opened that safe, and nothing was there. I stayed up all night watching that.”
Bob: “You stayed up all night drinking my beer.”
Doug: “That too.”
Bob: “We will start our adventure next time on the Great White North.”
Doug: “Take off, eh, hosehead, and pass me my bacon.”
Bob: “Get it yourself, and keep those empty bottles so we can find our way back.”

how to get a mouse into a beer bottle

Last edited:
I give slightly more time for sign ups but roles will go out today. Probably in the next 3-5 hours.

Oh Trespoe, we have Strange Brew.

Roles going out, first deadline tomorrow unless orders come in during the next few hours.

Greetings explorers! Your mission, whether you accept it or not, is to explore a recently discovered cavern deep inside northern wastes of Canada. Some ruins found therein led to some to wonder if perhaps the lost city of Atlantis is hidden inside, the victim of a most cruel earthquake disaster. Sadly we have picked up intel that leads us to believe that the Nazis, yes Nazis, are attempting to stop you be deploying werewolf agents to destroy you. Just how the Nazis got here is anyones guess. Same with how the moon will effect people thousands of feet underground...in any case you must discover the truth! Your expedition leader has a laptop with a very sweet wireless card that will work even deep under the earth and we will send him information each evening on your backgrounds so he can discover who is on what side. Sadly only he is trusted with the codes to work the computer. Good luck!

Last edited: