• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A simpel way could be, as some1 mention before. Put the us (Russia, Poland, Persia) in latin teachgroup.
Sounds reasonable.

Furthermore I think Sweden must be boosted!

Seems everybody are changing eventfile so much that it is weird(I don't mean now but whole game) sleeping events, changing them. I myself suffered from bugs in this game heavily(never i got any compensation which i think is alright as long as nobody get any for suffering from bugs), most recently i also lost ruthenian culture to vicious event. If everybody benefits from modifying events I expect that this lost ruthenian cultur will be given back to Poland.

Secondly i support boosting of Sweden, it should get double of current MP, then it could fight wars, instead of fighting for few months and then succumbing to even weaker armies(just more numerous).

Thirdly, latin techgroup for all is reasonable since only weak economy countries has lower techgroups which is 'a little' unfair.

What event takes away ruthenian? I was sure that Commonwealth Union gives it not delete...

Furthermore I think Sweden must be boosted!

Give Poland ruthenian back, change the provinces back to orthodox, reformed, catholic in Poland + the russian protestant province, to orthodox aswell

Last edited:
i would like to formally request the venice cot to be edited back in
and kalikut cot to

both cots disapeared due a historic event from this mod and no new cots where created in there places
and since we did it for genoa i think its only fair they get the same treatment

I think restoring the cots will be reasonable.

As well as the Polish thing, but can you or Kanth give me the ids?

Gold and trade inflation. First number is gold inflation. Last number total inflation. Where there are three, the middle number is trade inflation.

Spa. 4.063 2.417 6.480
OE 067
Rus. 1.352
MLO. 2.344 3.555 5.899
Per. .500
Aus. 1.821
Eng. .062 .236 .298
Bra. .483 .134 .617
fra. .046 .265 .311
swe. .099
hol. .420 .767 1.187

add in the cot venice pls

move goa cot back to surat
and give spain portugal back

also spain currently suffers from max maintenance and intrests for last 20years, its only fair he gets his money back in terms of both gold an techinvestment
maintenance has been 100% for 20years and its currently 100 a month
intrest is at 41 a month

considering he was minting for like 70gold a month wich was eaten away by the above
id say he deserves to get both his minted gold+census returned then get the rest what back as a techinvestment

Last edited:
add in the cot venice pls

move goa cot back to surat
and give spain portugal back

also spain currently suffers from max maintenance and intrests for last 20years, its only fair he gets his money back in terms of both gold an techinvestment
maintenance has been 100% for 20years and its currently 100 a month
intrest is at 41 a month

considering he was minting for like 70gold a month wich was eaten away by the above
id say he deserves to get both his minted gold+census returned then get the rest what back as a techinvestment

Agreed.

stil to do for spain btw

from france to spain
aquatania
foix

from vijanagar to spain
surat

Please transfer 31k investments from my infra to land tech.

Is there is some way to count the cash I should/could get? Transfer some deflation into cash?

Also how about we edit back in Marlborough and Sobieski? It is stupid me and Kanth missed the best leaders because of net problems.

What cash are we talking about? You didn't lose cash on maintenance and interests, your income was just too low to keep the troops you originally set up.
Come on, do you really think I would keep army over limit during peace time? It is stupid that now I not only lost trade income but also lost census. At least transfer some 3k from those 32k into cash.

And what about Marlborough?

i reckon we should give marlborough and sobieski some years since both players showed up but suffert from connection issues last week, sucked being polish last week i gues

I can say that during the previous session, HAL lost atleast 4-5k ducats due to troops upkeep