• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyone against me trying to gm a lite and see if we can even get to 10?

Anyone against me trying to gm a lite and see if we can even get to 10?

Kaetje just told me she lost the game setup she was planning to use to set up a big game so that may be delayed a bit.
No reason to set up a Lite in the meantime.

Kaetje just told me she lost the game setup she was planning to use to set up a big game so that may be delayed a bit.
No reason to set up a Lite in the meantime.

Is she still willing and able to GM?

3) Games have got rather stale - too samey, too many games with just the same people in
4) The "old guard" have been playing intermittantly so there's not been the experienced active players to contribute to the game.
But these contradict each other, in part, although I understand both points.

But these contradict each other, in part, although I understand both points.

Not really. You can have the old guard playing, but with fresh blood as well.
We tried a game a long time ago with just the real vets playing. It was just as much a cluster**** as a game full of newbies would have been!!

We tried a game a long time ago with just the real vets playing. It was just as much a cluster**** as a game full of newbies would have been!!
Difference is new players do it on accident and vets on purpose ;)

However I don't think player turnover is particularly low atm, we're still getting the odd new player, so I don't think thats a problem.

Difference is new players do it on accident and vets on purpose ;)

I think this was just a symptom of too many clever players trying to outfox each other - like politicians having a lying contest!

However I don't think player turnover is particularly low atm, we're still getting the odd new player, so I don't think thats a problem.

Well no, but there's not that many players *at all* now, which is a problem.

I lost the game. Which is funny cause the theme was Lost.
Maybe let someone else go first while I go search for my game.....

Paendrag is my hero. He found my game!!!

Mind if I fuck up the numbering of the games a bit? Mine kinda needs to be numbered DCCCXV....

Paendrag is my hero. He found my game!!!

Mind if I fuck up the numbering of the games a bit? Mine kinda needs to be numbered DCCCXV....

Keep the numbering correct, but you can subtiltle it.

This one here in the WW subforum.

You can also advertice in the WW social group however nothing much happens there.

In the OT you can advertice in the announcement thread (or were we allowed to do a specific new thread now that the old got unstickied?).

In the now unsticked thread. That way people can see when there a new game posted.

Werewolf XCVII:

DCCCXV:
LOST, The Others.

You where on Oceanic Flight 815, from Sidney to LA. Now you're on a beach. One piece of the plane is lying about 100 meters away from you. There are other people on the beach, some are hurt, some not. Some are dead. A couple of hours later the people that are not dead have gathered up, the wounded have been bandaged and helped as best as possible. There seems to be a doctor amongst you.
Someone has found the passenger list. When you count the people allive and the bodies of the dead, there seem to be more people than are on the list. That's weird....