• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
someone made in paradox a shitupdate this tool no more working a 3 days ago was.. DO SMTH!
Thank you for detailed instructions of how to reproduce the problem.

i'm sorry but the tooltips dont show up for me. how do i fix this?
Unsubscribe and subscribe again, but make sure you are using the latest version. It is possible to select specific (previous) version using PDX Mods website, so use in-game mod UI for managing subscriptions (it always selects the latest version).

I would like to see the ability to show only one direction at a time while setting up an intersection. That would remove the confusing amount of lines on large intersections with multiple types. Being able to toggle all, or a single direction's connections visible would be a big improvement.
I plan to introduce fully configurable color sets(including presets for colorblind), so you will be able to select colors of overlays and their opacity, but first I wanted to release road/lane priority tool (~2 weeks if everything goes according the plan).

• 2Like
Reactions:
I would like to see the ability to show only one direction at a time while setting up an intersection. That would remove the confusing amount of lines on large intersections with multiple types. Being able to toggle all, or a single direction's connections visible would be a big improvement.
I agree, it would be great if the player could toggle an approach direction and the tool would highlight all movements originating from that approach and gray out or fade the rest of the intersection movements. That would make visibility a lot easier when working with complicated intersections.

Edit - just saw the response from krzychu124 in the post above. Thanks!

For future ideas, specific despawn disabling options for Transit vehicles would be awesome. Having full buses and trams disappear and drop hundreds of people at busy intersections is very annoying.

• 2Like
Reactions:
For future ideas, specific despawn disabling options for Transit vehicles would be awesome. Having full buses and trams disappear and drop hundreds of people at busy intersections is very annoying.
Thanks, noted. I'll check what can be done, full "no-despawn" like we had in TM:PE in CS1 will be hard to achieve, but limited one might be a lot easier. The reasons are quite obvious: introducing such feature will require full understanding and future maintenance on my side (for you it's one click). I need to figure out what are exact reasons vehicles despawn and see if they could be tweaked in any significant way.