• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SovietAmerika: Possibility US Election for 1951? MuahaahahahahahahaAAAAAA!! :rofl:

Fireaxe888: Mongol has learnt up all the naval doctrines possible so YES, THEY CAN!! With another 10 CV MarkVI coming in on Feb'52, Halsey will not be so dominant anymore!;)

Morlak: That is what people do what they are watching the war from afar for 15 years since 1936. Just pro-create to get enough sons to fight on the day the hordes arrives :)

Enewald: The US Army? Underground. Six feet under :p

jonie-dinofreak: That is their foolishness for sending people abroad and not protecting their homegrounds. When Mongol landed in Labrador, intel shows US have 79 infantries. Six months later as Mongol marches down the East Coast, they are down to 20+ and still going down. They certainly have much more airforce and navalpower compare to their army!

KING OF SEAS is here!!! But Brazil gonna miss it!

Jun 8th, 1951
Recife, the last Brazilian refuge fall to Mongol 2nd Army under the command of Gen Luvsan. There is no place for them to run as their backs are facing the ocean roamed by Mongol carriers and battleships! The region is already littered with the bodies of 100,000 defenders from the battle last week sealing Mongol complete triumph!

1151recifefall.jpg

Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): Ah ha! The biggest and baddest nation of South America shall finally shall pay homage to Khan!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Perfect, Luvsan. We gonna own a large chunk of this continent soon!

Jun 10th, 1951
The first supersonic jet fighter interceptor is available to the Mongols!

1152supersonic.jpg

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Another major milestone for Mongol airpower! Our aces of the skies now shall pilot the latest machines to complete their domination of their space with speed faster than sound!

Jun 11th, 1951
After two disappointing days of Brazilian vessel hunting off the port of Recife where none was found by Luvsan’s fleet, it is time to end the Brazilian menace once and for all.

Luvsan (2nd Armija & Fleet of Khan): Bahh!! No more Brazilian ships to sink, might as well put an end to them as they are of no longer use to me!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Good, it is time for the A-word! Connect me to Ulan Bator!

1153brazilend.jpg

And with it soon after, mighty Brazil becomes a province of the Mongolian Empire. Just another one. To the south, Uruguay is already at war with Mongols. And Chile and Argentina are err…. nasty, so they must pay too soon!

Jun 15th, 1951
Floating Airbase Doctrine researched boosting Mongol Navy Power to new heights!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Another major step for us! With this, we expect our new naval tactics to improve our battle positioning by 10%!

Haidav (Chief of Navy): Just nice for our BBs and CVs that has just rolled out!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Going forward, we shall go on with Semi-Modern Air Carrier as we could still get improved Carrier Air Group on board of our older carriers, boosting our firepower!

Jun 16th – 20th, 1951
The Mongol armada approaches the East American coast at Nantucket Sound when the lead fleet, Carrier Fleet of Khagans encounters US surface vessels! And for the first time, Mongol got a kill from their carriers! From the bridge of flagship MKS Subutai:

1154subutai1kill.jpg

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): Hahaa! We got our first! Our carrier air group strike the enemy at more than a 100km away with precision of Mongol arrows! Teach that American destroyer a lesson! Time to taste your own medicine!

That is not the end of it for the fledgling fleet. The next day, one more destroyer and a light cruiser became victims of Mongol new weapon! And three days later, yet three more enemy destroyers are sunk in two separate encounters!

Haidav (Chief of Navy): That is it! We can control the enemy coastlines with this firepower! Death from afar!

Jun 20th, 1951
Another air doctrine researched.

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Perimeter Defence Doctrine learnt going on to Formation Fighting Doctrine. This shall boost from fighter moral and organization levels, and also for our carrier air-group!

Haidav (Chief of Navy): Wow, even navy is benefitting!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Certainly a win-win for both of us!

Jun 28th, 1951
Yet another air doctrine researched, this time for bombers.

Yanjmaa (Armaments): The last of our tactical bomber’s Operational Destruction doctrine researched, Infiltration Bombardment Doctrine is learnt. Our naval bombers have now reached its maximum skill capabilities!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Sounds good to take on the last real Mongol enemy threat… the US carrier fleets!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Next on the list is Home Defence Doctrine to further boost our fighter and CAG air prowess!

July 3rd, 1951
The most significant naval doctrine and probably the last for the Mongol Navy is researched!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Nothing gonna beat this news! We have come really far to get to this! Mongol now masters Carrier Aviation Doctrine!

Haidav (Chief of Navy): We’re certainly adapting quick to our new carrier fleet! Honing our skills by the week!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): With that done, we will shift our resource to Turbojet Naval Bomber as it is ridiculous to have our ASM CAS to be more powerful than our naval bombers at sea! Halsey’s US fleet will be rained with more painful ways of death!

July 6th, 1951
On this date, the ocean surface trembles sending ripples across the seven seas as the first Mongol Super Heavy Battleship of the Yamato-class hit the water in port of Marseille in the Mediterranean! All five of them! Even Japan could only afford just two last time!

1155yamatorollout.jpg

Yanjmaa (Armaments): The new beasts of the seas! Introducing first MKS Kublai KHAAAAAAAN!!! The first out our super battleships! Followed by MKS Ogedei Khan…. MKS Guyuk Khan…. MKS Mongke Khan… MKS Toghen Temur Khan!!!! All after Mongol Great Khans!

Haidav (Chief of Navy): My eyes… are tearing! This is it! :*)

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Wait for me!! I am coming back for my ships… no… my babies!! :D

And thus, Luvsan raced his fleet across the Atlantic back to the Mediterranean home waters to allow the new monstrous ships to merge with his battleship surface fleet!

With displacement of 70,000 tons, the biggest battleship on earth is back and this time, under the command of the Mongols! MKS Kublai Khan shall serve as the new flagship for the Fleet of KHAN. More than a quarter of a kilometer long, this sea beast carries three set of triple barrel 18.1” naval guns, also the biggest caliber ever!

1156yamatoposter.jpg

Nice job in Brazil.

I wonder how much longer the US will stand, not likely that long since you too the Northeast US.

Hope the Khan-class ships will survive the meeting with the feared *gasp* sea-devil of Hell, without trident and stuff like that, Halsey! wow,that was a mouthful :wacko:

That ship is just too cool for words :D. But whats the deal with Uruguay? Did they train the monkeys of the Amazon to hold guns? There aren't even that many people in that country!

SovietAmerika: Long enough till Halsey to be hunted down and destroyed! :)

jonie-dinofreak: Halsey's carriers vs Khan's super battleships! If Mongol can close in, Halsey will be shredded! If....:rolleyes:

Enewald: No, the enemy of Mongol is now Halsey, more than America :p

Morlak: Don't! Curse him for the death of so many brave Mongol troopers:mad: It's PAYBACK time :D

Zeldar155: Mongol shall be the new Davy Jones! Time will tell!

FlyingDutchie: Cool right!:cool: The biggest battleship in history is always a sight to behold! I wonder if Chile and Argentina nations will pick up the same trend as Uruguayans or not. Don't mind a fighting final for the Southern American tip!

Here comes.. KhaaaaAAAAAANNNNN!!!

July 8th, 1951
The isle of Azores previously seized by US from the Portuguese now lay bare for the Mongols to land their hands on!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): There were three divisions there previously but now… it is undefended!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Hahahaa! They must have been rushed back to the US mainland as we’re killing too many yankee boys at home!

1157azores.jpg

And so Mongols perform an amphibious landing at Azores and two puny Canadian destroyers came to disrupt Mongol landings are swatted away like flies.

July 28th, 1951
During more operation off US east coast, the Carrier Fleet of Khagans met Leahy’s fleet! Leahy’s “depleted fleet” to be exact!

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): Yes!!! Fight us now! We are more than your equal!!

1158leahy.jpg

Lead by MKS Subutai, Mongol carriers struck Leahy’s sole carrier flagship, USS Leyte and his three key battleships with full force! Five hours later, the US fleet is forced to retreat in disgrace! For the first time, a significant US fleet has been defeated by a Mongol navy fleet! Fleet against fleet!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Hah! If I was there I could have sunk some! You let them all get away!

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): Bah!! Keep out from my carrier wars!

July 29th, 1951
Leahy’s fleet fled south but how could they outrun Mongol numerous long range naval bombers!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Haha! It is now our turn! Round two!

1159bbpennysinks.jpg

Based from Bermuda Island, a Mongol naval bomber group blitz Leahy’s beleaguered fleet. Battleship USS Pennsylvania that was badly wounded in the previous battle with Pryselov’s carrier fleet stood no chance. Situation is akin to wolfs biting chunks out of a wounded prey delivering the coup de grace.

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Round two to me!!! :D

Jul 30th, 1951
Improved Motorized Division researched for the eventual path for Air Cavalry! But some course correction need to be made.

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Uhh… it looks like to get Air Cavalry division, we need to research a lot more endless techs of different field… we even need Advance Air Transport. :eek:o

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): So?

Yanjmaa (Armaments): The war is long over by then. We need to research something that benefit us more quickly directly. With that said, we shall pursue Recon Skirmisher Doctrine as US still have plenty of fighters prowling their skies. Also it improves our carrier CAG capability for the finale with Halsey!

Aug 3rd, 1951
During the Mongol armada journey to South America passing by Florida coast, the new super battleships from the Fleet of Khan get a chance to brush with the enemy in early dawn!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Haha! Our carrier missed the enemy in the darkness, so now they are all mine!

1160kkkill.jpg

Two hapless US destroyers were within the range of MKS Khan-series of super battleships! In the very short naval engagement, it is over when it barely begun with the flagship MKS Kublai Khan and sister ship MKS Ogedei Khan scoring direct hits!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Yesss!! I did it! :D Death by my super guns! MINE! The enemy probably don’t even know what hit them as our shells blast their ships to smatterings from afar!

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): Bahh!! I can do the same! *sulk* :mad:

With that, a double kill is scored by Mongols super BBs against the US in minutes! Too fast before the F11 key could be pressed! Let this mark the absolute end to US dominance!

Despite the US destroyers being of the latest model fielded, it can’t take a direct hit from such powerful guns of Khan’s super battleships of the Yamato kind! One shell is enough to obliterate the destroyers to a total wreck! Khan rulzzzz!!!

1161ddposter.jpg

Invade the state of Georgia, being a native of the state and already sided with the Mongols, I can be the perfect helper! :D

SovietAmerika: Nearing Savannah, don't worry! Mongol sympathisers shall rise all across the States! :)

Enewald: Yep, simply too fast, in a flash. It's like, huh?! A battle started already, guns fired, two enemy ships sunk, battle over victoriously and it all happen within a second without warning!

More naval battles coming up! The AAR will be naval-centric for the next few updates to showcase Mongol conquest of their final frontier!

A 18.1 shell? That must even put the fear for Khan into Halsey...

you can take Halsey's fleet,you can kill his men,you can eat Halsey self,but Khan will, never have his spirit... unless the Mongols put a bottle of glass above him:D

FlyingDutchie: 18.1" is not the biggest yet, you shall see later ;)

Hax: I will use less words to help you :)

jonie-dinofreak: It is ok, Khan have no need of Halsey's spirit as long as it is deep down in the bottom of the ocean floor bothering no one :p

Updates coming up in a few hours time...