• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could you put the link to the guide or the guide itself into post 1?
I am directly on the forums and had to look elsewhere to understand how it works.
P.s. Where has the lane direction tools gone?

Amazing mod, have been using it pre Paradox, thanks a lot! Idk why devs did not include this one in the base game. So stupid. TPME was one of the most wanted things for CS2! Did the devs ever explain this one?

Last edited:
Could you put the link to the guide or the guide itself into post 1?
I am directly on the forums and had to look elsewhere to understand how it works.
P.s. Where has the line direction tools gone?

Amazing mod, have been using it pre Paradox, thanks a lot! Idk why devs did not include this one in the base game. So stupid. TPME was one of the most wanted things for CS2! Did the devs ever explain this one?
The direction tools are in the "Traffic" mod.

Reactions:
Technically, it can differentiate between gentle and normal turns, but I'm unsure how to accommodate the additional use cases.
Love your mod! I was thinking about this over the weekend. Would adding a toggle option for every turn individually to either "TURN ON RED" or "NO TURN ON RED" be possible? That way the user can manually chose which movements they want to allow turn on red. This would also be helpful at one-way intersections where left turn on red for right side traffic and right turn on red for left side traffic should be allowed.

• 1Like
Reactions: