• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have an odd one, and i wonder if it is related to the Traffic Mod.

I built an office park just north of this road. I noticed that in the mornings, this office park would attract a lot of traffic coming from the highway (just north of the roundabout) and then take the left turn into the office park. I used the Traffic Mod to change the intersection in the screenshot as described there, with 2 lanes as left turn lanes, along with a road upgrade to provide 3 total lanes instead of the original 2, with the third lane acting as the sole straight lane.

This all worked swimmingly. Lots of traffic appears in morning all going to work, but due to the left turn lane, the traffic passes through pretty smoothly and causes no problems.

A little later on (hours after I upgraded this intersection) I started work on this area again, and wanted to add additional commercial and residential space to the south, as well as a tramline, and I wanted to upgrade the roundabout intersection with bigger roads, slip lanes, and other improvements..... but noticed that I could not upgrade. Besides not being able to upgrade, I cannot bulldoze any of the roads going to the roundabout, including the incoming highway itself. I could also not delete the roundabout itself at all.

But what happened? I can't edit anything on the roundabout with this mod because it shows a red box.....not able to edit.

So, In decided to "disable" (but not remove) the Traffic Mod..... and that worked. Well, at least, I could delete all the roads in that area, and start again......

Screenshot:

Wbu2mWk.jpeg

Hi. I have encountered the same issue as maarten_714. As of today, I was suddenly unable to delete any segments or even buildings in a large area near a roundabout and was only able to fix it by resetting all custom lane connections.View attachment 1128054

Just released an update with fix, it should improve validation in certain places, make sure you use the latest version (v0.1.7.2), can be checked in mod options, About section

• 2Like
Reactions:
There is mainly one thing I want from a TMP:pE successor: Add realistic traffic.
Meaning: No more disappearing cars when there is a traffic jam.
The current soliution is far too easy, and incompetence isn't punished enough, while competence doesn't really pay off.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Please reconsider merging the mods into 1, like TPME, thx. Both mods are amazing!

Edit: This and Traffic Lights ...
There is nothing to reconsider, everything needs to be written from scratch, I don't want to force users to use one mod if they don't need 90% of its functionalities.
If you want both, then simply use both, they are fully compatible.

I dont know if its just a thing with my install, but this mod is unusable for me. I cant set custom lane settings, it just keeps changing them and resetting them to defaults...

Same thing happens when using the "Remove U-Turns", "Remove Unsafe", ETC. Click one of the buttons, it does what its supposed to, all is good.. As soon as you even think about changing a lane, or setting up a custom node, it just resets to vanilla config..

I dont know if its just a thing with my install, but this mod is unusable for me. I cant set custom lane settings, it just keeps changing them and resetting them to defaults...

Same thing happens when using the "Remove U-Turns", "Remove Unsafe", ETC. Click one of the buttons, it does what its supposed to, all is good.. As soon as you even think about changing a lane, or setting up a custom node, it just resets to vanilla config..
Do you also use Traffic Lights Enhancement mod? If so, make sure it's in the latest version.
Is it Left Hand traffic map? Do you use any custom experimental assets? For super quick support I suggest contacting me on discord, link is in the links section on the right side of the mod description. New build is under testing, I fixed a lot of weird and hidden issues there, so there is a chance it's already been resolved.

Whenever I click on one of the lines my game crashes. Clicking the button at the top left and afterwards selecting an intersection works. But as soon as I click one of the lines the game crashes.
I have disable Traffic Lights Mods and also started a new savegame of course. Nothing seems to help :(

Whenever I click on one of the lines my game crashes. Clicking the button at the top left and afterwards selecting an intersection works. But as soon as I click one of the lines the game crashes.
I have disable Traffic Lights Mods and also started a new savegame of course. Nothing seems to help :(
Just tried it only with the mod and nothing else activated, still crashes. Reinstalled the game. No changes unfortunately

Last edited:
I would like to see the ability to show only one direction at a time while setting up an intersection. That would remove the confusing amount of lines on large intersections with multiple types. Being able to toggle all, or a single direction's connections visible would be a big improvement.

• 1Like
Reactions: