• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm heading to the shop to buy alcohol. Don't do anything mental while I'm away. I'm appointing Wagonlitz deputy GM in my absence. Tell 'em what time is Wagon.

could you elaborate?

did he witness one of your hunts before? :)
johho888 said:
Cliges said:
If you are a wolf, my loss would be no major handicap to the village, so here it goes: I am a witness. I've been busy, but was also hoping to lay a little low until I build up a better chance at seeing a hunt. Chances increase by 10% daily-if I can hold out one more day, I have a better likelihood than not have having a successful sighting. (I think it's day 5-I'm not going to take a risk on a 50-50 shot).
Noted. I will not vote you and if I can, I'll help you get off the hook but my credibility isn't great right now.

I am a villager with a one time scan that I plan to use tonight. Just haven't made up my mind on whom yet, probably someone quiet.
This was the day when Cliges was run up against Sleepyhead and the day before I shot Hax.

Hmm. Looks like first there was a scrambling to vote tamius23, then when the wagon was questioned people jumped to the next wagon, johho888. Like I said, I don't consider what leksu posted good reason for voting johho888 since that discounted that all JL members were "public" persons at that point and for johho effectively hunting them all would have needed him access to both pack hunt decisions. Much more likely that their visible status got JL hunted.

Which reminds me - leksu said he got no info from walrus while walrus posted that leksu was brought into the loop and into pm:s. What's with that? I'm getting paranoid here but what if leksu got turned on one of the nights since he was witness. Other witnesses have turned up dead as are other JL members but not leksu. Granted, it might be coming since there's 1 hunt per night but still...

Also, our esteemed GM must drink to his sorrow because he got whacked by wolves the night before goodie victory. It seems Farrage was barraged after all.

walrus said:
Right, so, this is everybody I have at least a slither of confidence in. Talk amongst yourselves if required, whatever. Free country and all that.

Now, I have a horrible feeling I'm not long for this world. If I die, the priest (who is 100% not one of you guys, but that would be a nice ruse) will message anyone they trust and/or require the help of with the message <xxx>

Victory shall be for the village, comrades of The People's League.
This is the only JL message I ever got and none of cliges, leksu or OY responded to it (and neither did I). walrus, OY and leksu were already known as JLers in the thread so any wolf could hunt them if they wanted. Not really any info I could use to blew up a JL with even if I had wanted to.

Oh. Well, it might be the blubbery thing was exaggerating if both leksu and johho say they didn't get much from walrus. And seeing how leksu is almost-lynching johho it does not seem like they are packmate working together to keep the lie up.

johho888: 3
leksu [2514 tamius23 -> 2546]
gigau [2525 tamius23 -> 2536 the_hdk -> 2551]
Eternaly_Lost [2553]

tamius23: 3
johho888 [2471]
Nautilu [2492]
Gen. Skobelev [2563]

Eternaly_Lost: 2
the_hdk [2542]
Najs [2565]

not voted: 1
tamius23 []

You know who can scan once and shoot baddies, right? And he can't be cursed and he sleeps with one eye open. You know it's a bad idea for the village to lynch him, right? Right? Right!?

Meh. Better EL than johho.

unvote tamius23, vote Eternaly_Lost

Wagonlitz has been very invisible during his short tenure as acting GM. I assume he was influencing events behind the scenes. But now I'm back, so look busy mother*****s! :ninja: