• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why are you still using 1939 cavalry?

i think it's because it's the highest cavalery untill air cav and he still has to research that :D

Enewald: Space is the next new frontier, already have the snapshots in mind for Mongols next venture! :cool:

Zeldar155: No doubt, my loyal follower of Khan! :D

FlyingDutchie: Halsey's battle gonna be bloody, both sides gonna bleed but US gonna bleed more! There are other carrier battles that Mongol will bump into before the final showdown with Halsey! You shall see, stay tuned! ;)

Hax: The song is so slowwwww and sad, wow!

Fireaxe888: Your question is nicely answered by Acguy! :)

Acguy: Couldn't agree more! 1939 Cavalry is far better than say 1272 Cavalry :rofl:

nhinhonhinho: Exactly, never replaces the symbol of the Mongol military, their horses! The six original cavalry divisions will always be there and shall be involved in pitched battles and seizing the key objectives as the fastest army unit Mongol have.

jonie-dinofreak & quaazi: Never seen armored cavalry in hoi2 before but I think it must be helicopters like Vietnam. Quite a lot of techs to go before that, probably about 5, so slowly researching towards that just for the fun of it. But it is certainly cool to think Mongol riding armored steeds to battle as they always rode light defeating the heavily armored knights of the Polish-Hungarian armies with the agility of their horse archers.

Birth of new behemoths and end of someone else...

The Argentina’s naval strength has been assessed and shall be taken upon by the Mongol Navy! The war siren has been sounded, and the Yamato-class battleships of the MKS Khan series shall find their prey with their 18.1” main gun batteries that are unparalleled! Hunting time!

1177yamatoguns.jpg

Oct 12th, 1951
The Argentinean fleet at Bahia Blanca left port to the glee of the Grand Admiral Luvsan! The foolish Argentinean Admiral Storni engages the Mongol fleet . THEY attack the Mongol super heavy battleship fleet in a headlong rush to close the distance! THEY!!

1178storni1st.jpg

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of Khan): MuahahahAAAA! What?!! They are throwing peas at us?!! Their puny prewar destroyers can at most scratch my ship’s armor! I can kill two destroyers with one shell if they are nicely lined up!

Long before any of the Argentinean ships could get in range, the casualties are mounting on Argentina’s side as Mongol have turkey shoot session! Within hours, fourteen destroyers are well… destroyed! Storni’s routed fleet fled northward to the port of Buenos Aires to get support of their capital ships. OR should we say, “hope” to get the support required…

Oct 14th, 1951
Finally, the prized city of Buenos Aires is attacked from multiple direction. The 100,000 poor defenders being pounded by earth-tremoring Yamato’s guns lost it totally against a hordes numbering to almost half a million!

1179buenos.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): You all should have given up the moment we declare war but you did not! So too bad! 100,000 men to pay for the mistake!

Three days later on the 17th, Buenos Aires is captured by Mongol cavalry of the 1st Genghis Korps.

Oct 17th, 1951
The cowardly Grand Admiral Irizar who refuse to come out to fight the Mongol battleships has no choice as elements of Keshik 1st Genghis Korps are trotting into their naval base! In Argentinean flagship, BB Ara Rivadavia…

Grand Admiral Irizar: Good lord! The barbarian riders… the scourge from the east are here!! Got to flee…

1180irizar1st.jpg

Both Irizar’s capital ship fleet and the second class Storni’s fleet met their rivals at the River Plate. The Mongol are more than ready to take on the panicky Argentinean fleet! Storni fleet met Fleet of Khan first followed two hours later by Irizar’s fleet!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of Khan): Yes, they take turns coming in! It is like lining up for execution!

River Plate became the resting grounds for seventeen ship wrecks including heavy cruiser Veinticinco De Mayo hit by MKS Kublai Khan! The Argentineans cried for peace after that unwilling to take anymore punishment blows from MKS Kublai Khan killer guns but the response from the Mongols are a resounding ‘No’!

1181riverplate.jpg

Irizar fleet fled south with Mongol turbojet fighters harassing them to keep track of the Argentinean fleet whereabouts.

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of Khan): Haha!! :D There are fleeing south back again! To and fro! So pathetic!

Oct 17-18th, 1951
Away from the cries of Argentineans in the far side of the Atlantic, something gigantic is brewing at the home waters of the Mongol Empire in peaceful Europe! In the naval shipyard dry dock in Taranto, a “sea monster” or Leviathan was released to the waters on 17th, followed by another of her sister on the 18th.

Yanjmaa (Armaments): We have reach the pinnacle of naval power! Mongol already carries the most brutal naval weapon ever on earth now has gone even one notch higher. Behold…. MKS Genghis KHAN of the Super-Yamato class!

1182taranto.jpg

Haidav (Chief of Navy): To say this is groundbreaking is an understatement! This is earth shattering!!! :D

The will-be new flagship of the Fleet of KHAN, MKS Genghis Khan and her sister ship that is rolled out the next day MKS Choybalsan are armed with 20.1” naval guns, overshadowing the already very powerful 18.1” guns of their predecessor Yamato-class!

Amar (Head of State): It is only befitting that you’re honored Choybalsan for successfully continuing what Genghis Khan did!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This is *gulp* such a great honor. I am soooo touched! :*)

Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Yessss! And I get to control them all!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Don’t you ever sink me, Luvsan! ;)

Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Oh…!! I sure won’t! Nothing penetrates Super Yamato’s 18” armor!!

The meanest ship ever to roam the oceans adds to the already formidable firepower of the current Yamato-class battleships. Existed only as Japanese secret blueprints designated design A150, their plan was scuttled due to insufficient resource to build the behemoths… which is obviously NOT an issue with the Mongol Empire who has almost all the world’s resources at her fingertips!
The 12th Mongol battleship MKS Genghis Khan shall reclaim the seas as how all lands are being claimed for the Empire!

1183superyamato.jpg

Oct 19th – 21st, 1951
Irizar’s fleet fleeing southward from River Plate bump into Pryselov carrier fleet’s at Blanca bay at night!

1184noescape.jpg

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): Finally, my chance to rake in some kills!

The Argentinean fleet flee at first opportunity towards further south… and into Luvsan’s Fleet of Khan! The misery is certainly endless of Irizar! Luvsan cannons ripped into his fleet like knife thru butter!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of Khan): How can anyone flee from the range of my guns, it will hit you wherever you run!

A radius of 48km around a Yamato-class battleship is no-go zone of her enemies. A circumference of death. Poor Argentineans are learning it the hard way! Irizar shed ships off his fleet during his run like sheep shedding its wool! After the last battle against Luvsan at Valdes Peninsula, he is down to a light cruiser and a destroyer.

Oct 22nd, 1951
Irizar’s fleet … if it can still call a fleet fled to Puerto Madryn port where Pryselov launch a carrier strike sinking the sole destroyer. It would have been both if it is not raining leaving the light cruiser flagship one more gasp of life.

1185portstrike.jpg

Oct 23rd, 1951
Irizar’s last vessel, CL Ara Generale Belgrano is engaged by Pryselov carrier again as soon as he come out to the open again. From aboard Mongol carrier fleet flagship MKS Subutai….

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): It is time to end your pitiful life. No way can a vintage light cruiser escape the hawk eyes of my carriers!

1186irizarend.jpg

And with it, carrier bombers from MKS Subutai drop the bomb that blow up Ara Generale Belgrano with Grand Admiral Irizar within her bowel. The last ship of the Argentinean navy is finally sunk.

With the fall of Buenos Aires and the satisfaction of totally destroying the enemy navy forces, it is time to pull the plug for Argentina completing the Mongol conquest of the South American continent.

1187argentinaend.jpg

The Mongol armada set sail to rebase to Rio de Janeiro before the long journey to Mediterranean to refit damaged vessels, retrofit older Bismarck-class battleships with capital radar and more importantly, integrate the Super Yamato battleships, MKS Genghis Khan and MKS Choybalsan into the Fleet of Khan! The current flagship of the battleship group, MKS Kublai Khan BB-7 knows that her limelight is to end, to be superseded by a newer monstrous battleship awaiting back in Taranto Naval-base but she at least got her long share of enemy kills of 12 vessels, including two heavy cruisers. And Grand Admiral Luvsan is more than happy to have a meaner machine to play with to sustain his kill rates of the Fleet of Khan!

1188kublaikillllist.jpg

Mongol Navy kills in the Aug-Oct timeframe in the southern South American theater campaign totaling 74 enemy vessels including 8 capital ships.

1189theatercount.jpg

And here is the kill list including Mongol’s first capital ship, Krasni Kavkaz Great War heavy cruiser that shall never be forgotten, the pioneer warship that set Mongol upon the uncharted waves of the dangerous oceans. MKS Kublai Khan is the top killer with 12 enemy vessels. Trailing closely is MKS Ogedei Khan with 10 kills. MKS Kublai Khan ties with MKS Guyuk Khan on capital ship tally. MKS Guyuk Khan is the sole BB that have destroyed another BB! Mongol navy has sunk 90 enemy ships since inception, a good progress!

1190navykilllist.jpg

The last hunt is to come, where is the last hostile armada?

I never thought that one day, I would see an AAR on these forums, which has an update of Mongolian armadas hunting down everyone on the Atlantic. Brilliant my master!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo this cannot be true,argentinia is dead *turns insane and starts shaking maniacally on his chair*, I must... sabotage... mongol...navy :wacko:
anyway go hunt halsey and give him what he deserves (a medal or dead, I don't really bother :p)

Nice job, Thundergate!

6 down, one to go.

20" guns?

THAT IS MADNESS!!!

- Insert cheap reference here -​

Nice conquests. Guess the USA is the only thing standing between the Khans and world domination, although reconquering Malaysia and Korea would make the map even more epic ;).

Enewald: Dunno where Halsey is but once he is found, MOngol gonna throw everything they got at it! No mercy!

Hax: This is the only right way for him to be reborn and respected! :cool:

Zeldar155: Yep, forget iron! Horses is the new global blitzkrieg! Hoh4 anyone :)

jonie-dinofreak: Argentina's the last one as promised! Don't cry for Argentina! They die a worthy cause (for Khan that is!:p) to make the map look better for the Empire!

hoi2geek: Thanks! But 6 down with MANY2 MORE to go! Halsey's fleet alone have 25 more capital ships to sink on last count! :eek:

FlyingDutchie & Hax: 20" Of course! 20.1" to be more exact or 510mm... lobbing greater than one ton shells 50km away! Only such unrivaled weapon of war deserve to be named after Genghis Khan, the ultimate conqueror.
Malaysia and Korea? Oh no!! Those pitifully little countries doesn't spoil the map so much do they? Khan, the just and merciful does keep some vassal states anyway you know.

Morlak: Not sure if the ship exist yet at that time as US may not have sold the ship to Argentina yet. Maybe Mongol already sink it as a US flagged ship! :rofl: It was only a CL that I did not track!

Leonaru: Whenever I say in my heart "KhaaaaAAAAANN", it is the same Capt Kirk image that appear in my mind! Unforgettable! :D

Fireaxe888: Only for the worthy! The Great One deserves nothing less! :D

Mongol armada...bigger and better + Mexico action!

Oct 28th, 1951
More application on rocket technology!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): We have ample access to expertise on rocket technology! The Armaments Ministry proudly brings you Rocket Interceptor!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Sounds cool! It will be able to intercept anything at rocket speeds!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Next we shall develop Advance Air Transport to improve the sole division we have and open up the possibility of Air Cavalry since Choybalsan is nagging that I should work on his new cavalry.

Nov 1st, 1951
During the Mongol Armada journey back to Mediterranean, the transport fleet that is slightly lagging behind got engaged by a US carrier fleet lead by Vice Admiral Price consisting of at least 5 carriers including the latest model!

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): Holy Khan! We gotta U-turn back to save our transports!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of Khan): All turn around now to save our brothers!

1191cvbattle.jpg

The carrier and battleship groups rushed back to the flashpoint with the former reaching there first to engaged Price’s carrier fleet, the first ever for the Mongol carrier fleet! The carrier vs. carrier fleet in a dark stormy night at the Atlantic did not really result in much of a firefight due to the bad weather! But when Fleet of Khan arrives at the scene hours later, Price found his balls missing in his pants and quickly withdraw his fleet southward giving Mongol the first significant victory against a US carrier fleet using naval power!

No ships were lost in this Atlantic encounter but someone lost his balls! Mongol gained strategic victory!

1192cvposter.jpg

Nov 3rd, 1951
Five days after the discovery of Basic Rocket Interceptor, most of the current non-Turbojet Interceptor fleet got upgraded to Basic Rocket Interceptor! Less than a week!! This showcase Mongol war industry capability! But there is a problem….

1193rocketfighter.jpg

Yanjmaa (Armaments): We upgraded all our propeller fighters to Rocket technology but looks like there is a terrible drawback!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): What?!! :confused: An upgrade is always good, it can’t be going backward!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Firepower wise is ok but my problem is the operating range. Apparently our rocket engines has limited range due to their high consumption of rocket fuel! The fighters now drink fuel like horse quenching their thirst!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): How much range was lost?!!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Err…. Shave it by more than half, I think it was like 350km becoming 150km! :eek:o

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): What??!!!! Khan would have slay us where we stand if he is alive!! That kind of range can only take care of their own airbase security!

Nov 4th, 1951
Barely three weeks after the releasing of the twin Leviathans at Taranto, six new battleships forged by German H-class designs are commissioned at Genoa! Based on the H41 variant, each battleship houses 4 x twin 17” naval turrets with a displacement of 68,800 tons slightly smaller than a Yamato-class vessel and less powerful. The last two words are purely in relative to the Yamato-class as the H41 is far more powerful than any US battleships that has been fielded!

1194h41.jpg

Yanjmaa (Armaments): With this, we have our new standard of semi-modern battleships, powerful overall but do not eclipse that of our Khan-series Yamato class battleships. Six of them here to provide the bulk of the battleship needs of our navy!

Haidav (Chief of Navy): Our naval guns shall totally rule the oceans!

Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Yet more mean machines for me! Mongol sole SAG, the Fleet of Khan with so many powerful supporting ships shall be invincible!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): And these magnificent battleships shall be named after significant figures of the Mongol Empire! Battleship serial no.14 shall be named Hulagu Khan that bath Baghdad with blood and founder of Ilkhanate of Persia. No.15 & 16 are named after Genghis grandsons Baidar Khan and Kadan Khan who fought bravely in the Poland front, No. 17 is in honor of Ogedei’s son Kochu Khan who gave his life in the campaign against Song, China. No. 18 is MKS Khuden Khan, another son of Ogedei. Last but not least is No. 19 MKS Krasni Kavkaz in the honor of our first capital ship, the heavy cruiser Krasni Kavkaz we bartered from Soviet that was our pioneer naval fighting force!

Once again, the waves rolls as six powerful battleships is added to Mongol already powerful arsenal. With these addition to the two new Super-Yamatos, Mongol Fleet of KHAN has absolute no rivals.

1195h41poster.jpg

Nov 7th, 1951
Turbojet Naval Bombers researched!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): This will bring our current crop of naval bombers to have similar firepower against enemy naval ships as our ASM equipped CAS. It is a farce if the CAS which is suited for army support has better ship busting capabilities than our naval bombers.

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): A correction that is overdue!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): We shall correct this further to ensure the naval bomber firepower exceed that of our CAS by researching Improved Turbojet Naval Bomber! Messerschmitt shall continue to develop this area at blinding speed!

Dec 4th, 1951
A secret weapon breakthrough for Mongol military development!

1196turbojetcag.jpg

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Cool! This thing does not come often! I am pleased to announce that we have now the means to develop Turbojet Carrier Air Wing!

Haidav (Chief of Navy): Great! Our carriers will be able to match to that of US ones better!

Dec 6th, 1951
After much time redeploying the army back to central America from southern South America, the Mongols are all ready to roll out northward to open another front against the US!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov/Foreign Minister): Mexico lies between us and our primary target, the US heartland! Since Mexico do not like us anyway, let’s see… it says here -200 diplomatic relations, it is almost like they are on the brink of declaring war against us! :mad: ;)

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Which justifies that we take a pre-emptive action against them! :D

Luvsansara (Head of Gov/Foreign Minister): Exactly! This is waaarrrrRRRR!! :D

1197mexicowar.jpg

And with that, war is declared against president Miguel Aleman Valdes nation of Mexico! Within a few hours, his frontline troops are fleeing as half-million hordes makes their way north. Just like other central American nations before them, they have plenty of airforce divisions! In Acapulco air-base, there are 40 bomber divisions alone!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Our two Genghis Khan turbojet interceptor groups are in operation to defend against any possible Mexican incursion into our air-space! So no worries!

Dec 11th-12th, 1951
Three technologies are completed over the two days, Faculty of Atomic Research heralding Mongols into the atomic age, Improved Decimetric Radar Warning Sites and Defensive Fighter Box Doctrine!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Wow, quite a lot of researches done at this time which allows three teams to work on something new! I say we complete the sub-topics of Defensive Fighter Box doctrine by learning up Multi –altitude group doctrine, Filter Room Systems and Air Reserve Doctrine which will all boost our CAG moral and organizational levels by +15% when done!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Yes!! With all this done, ALL ace pilot skills are imparted to our flyboys!

Dec 12th, 1951
The Mongol armada has reached the Mediterranean, completed refit and consolidate all the new Super Yamato and H41 battleships into their main fleet! Now it is time to set off again!

1198mongolarmada.jpg

Haidav (Chief of Navy): Bring us glory! Especially you, Grand Admiral Luvsan! Your SAG is unrivalled with so many new battleships! You have enough firepower to sink an island beneath the waves!

Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): You shall not be disappointed! These super sized caliber naval artillery shall be put into good use! Like punching a hole on a deck of a US aircraft carrier! I promise!!

MKS Genghis Khan and MKS Choybalsan with naval attack rating of 40 is 33% more powerful than the Yamato-class Khan series of battleships! No armor, no ships can withstand a direct hit from their guns! Their firepower are… insane-like!

Dec 21st, 1951
As expected, the Mexican armed forces swarmed the Mongol staging area with tactical bombers, wave after wave!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Keep them coming, my two Genghis Khan turbojet interceptor groups are doing well to repel those weaklings! Great in numbers but inferior in skills!

1199mexicopeace.jpg

Three days later, Mexican proposes the shameful since their frontlines has been overran by the Mongol army! This is of course rejected as Mongol settles only for complete annihilation of Mexico’s identity as a nation!

Dec 26th, 1951
On this day, the Acapulco airbase housing almost 50 Mexican air division is overran by Kublai Khan Kommando Korps (KKKK) putting an end to the Mexican bomber irritation and also putting Mongol forces on the path to Mexico City. The terrain to Mexico City is rugged and full of mountain passes which actually suits the KKKK mountaineers!

Dec 27th, 1951
Finally, with the 2nd Kublai Cavalry Corps in position as well to the east, both the elite mountaineers of KKKK and traditional mounted warriors of Khan storm Mexico City from the mountain ridges surrounding the city, demolishing the defenders outright!

1200mexicocity.jpg

Lt Gen Lee Shou-hsin (KKKK): Mountain battles, just the way we like it as it embolden us!

A week later, the Calvary of 2nd Keshik Kublai Korps captured the capital of Mexico leaving Monterrey to the north as the last Mexican objective to take before Mexico crumbles. Another cavalry division, the 3rd Keshik Ogedei Korps rushes north to the last objective.
Mexico shall soon fall, and with it exposes US naked underbelly!