• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lots of things can be curious. For example, I find it curious that you seem quite keen on not killing Skob.

Let me put it this way: is there a specific reason why I should be randomly lynched on day 1? I guess Randy sees that I might be valuable; similarly, I wouldn't want to off certain players on day 1 just to get a random lynch done.

So Arky seems random, Skobie too, and GUG seems like a third voter type of thing. Meh to all three. I might be in a mood to switch around deadline.

Announcing it beforehand might always backfire/be counterproductive for getting info as now people could expect a switch to happen and that changes what they might consider and do. Though now that it's out in the open I'd definitely be open to switch if that's necessary for not getting lynched.

I try not to discriminate.

Fair enough. I've found that usually killing the active players off tends to affect game experience negatively. But that's how I perceive it, you are entitled to your vision.

I used to think that way. Then I got annoyed at games with a whole bunch of people alive around day 4 who had made no comments beyond "Vote X".

There's that. In my opinion zombiefests aren't fun. And fun is what this game is about.

Fair enough. I've found that usually killing the active players off tends to affect game experience negatively. But that's how I perceive it, you are entitled to your vision.

Of course. However, since you are not the only active player in the game I don't see any danger in making sure people don't feel to safe on day one because they're active. It's not like I'm persecuting active players though.

Of course. However, since you are not the only active player in the game I don't see any danger in making sure people don't feel to safe on day one because they're active. It's not like I'm persecuting active players though.

Sure, of course. It was as a response in general sort of way to your "I don't discriminate" to explain why certain selectiveness might be a good idea. I don't think I'm unique snowflake or anything, just explaining the things from my view.

So. Explanations.

I voted GUG because he voted lazily. It helped that he voted me lazily. Any questions?

Still very quiet.

Let's see what breaking that TIE does.

Unvote DutchGuy
Vote GUG

Someone at least tried to make a case on him.

Mmmyeah. Not sure how big reaction could be expected, though, seeing how lazy the day has been so far.

So. Explanations.

I voted GUG because he voted lazily.

Mmyeah, Rovsea noticed that first, I think. It almost looked like he was trying to make a point of making lazy, random vote while putting you ahead.

It helped that he voted me lazily. Any questions?

Is that supposed to be a point against him or point in his favour? ;)

I was hoping it'd be a little more than that, but fine, I guess.

I think it was being said that the cases are rather thin.

Any particular reason for that?

This:

Unvote Korona
Vote Arkasas

Consolidation.

Come on guys, let's bring it down to two or three people, please.

It's not about him wanting to consolidate, it's the choice of target - I don't really like Arkasas as a target, though I don't know exactly why. Add that to Alxeu's earlier blatant throwaway and I really want to put him in the lead side by side with arkasas. That way the odds go up that one of them is a wolf. And if one of them is a wolf we present the wolves with a bit of a conundrum which translates itself into pressure.

Lots of things can be curious. For example, I find it curious that you seem quite keen on not killing Skob.

There is no secret here. I never like seeing him die early. He posts a lot, talks a lot, analyses a lot, post votecounts and makes running tallies across the game. If there's anyone the village wants to keep alive it's him. EVEN if he's a wolf, because of the information he gives out.

I used to think that way. Then I got annoyed at games with a whole bunch of people alive around day 4 who had made no comments beyond "Vote X".

That.

This:

It's not about him wanting to consolidate, it's the choice of target - I don't really like Arkasas as a target, though I don't know exactly why. Add that to Alxeu's earlier blatant throwaway and I really want to put him in the lead side by side with arkasas. That way the odds go up that one of them is a wolf. And if one of them is a wolf we present the wolves with a bit of a conundrum which translates itself into pressure.

I was actually very tempted to switch to alxeu anyway. I didn't like his initial vote or the reasons given for it, and I don't consider Arky the best of targets.

There is no secret here. I never like seeing him die early. He posts a lot, talks a lot, analyses a lot, post votecounts and makes running tallies across the game. If there's anyone the village wants to keep alive it's him. EVEN if he's a wolf, because of the information he gives out.

Yep.

Hmm, not sure I get any feeling on Arkasas one way or another. Mostly I'm just thinking he's been lynched (well, lynched if he didn't snipe it a couple of times)/hunted early in recent games so he wouldn't necessarily be my candidate of choice because of that.

But yeah, I can see the point on alxeu. I've never been fan of his noncommitted votes and here he goes again with it. This time he at least switched when questioned about his usual "placeholder".

This. Besides, if I were a wolf I'd be scanned sooner or later.

I was actually very tempted to switch to alxeu anyway. I didn't like his initial vote or the reasons given for it, and I don't consider Arky the best of targets.

You, too, get a read on Arkasas? I guess I'll need to watch his posts more closely as he could go either way in my opinion.

You, too, get a read on Arkasas? I guess I'll need to watch his posts more closely as he could go either way in my opinion.

Maybe half a read? I haven't got the whole silent observer impression from him this time that EURO pinged him with in the last game. Take what you will from that, I guess.

Maybe half a read? I haven't got the whole silent observer impression from him this time that EURO pinged him with in the last game. Take what you will from that, I guess.

Yeah. I guess that was better case as it was deadline and voteswitch was taking place when he was going through his observer routine.

Hmm. If I switch to alxeu, it'd be 4-way tie with each having 3 votes. So not a good idea; more people switching would be needed.

Yeah. I guess that was better case as it was deadline and voteswitch was taking place when he was going through his observer routine.

Hmm. If I switch to alxeu, it'd be 4-way tie with each having 3 votes. So not a good idea; more people switching would be needed.

Switch if you like the case. I trust that at least randy will follow.

Though 4-way TIE would probably be a bad idea, I agree.

Meh. Might as well, though the lack of activity is depressing.

Unvote al-Aziz, alxeu