• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love this mod! I especially like the way it makes me feel super exclusive - like I know something no one else does... how to use it. Because in order to find instructions you have to go to their github page. Can you just click the link? NO! You'll have to go through the browser or manually type in the entire github link! WOW! SO EXCLUSIVE!

Reactions:
I love this mod! I especially like the way it makes me feel super exclusive - like I know something no one else does... how to use it. Because in order to find instructions you have to go to their github page. Can you just click the link? NO! You'll have to go through the browser or manually type in the entire github link! WOW! SO EXCLUSIVE!
Literally not the author's fault in any way for how the manager handles links. Don't know why you're complaining here...

Removing the lane direction function was a mistake. It was simpler than the new "Traffic" mod and you didn't need 2 mods for one Intersection.
I understand that people may also want a simpler option, and the removal of LDT could be disappointing. However, I believe the time freed up from maintaining LDT will be beneficial in the long run.

Reactions:
@Mike_Builds: To me the lane direaction function was helpful but insufficient.
At crossroads I often had 2 lanes going straight + 1 slip lane coming from the right. Expected lane set up for street after node: 2 lanes continue going straight + 1 parallel merger lane (fed by slip lane) that would run for 40 Meters and than merge into the right hand side straight lane.

But the game would never let the left straight lane continue straight cross the crossroads. Instead the left straight lane merges into the middle lane on the other side and the right straight lane merges into the merger lane. This results in the cars from the slip lane and cars from the right straight lane need to share this lane. This obviously contradicts the design idea of an extra merger lane!

Behind the crossroads to the left starts a new lane that is fed with no traffic at all and that will form the left of the 2 straight lanes once the merger lane has discontinued.

Sorry for the text wall, wasn't able to describe more compact.

i loved this Mod when I used it with the thunderstorm app. Now I have installed it with the Paradox Mods but when i click on a crossroad the menu opens, but i cannot set the directions in the default setting... :( Pls Help

i loved this Mod when I used it with the thunderstorm app. Now I have installed it with the Paradox Mods but when i click on a crossroad the menu opens, but i cannot set the directions in the default setting... :( Pls Help
Could you elaborate on your goal? To access options like turning on red, you need to select a pattern other than "Default". Selecting "Default" means it will operate according to the settings page defaults.

This is causing my game to crash. This is a great app when it worked on the Thunderstorm app.
Does it crash when the game is starting, or does the error message mention SceneFlow? I just pushed an update that should fix this issue. If you are encountering crashes in-game, could you share your Player.log file? It can be found at "%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\Colossal Order\Cities Skylines II\".

(first time user) I am not sure if this is meant to be, or a known/unknown issue. When I select the "turn on red" option, all lights for that intersection stay green and do not change. It is still going through the cycles as the cars are stopping and going, but they stay green.

(first time user) I am not sure if this is meant to be, or a known/unknown issue. When I select the "turn on red" option, all lights for that intersection stay green and do not change. It is still going through the cycles as the cars are stopping and going, but they stay green.
That option simply gives green lights to all vehicles turning left (in LHT) or right (in RHT), so the traffic lights will visually appear green.

I'm not working on it but I believe it's being worked on by krzychu124 and it's around the corner.

Did it show any error message? If so, please share it. If not, could you open an issue in the tracker and upload the Player.log? You can also post it here if you want to.
What is the "tracker"?

I get this error when i start up a game
[object Object]
Colossal.Logging.CustomLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Traffic.Mod:TLECompatibitlityFix() (at D:\Modding\Cities Skylines II\Traffic\Code\Mod.cs:117)
Game.SceneFlow.<>c__DisplayClass131_0:<RegisterUpdater>b__0()
Game.SceneFlow.GameManager:UpdateUpdaters()
Game.SceneFlow.GameManager:Update()

Then in-game, does not matter whether new game or saved game, i cannot place anything, roads, building, nothing.
I uninstalled all other mods, only left this mod on, and restarted the game, still the same.

Attachments

• Player.log
    36,7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What is the "tracker"?

I get this error when i start up a game
[object Object]
Colossal.Logging.CustomLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Traffic.Mod:TLECompatibitlityFix() (at D:\Modding\Cities Skylines II\Traffic\Code\Mod.cs:117)
Game.SceneFlow.<>c__DisplayClass131_0:<RegisterUpdater>b__0()
Game.SceneFlow.GameManager:UpdateUpdaters()
Game.SceneFlow.GameManager:Update()

Then in-game, does not matter whether new game or saved game, i cannot place anything, roads, building, nothing.
I uninstalled all other mods, only left this mod on, and restarted the game, still the same.
You still have BepInEx and an outdated version of Traffic Lights Enhancement installed. Please delete the following files and folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities Skylines II\winhttp.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities Skylines II\.doorstop_version
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities Skylines II\doorstop_config.ini
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities Skylines II\BepInEx

• 1Like
Reactions:

I noticed this as well. What is more interesting is that I have an intersection that consists of a T junction for three of the four roads, and the fourth road is a 45-degree angle. Traffic coming from the 45 degree angle road going "straight" have a right-turn arrow on the road, but one that is not as sharp as the regular right turn..... but the system counts that as a right turn, so the traffic coming from that road continuedly flows straight with a green light with the option "turn on red" turned on.

I'm not near my gaming rig atm, so I quick and dirty paint job to illustrate: (Paint skills: 2 out of 5 stars)

pC7EBsr.png

Traffic marked in green are BOTH considered a "right on red", which should not be the case.....

That option simply gives green lights to all vehicles turning left (in LHT) or right (in RHT), so the traffic lights will visually appear green.
Thank you! I wasn't sure so I wanted to mention it. I appreciate the work you've put in!

You still have BepInEx and an outdated version of Traffic Lights Enhancement installed. Please delete the following files and folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities Skylines II\winhttp.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities Skylines II\.doorstop_version
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities Skylines II\doorstop_config.ini
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities Skylines II\BepInEx
Thank you! it worked!

I noticed this as well. What is more interesting is that I have an intersection that consists of a T junction for three of the four roads, and the fourth road is a 45-degree angle. Traffic coming from the 45 degree angle road going "straight" have a right-turn arrow on the road, but one that is not as sharp as the regular right turn..... but the system counts that as a right turn, so the traffic coming from that road continuedly flows straight with a green light with the option "turn on red" turned on.

I'm not near my gaming rig atm, so I quick and dirty paint job to illustrate: (Paint skills: 2 out of 5 stars)

pC7EBsr.png

Traffic marked in green are BOTH considered a "right on red", which should not be the case.....
Technically, it can differentiate between gentle and normal turns, but I'm unsure how to accommodate the additional use cases.