• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does our esteemed GM have any plans for any AAR type of posting or is this game truly forgotten now?

Does our esteemed GM have any plans for any AAR type of posting or is this game truly forgotten now?

If he doesn't do a GM AAR, we shall have to spank him.

By the way did the wolves ever explain why they didn't hunt madchemist for winning the blunderbuss? Or did the robbers explain why they didn't rob him?

By the way did the wolves ever explain why they didn't hunt madchemist for winning the blunderbuss? Or did the robbers explain why they didn't rob him?

Because hunting/robbing me is always a bad idea and should never be done?

Apparently Yakman was going to rob me, but he got lynched first.

I'll try guys, but I'm super-busy getting ready for next year of school right now.
Hunter isn't really that big a deal. They might have decided to hunt him early ceteris paribus, as there would be no reason to know whom had the more powerful traits, or that madchemist didn't have one himself, but hunting him was hardly an urgent necessity.

I still feel like this needs a GM AAR, even if it is a brief and poorly assembled one.

Let it go.

I propose that this thread be bumped every week until marty writes a GM AAR, if for no other reason than to spam this to the top thread in the forum.

Not this week. I am way behind on college and I have a ridiculously full timetable. Maybe at the weekend, or at Hallowe'en or something.

Not this week. I am way behind on college and I have a ridiculously full timetable. Maybe at the weekend, or at Hallowe'en or something.

The spam shall haunt thee until thou deliverest unto us thine AAR. :ninja:

One day, my beloved. One day.

now taking donations for an alcohol shipment to marty's place of residence