• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And how did Kinge's vote end up at Suriantes???
Beats me. Will recount once I get home from work (soonish). Feel free to do your own vote count in the meantime.

Maybe Kingepyon is a Plotter and sent his vote change in PM, but the GM made an oopsie?
Plotter votes will only be revealed in the Final vote count. The GM made an oopsie here but plotter votes were not involved.

Maybe Kingepyon is a Plotter and sent his vote change in PM, but the GM made an oopsie?

That's a possibility. The only other option is that Johho took Taii's unvote with no name as a mistake and moved Kinge by another mistake. Unlikely, but the first would be more plausible. But no idea what happened there. Could be an honest mistake, but something that we need to take into account.

EDIT: Johho'ed

The case against Adamus is pretty weak. The case against Suirantes is that he voted Enkhuush after he claimed seer and has voted him again today.

Vote Lord_D

I admit, enk did seem like a wolf doing a clever plot, but to be honest they could have really picked someone with a better grasp on English.

Or maybe that's the whole point?

I could vote for you to GM the next game, I am not in a hurry, and if I understood right, you can't do it later. You want my support?

As for the current game:

vote Lord_D

because the only case that I see is against him. Really, what is the case against Adamus and Suirantes? (it is not really a question of validity, it is that I don't understand it)
And voting enkhuush is silly, the wolves will hunt him even if he is lying (which I don't think he does, he seems too panicked). All this assuming there are at least 2 packs. Remember, this time players could choose their role (according to firts post), and johho said before the beginning, that if nobody picks wolf as a role he will randomly assign one, so there is a slim possibility of only one pack. The number of players would imply two packs though.

Guys.. the case against suirantes is the same as against me. How can you claim the case against Suirantes is weak and then vote me? The only reason I can see is ignorance...

Oh and I have already explained my reasons way back. And esemesas even seems to agree with my reasoning in his post yet still votes me.

Am I the only one who wonders why Adamus was left behind?

No, you are not the only one. I can see not wanting to vote enkhuush but the lack of attention on Adamus compared to the other candidates is something I find curious.

I might as well put my vote where my mouth is and
unvote Suirantes, vote Adamus.

It does seem kind of peculiar, and because I don't really have a reason to vote Lord_D I change my vote to:

Unvote Lord_D
Vote Adamus

No, you are not the only one. I can see not wanting to vote enkhuush but the lack of attention on Adamus compared to the other candidates is something I find curious.

I might as well put my vote where my mouth is and
unvote Suirantes, vote Adamus.

Where you lead I'll follow master...

UNVOTE SUIRANTES VOTE ADAMUS

vote falc

No idea who to vote and his name is short. Go efficiency!:p

Guys.. the case against suirantes is the same as against me. How can you claim the case against Suirantes is weak and then vote me? The only reason I can see is ignorance...

I didn't agree with you and I didn't say that Suirantes' case is weak, I meant that for Adamus.

I said enk seemed suspicious to me FOR A TIME, but when I thought about it, if the wolves did make a plot surrounding him, I can only take my hat off to them.

Enkhuush no longer seems suspicious and I feel my vote on him is unwarranted.

UNVOTE ENKHUUSH

for now I will not vote again since I have no idea who to actually vote for.

You could vote for snoopdogg. I have case against him. :d

Vote for Tamus and join our (evil) bandwagon!

Official vote count, 2h 14min to deadline

Adamus - 8 - snoopdogg, EUROO7, Kingepyon, enkhuush, Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Suirantes, Paendrag
Lord_D - 5 - Najs, humancalculator, the_hdk, Kriszo, esemesas
Suirantes - 3 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Vainglory
Vainglory - 2 - sbr, Nautilu,
Falc - 2 - randakar, jacob-Lundgren
enkhuush - 1 - pevergreen
esemesas - 1 - walrus
Rockingluke - 1 - Falc,

not voted - 6 - AOK.11, Lord_D, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula, Adamus, Rockingluke

Missed two votes - AOK.11
Missed one vote - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes, Nautilu

Unvote Adamus
Vote Suirantes