• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where I come from the lock people up with such 'unusual behaviour', Mr. kurt_steiner, master of maniacs, schizoid schizo, crazy Catalan, Spamish Spamiard, ...

With your funny little dagger... :p ;) :D

Oh, and canonized... keep it up, but distance yourself from that steiner-guy... ;) :D

This may be a bit late, but, Happy 2,500 posts canonized! Let's all hope you stick around long enough to double it!

Kurt_Steiner: Haha , I wonder which university had you XD

Murmurandus: I'd try to lock up Kurt but I'm afraid he'd like it XD Haha poor Kurt we are making fun of him too much !

Throne: Haha thank you XD though we're already over 3000 now !

Good job on the interview for this month's Instrumentality! And congratulations to Kurt Steiner!

General_BT said:
Good job on the interview for this month's Instrumentality! And congratulations to Kurt Steiner!

Thank you ! It was excellent to have you write for us too XD

Good issue and welcome Steiner

3k posts is very nice, congrats (though I should have claimed it as the 1337e post :p)

JimboIX: Thank you :D Hopefully you can get back into writing something for us this upcoming one , Jimbo ! :D

Throne: Oohhh !!! I see haha . I barely notice my own postcount sometimes ! Yep getting close to 3000 so hopefully we can get a custom avatar soon !

Grubnessul: Haha , thank you sir XD Let's keep it growing !

Doing my best, but it shouldn't be to obvious as spam :p

canonized said:
Throne: Oohhh !!! I see haha . I barely notice my own postcount sometimes ! Yep getting close to 3000 so hopefully we can get a custom avatar soon !
Not to mention you are a field marshall. Now you have some real authority :D

Canonized: "Respect my authoritah!"

Grubnessul: Haha , yes , we wouldn't want that !

comagoosie: Field Marshal .. gosh I didn't notice that either ! Though it just clashes with the rest of my style haha . can't wait to get my custom title as well ! That's still a ways away still though =( .

canonized said:
Grubnessul: Haha , yes , we wouldn't want that !

comagoosie: Field Marshal .. gosh I didn't notice that either ! Though it just clashes with the rest of my style haha . can't wait to get my custom title as well ! That's still a ways away still though =( .

err...

Was custom title only based on time here? Otherwise you should definately have one, since I do ;)

I can't wait for my custom title :(

Custom title is, as far as I know, 550 days(~1.5 years) OR 3000 posts, custom avatar is 3000 posts.

Avernite said:
err...

Was custom title only based on time here? Otherwise you should definately have one, since I do ;)
Forum Rules said:
[custom user titles are granted after]3000 posts or 550 days of membership
The quickest way for me is to get the 3000 posts, I don't have enough patience to wait 550 days. Though most get the 550 before 3000 since you have to average 5.455 post a day to get 3000 posts before your 550th day.