• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
rbdr12.gif

Since the cultprit has provided the evidence of his previous crime himself...

Vote EUROO7

Plus dwarves are an abomination anyway, as my dear late sister-in-law would surely agree.

It may not be known to the new players but the voting hasn't quite begun yet. We're pretty much in the "fake voting" phase.
Night deadline means nightly orders happen only.
That being said:

vote reis91

:p

as the light of this crime comes up, lord rabid Changes his Vote for EUROO7

The standard format to change your vote is:

Unvote reis91
Vote Xaldin31
:)

vote Suricate

He is a suricate!

Just to note, you shouldn't use coloured text when not a ghost or spectator.

Oooops... i thought i had to as it was a bit off-topic... so it was like "spectating-like"... still learning the basics. :p

It may not be known to the new players but the voting hasn't quite begun yet. We're pretty much in the "fake voting" phase.
Night deadline means nightly orders happen only.
Someone has to start the widespread paranoia and panic ;)

I always wanted to run or play a SOIAF game. Maybe when I have more time I could do SOS. Good luck guys :)

Just to note, you shouldn't use coloured text when not a ghost or spectator.
Just to note, you should learn some manners, boy. *slaps Suricatus*
Since the cultprit has provided the evidence of his previous crime himself...

Vote EUROO7

Plus dwarves are an abomination anyway, as my dear late sister-in-law would surely agree.

If I'd been born a peasant, they might have left me out in the woods to die. As it happens, I was born a Lannister, and here I am. As for the boy king, I am here to keep him from further tightening the rope round his neck. We're losing the war, if you hadn't noticed. There are Northern spies and assassins roaming the capital, Jamie's forces are scattered and Renly Baratheon has one hundred thousand men at his command in the Stormlands. Knowing this, he calls for the head of Ned Stark? The boy needs discipline. Both him and my dear sister sorely lack it.
72adzs.jpg

Last edited:
I was born in the wilderness and now I am a loyal follower of the king with shiny Suricate armour.

Oooops... i thought i had to as it was a bit off-topic... so it was like "spectating-like"... still learning the basics. :p

If you go wildly off-topic it's polite, but not required. Everything can be subterfuge, after all. It wouldn't be the first time that the forces of evil would use innocuous words or phrases to send coded messages to each other. Or the forces of good, for that matter.
Of course, that is a whole lot less likely in a Lite game, but .. well.

If you go wildly off-topic it's polite, but not required. Everything can be subterfuge, after all. It wouldn't be the first time that the forces of evil would use innocuous words or phrases to send coded messages to each other. Or the forces of good, for that matter.
Of course, that is a whole lot less likely in a Lite game, but .. well.

ha! :p are you referring to me? :p

I was born in the wilderness and now I am a loyal follower of the king with shiny Suricate armour.

May I ask what a wildling is doing in King's Landing, let alone the Red Keep?

Yay ! got to kill the GM a couple of times.... and get killed even more by him, but let's not dwell on that... :p

And regarding coloured text, i guess i'll go on inspiration... get slapped a bit... but it seems it's part of the fun around here :D

*Martin the Archer takes his bow and goes roaming in search of an enemy of the King to hunt down... but secretly hopes to stumble upon a dutch gam... hmmm grand master at a corner of a street*

I can speak therefore I am a special Suricate trained to do things that humans can't. And kill dwarves.

*Martin the Archer looks at Tyrion and the Suricate, and gets an urge to put an arrow on his bow... but is not sure for who...*

lord rabid of weasel tries to hire assassins to learn there secrets to help the king, "make sure to leave the gate up all night and let everyone in, and have unguarded visiting hours on the weekends, and dont check anyone for weapons or deadly poison" then lord rabid decides to hang the fellow ;)

Hmm...