• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The game had already started when I stopped by...

...your rules explicitly state that lurkers can 'haunt' the thread...

...I couldn't resist.

When the next one starts I'll try to get aboard.

They do.
There is a signup thread open for another game here. Feel free to join :)

working on it....

Also, apologies to hdk for the hunt - when I saw Hax's random.org order I didn't quite realise he was the one who had been complaining about getting hunted a lot in the past ..

btw, Hax, you really do need to work on your "how to not show fur" skills. Your posts betrayed you quite a bit, I reckon.

sorry hdk :(

Could you please quote one of my posts where I'm showing as a wolf?
Really, that means that when you are active you will get lynched because being a wolf, and when being inactive and posting less you will get lynched for inactivity?
Oh well, this is only a game...

:eek:o

sorry hdk :(

Could you please quote one of my posts where I'm showing as a wolf?
Really, that means that when you are active you will get lynched because being a wolf, and when being inactive and posting less you will get lynched for inactivity?
Oh well, this is only a game...

:eek:o

It's a fine line to walk. Many stumble upon it.
In your case - speculating on how many wolves there are when you normally never do so, and voting Lemeard obviously for the way he is attacking the wolves .. it's a bit transparent :D

It's a fine line to walk. Many stumble upon it.
In your case - speculating on how many wolves there are when you normally never do so, and voting Lemeard obviously for the way he is attacking the wolves .. it's a bit transparent :D

I always speculate about pack set ups in the big games.

And about the activity being wolfish, not necessarily. Unfortunately, I've been lynched many times for off-hand comments I may make (like guessing what the wolves are called) or something, or like maybe implying a wolf could be in the tie in this game (thanks, Slinky). But other times, villagers gang up on quiet members. So it becomes a guessing game on activity/inactivity.

BTW: anyone heard from Marty? Does he even know he won or the game started?

Everyone got a pm so he knows he has a role.

Too thin to have any real idea about his role, randakar... one can just attack Lemeard because he's a bloody genocidal maniac, no need for any further excuse :)

Lemeard is the embodiment of pwn, wrapped up in a Volvo shaped Swedish flag, for easy home assembly!!

Lemeard is the embodiment of pwn, wrapped up in a Volvo shaped Swedish flag, for easy home assembly!!

True.
I should have switched to the Volvo before the deadline shouldn't I?
Ah well, I blame having a girlfriend instead of just being an inattentive bastard who was too busy dealing with the spread of the Reformation in EU3 .. :p

Wait... I won this?? I didn't even know I was playing! BOOM!:rofl:

Sorry Jacob, but I was asking if there was any room left, I didn't confirm I was in. For some reason I got the impression that it was full so I left and forgot about werewolf for the next month or so. :eek:o

Sorry for the thread necromancy as well, but this is the first time I've seen this.
Happy New Year everybody.:D

Wait... I won this?? I didn't even know I was playing! BOOM!:rofl:

Sorry Jacob, but I was asking if there was any room left, I didn't confirm I was in. For some reason I got the impression that it was full so I left and forgot about werewolf for the next month or so. :eek:o

Sorry for the thread necromancy as well, but this is the first time I've seen this.
Happy New Year everybody.:D
You were still not as shocked by the update as I was.:p