• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A full hour and a half could be time is almost up, next to a day that is.

So you consider this over with a full hour to go (Johho having posted that about a half hour ago)?

Surely you're familiar with the old adage about chickens, eggs, counting, and hatching?

hehe, i'm an hour out, whoops :eek:o

Easy mistake to make. I usually resort to timezoneconverter, just to double check my mental figures (knowing my timezone is +10 GMT).

So you consider this over with a full hour to go (Johho having posted that about a half hour ago)?

Surely you're familiar with the old adage about chickens, eggs, counting, and hatching?

Easy mistake to make. I usually resort to timezoneconverter, just to double check my mental figures (knowing my timezone is +10 GMT).

Meh, hardly. I have seen complete swaps in the last 5 minutes before.

If you people seriously want Lem to have whatever power johho is planning then fine. When he inevitably f**ks up and screws the village I just want you to know that it did not have to be that way.

You could have elected me. Remember that.

If you people seriously want Lem to have whatever power johho is planning then fine. When he inevitably f**ks up and screws the village I just want you to know that it did not have to be that way.

... And you would've fucked up in a grander way.

... And you would've fucked up in a grander way.

No. I would have fucked my enemies in a grander way.

There is a difference between the two. With Lem you are almost guaranteed mass destruction to the village. With me, there is the possibility of mass destruction to the wolfpack instead.

But Lemeard is funner

Do I detect conflict between the veteran players? I thought they were all oddly clubbish types who knew and loved one another.

It's all talk and bluster at this point. For all we know, Lemeard and AOK could be packmates.

That's why I stand behind AOK.11...with my axe.

<nods>

Do I detect conflict between the veteran players? I thought they were all oddly clubbish types who knew and loved one another.

You are completely wrong with that conclusion.
And you as a newby (sorry that I use that title for you) have a decent chance of winning this game, if you make good use of the rivalry between certain veterans :)

AOK is a bit touchy. It's okay, I still love him.

You are completely wrong with that conclusion.
And you as a newby (sorry that I use that title for you) have a decent chance of winning this game, if you make good use of the rivalry between certain veterans :)

Har. Enough of the veterans detest me that I consider my chances of winning any big to be somewhere near 0.

Also:

Unvote Lemeard
Vote AOK.11

Let's hope someone else jumps ship.

Everyone does realize that if AOk isn't voted eldercreature, he will just kill whoever has that title and wear it himself.

That is just how he rolls. in the mud

Whatever, the whole 'everyone vote for themselves' thing is not working.

UNVOTE ME

VOTE LEMEARD

Again.