• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay fine. Yes, I am always evil. Yet I am also a villager. Having a powerful, evil villager to wage total war against the wolfpack is good for the village.

Well, if you promised me the Vice President's position, I'd have agreed. But as it stands, with the Athalcor push stalled:

Unvote Athalcor
Vote Lemeard

Oh, the voting is for real all right. The elderman will get at least some in-game trait and some RPing present. If it ends up with a TIE and a council of eldermen gets elected then they will all get something. Of course it will not be anything major to upset the hopefully well-balanced setup.

The reason for the day 0 present vote is that I think it usually makes the waiting for night 0 more fun as the inevitable pre-game spam gets something to focus on and people can present their RPing charcters. And for all I know maybe this voting can help with picking lynch targets tomorrow (or at least be used as an excuse for it). Seems to work too, we are allready at page 26. :)

I have used this in at least some game before and it usually don't influence things much although Ayeteshanti got a present that he used to cripple his own side with pretty severly...

Interestingly enough, I'd say that the winners of this vote (or at least the high-placers) have a significant chance of being wolves...since, you know, they will have their wolf-pack voting for them as a group, whereas the rest of us villagers will just be scattering votes randomly.

Just a thought...

Interestingly enough, I'd say that the winners of this vote (or at least the high-placers) have a significant chance of being wolves...since, you know, they will have their wolf-pack voting for them as a group, whereas the rest of us villagers will just be scattering votes randomly.

Just a thought...

Don't go telling the wolves right now, they realize it after they did so, so we know that the winner of this is likely a wolf or a cultist.

Vote thefreeman!

!!!
I'm shocked. After all the things I've done for you this is how you reward me? There will be no position for you in my administration.

I think we need to have an honest debate. Here is my platform. If I am elected Elderman, I will

1. Raise taxes on noobs and zombies
  2. Declare noobs and zombies non citizens that are not deserving of the protection of law
  3. Abolish all social programs helping said noobs and zombies
  4. Confiscate all noob/zombie property and assets
  5. Profit
  6. Use said profit to declare total war against EUROpe and send noobs and zombies to the front to hopefully never return
  7. Wage that war of annihilation against EUROpe until it is wiped off the face of the earth
  8. Have my scientists design a prison cell buried underground capable of holding EUROpe's dictator Demon Child and lock him up for all eternity
  9. Send any noobs and zombies remaining to concentration camps and cleanse them in the "showers". With Zyklon B.
  10. Investigate the ominous Ryszian invasion threatening our children's future and ban further immigration thereof
  11. Have the mentally retarded euthanized for their own good (Lemeard, Yoshi, Etc.)
  12. Appoint Jacob Lundgren Minister of the Interior
  13. Declare that making ties is a capital offense that will be met with immediate execution

And that is just the beginning my friends. We must return to the old ways and restore faith and family values to our society. Join with me and let us march together towards victory!

Let's discuss your points.
Executing tie-makers and zombies is a good point.

But I think you should be a little bit friendlier to newbies, EURO and the Rysz family.
They are also customers of my inn and I need to think about my business too.

Nevertheless you have still my vote, because noone else of the candidates has proposed a better program than you did till now.

But if other candidates propose a program which I like more I will change my vote ...

Don't go telling the wolves right now, they realize it after they did so, so we know that the winner of this is likely a wolf or a cultist.

I thought it was more likely they'd be a hunt target. When you know they've got a trait, why not kill them instead of someone who may not have a trait? What if they're given a witness, or a leaderlynch, or something else that affects the outcome against the pack, if you're a wolf?

Official vote count, 1h 38min to deadline

Lemeard - 11 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, jonti-h, EUROO7, snoopdogg, Najs, Vainglory, Slinky
AOK.11 - 9 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, TheExecuter, joebethegreat
Athalcor - 5 - Athalcor, Davisx3m, Napoleon XIX, Rockingluke, Bagricula
Kaetje - 3 - Rysz, Paendrag, Kaetje
jonti-h - 2 - sbr, walrus
Lord_D - 2 - Lord_D, OrangeYoshi
tamius23 - 2 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider
esemesas - 1 - Comm Cody
humancalculator - 1 - humancalculator
Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Sedracus
Najs - 1 - randakar
Adamus - 1 - Adamus
theFreeman - 1 - theFreeman

not voted - 0 - :)

Needs a sub - 1 - the_hdk

EDIT: Added Slinky's vote

Last edited:
@GM

Slinky has voted for Lemeard (post #514)
However I didn't check the other parts of your vote count :eek:o
I haven't checked my vote count either. I had forgotten how much work GMing is and thought this prevote thing was just something fun while we waiting for the game prober to start and not more work for me... :eek:o

Has anybody else seen something that I missed?

The GM is always right.
He must certainly isn't. But if all other arguments fail I might use that anyway.

@ Johho

I'd say it's right with the Slinky correction. Looks the same as mine so that means two sets of eyes, same answer; probably correct.

@ Johho

I'd say it's right with the Slinky correction. Looks the same as mine so that means two sets of eyes, same answer; probably correct.
Thanks! :)

I usually do a recount before the deadline but since today's vote isn't for a lynch I'll just go with what we have here.

Lemeard appears to be on course to win.

Lemeard would be disgusted at the lack of a tie.

I think I speak for all of us when I say:

f*** Lemeard! :mad: