Werewolf Lite CCXXXII - Two dukes, that's one too many !

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
vote Cakravarti

hello random vote.

Unvote Duc d'Berry! Vote Henry V!

Lets see how this plays out...

If I'm counting this correctly then Cakravarti has four votes while none of the others has more than one. Making it 5-1 wouldn't be very interesting so...

Vote Suirantes

On the basis that "random vote" is a strange thing to say in that situation. That's not much, I know, but I don't have any genius ideas either.

First off, a welcome back vote on Mal:

Heh thanks a lot. :p

Reasoning behind my vote... None.

Vote Suirantes

Its what Mal's doing, so im following him.

Got stuck at work... will be home only in about 2 hours. Will make the update then... but of course, deadline remains unchanged.

Haven't voted today so far, and nobody seems to have manufactured a case on anyone. Therefore, I'm sure you won't mind my casting a random vote.

Initially sixteen. Try again: Six.

Vote Suirantes

Wait - was deadline ~15 minutes ago or am I wrong? I could be wrong as I initially thought it was an hour before that. If I'm actually right this time and counted the votes correctly: way to go tamius. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I think I am right. Fun thing is, Cakravarti could have survived but he kept his vote on himself. :p

Last edited:
30px-Armoiries_Armagnac-Rodez.svg.png
Vote Count by Charles VI Valois, King of France
30px-Blason_fr_Bourgogne.svg.png

Cak (4) : Rendap (#135), Suirantes (#142), Adamus (#143), Cak (#140,#144)
Suirantes (4) : Taii (#141,#146), Malurous (#150), Steed (#151), Tamius (#154)
Nautilu (2) : Split (#149), Boris (#153)
Split (1) : Snoop (#133)
Taii (1) : Reis (#136)
Adamus (1) : Telesien (#137)
Rendap (1) : Nautilu (#145)

Not voted : -

Had to be tamius... bloody tiemonger :mad:

I also have a hard time believing his "random vote" reasoning. Unless he genuinely reads back less than four posts (short ones at that) before voting, he had to know the situation IMO.

Dunno what he's trying to accomplish though.