• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is risk of being trap. But if he takes this chance, then JL could be formed.

Edited: Otherwise good luck to priest for finding next seer.

And on principle, I don't want that happening. I fought for the eradication of the PTN years ago.

They went on a winning spree a while back, somewhere around 30 games in a row. Was utter destruction.

Don't know what's wrong with you, but you look like a stupid wolf to me. One that thinks he would have gotten away with this crap. And the same could apply to Suirantes I suppose...

Vote Lord_D

When enkhuush first came out I made a post stating I believed him.

Then he managed to lose me again with the extra things he started posting. I'm not sure, it felt over the top. I'm still in doubt and I hope the priest (or anyone else valuable) hasn't contacted him yet. Somehow it seems off. Could also be explained by my paranoia though :D

They went on a winning spree a while back, somewhere around 30 games in a row. Was utter destruction.

We've had much less of a spree, but certainly most Bigs are won by JLs over the last few months. Usually the seer or priest scans a wolf/cultist and a villager. He sends the villager to out the wolf/cultist. When that happens the protectors throw their protection onto the mouthpiece. The wolf/cultist dies, confirming the mouthpiece is acting for a goodie. The next day the scanners and protectors begin exchanging information via the Point of Contact.

Theoretically this can be disrupted, say by the wolves exposing a cultist or wolf of theirs to entrap the scanners and protectors. In practice it usually works perfectly. Particularly with an "Ironman JL" where there's a Doctor and a Guardian Angel in the game; one protects on odd nights, the other on even nights, the wolves have at best a 25% chance of killing a JL mouthpiece (0% chance on GA nights, 50% chance on Doc nights). Doctors have hit wolves pretty hard with their no-hunt + wolf name. Apprentices are another problem: for the wolves it becomes whack-a-mole. You need to kill the seer and the priest before they get an apprentice, or else you have to kill them twice - or more. We've even had a Blessed Seer as the mouthpiece for his own Justice League - he gambled the wolves wouldn't hunt him, and even if they had the luck of hunting him on an unprotected night, they'd have been stymied by the blessed trait.

Some of us have talked about making changes, but other than Ciryandor's Mistake I remember only Rendap not having a GA as an attempt to fix this.

To be entirely honest, the Seer being hunted is not what worries me. He claims to have an apprentice, so the JL should be fine if he dies.
No, what worries me is the Touch of Evil trait being used on the Seer beforehand.

Don't forget that that trait exists primarily to break down justice leagues. I would not be surprised to see it in the game at all.

@enkhuush - a scanlist would be nice, but it has the drawback that that tends to turn into a free wolf lunch menu..

Some of us have talked about making changes, but other than Ciryandor's Mistake I remember only Rendap not having a GA as an attempt to fix this.

Easy changes: Scan results can not be communicated privately.
Roles that scan as their covers.
Roles that are anti-town but can appear pro town. I had this happen, a SK got everyone convinced he was a vigilante and joined the PTN, along with me (mafia mole within the PTN) and then he ate it and formed his own mafia and won. Damn that was a good game.

Easy changes: Scan results can not be communicated privately.
Roles that scan as their covers.
Roles that are anti-town but can appear pro town. I had this happen, a SK got everyone convinced he was a vigilante and joined the PTN, along with me (mafia mole within the PTN) and then he ate it and formed his own mafia and won. Damn that was a good game.

If you read the GM discussion thread you'll see that we've discussed many options; Johho is trying the touch of evil idea (resurrecting it actually) and the PP system might help too. Before him Ciryandor tried as well, but it was a mess. Before that Rendap ditched the GA in order to weaken the JL. Najs has thrown his hat in the ring for GMing and has proposals: so have I. But Krizso currently leads the vote. We don't lack for ideas.

Vote Esemeses

Going on the logic that wolves might have voted each other on Night 0. Also he's been quiet.

Official vote count, 8h 32min to deadline

Adamus - 3 - snoopdogg, EUROO7, Kingepyon
enkhuush - 3 - pevergreen, Suirantes, Rockingluke
Suirantes - 2 - Capt. Kiwi, Trinitrotolouen
Lord_D - 2 - Najs, humancalculator
Vainglory - 1 - sbr
Falc - 1 - randakar
esemesas - 1 - walrus

not voted - lots - Nautilu, AOK.11, Falc, esemesas, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, Rendap, Lord_D, Paendrag, OrangeYoshi, Taiisatai64, Bagricula, Adamus, jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk

Missed two votes - AOK.11
Missed one vote - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes, Nautilu