• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Land of Dracula is now Khan's!

Kahnmuhnism?

Good naming for the new ideology! That is more like it for Commie Khan! :p

Here's some mid-week update:

========================================================

Apr 3rd, 1947
Like Italianos, Lufwaffe bomber under-estimated Mongol air power!

612sevastopolair.jpg

Lt Gen Zhalnin (1st Defender Aviatsionnyi Korps): Foolish German! They though bombing of Sevastopol will go unpunished!

Nine Mongol interceptor air-wings ripped up the tactical bomber fleet and were soon seen heading back west!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Yes, Mongol power! :cool:

Apr 4th, 1947
The Mongols 100,000 men, half of them on horses advances into the heart of Romania! Mongol speedy calvary reached the battleground of Iasi first, halting Axis forces of a chance of defending behind the Prut River.

613strategy.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Nothing is faster than our horses! To Bucharest!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): A few Romanian divisions are heading towards Ismail to cut off our rear! But I bet we gonna reach their capital even before they realise it! Hey, why is Hungary colors on the political map same as ours??

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): It is the sign that they are hungry to give in to us again! Muahahaaaa!!! It is their destiny to be part of our empire!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Once we control all the strategic points as marked by yellow stars on the map, both nations of Romania and Bulgaria shall capitulate!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): And that shall be the beginning of the making of new master of Europe!

Apr 7th, 1947
The end is here! Within three days of crossing of the Prut river, the Keshik 2nd and 3rd Calvary Korpus arrived in strength on the outskirts of Bucharest after taking control of the Ploesti rich oilfields! The Romanian high command has miscalculated dearly for sending reinforcement along the Black Sea coast northward to cut off Mongol’s rear at Ismail but the ingenious sons of Khans has penetrated deeper and faster straight to Bucharest catching the Romanian armies off-foot!

614bucharestattack.jpg

King Mihail (Romania): The Mongols are here! I can see them from the palace gates! Where are my mighty Romanian armies?!

Horia Sima (Romanian Head of State): We send them north to stop them. You mean they are already here in the south??! :eek:

King Mihail (Romania): You incompetent fooooools!!!:mad:

With that, Romania’s future is sealed!

Nyambuu (Intel): The pathetic enemy have only one division guarding their capital, and that has already being pummeled heavily by our CAS fleet from Bulgaria.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Hah, I do not even need to commit two calvary corps to take the capital!:)

And so, Keshik 2nd Kublai Korpus were given the honors of rampaging Bucharest, its defenders destroyed totally to its last man within a day by combined land calvary and Calvary Air-Strikes combo.

615ploestiposter.jpg

Apr 8th, 1947
A day later, Bucharest is totally sacked and its population subdued by the Mongol calvary. The first European capital to be claimed by the Mongol hordes! The government of Romania already weakened before the war by territorial takeaways, simply imploded by the weight of its own incompetence.

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): We shall offer Romania an irresistible proposition! Prior to the war, Romania has been cut up like a pie and have parts given away like charity. Everyone claims part of you and you yourself is made of several principalities of different cultures like Wallachia, Transylvania and Moldor...whatever. We Mongol offer a unifying presence by keeping a lid on all these divisions permanently! Be part of the Great Mongol Empire and help us kick Hungarian ass out of Transylvania! Story of Count Dracula belongs to Romania!! :D

616annexromania.jpg

Amar (Head of State): Yeah, the blood thirsty nature of Dracula is more suited for us Mongol not Hungary. So be part of the empire and all shall live in peace! Else, you know what we can do like what we have done before seven centuries ago! ;)

With no better options, the king of Romania accepted annexation to be part of the growing and glorious Mongol empire! The first European nation to kneel upon the Khans of the steppe!

617annexedmap.jpg

BEWARN EUROPE! MONGOLS ARE HERE! THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR END! AND THIS TIME IT SHALL NOT STOP TILL THE MONGOL CALVARY BREATHES THE AIR OF THE ATLANTIC BREEZE.

clap clap clap

Nice job on the vampires, does Kahn know they hate garlic?

and Paris and Madrid, and London And Washington, And Alpha Centuari, and Sirius, and the Milky Way, and Andromeda, and the nearest parallel universe
united states canada mexico panama haiti jamaica peru
republic dominican cuba carribean

and so on, and so on.
o, cheap references. will anyone get it?

Muhahahaha! One down, so many more to go. Thankfully, otherwise the hordes would no longer be able to have fun. :D

And I second The_Frozen_1's proposal: Mongols in Space and Cavalry Space Strikes are the future!

The first European nation to kneel upon the Khans of the steppe!

Oh my ... I sincerely hope your poor Khan can bear the weight of a whole nation ... unless, of course, you actually meant "kneel before the Khan". ;)

Now to Budapest, Wien, Prag and Berlin! :cool:

and Paris and Madrid, and London And Washington, And Alpha Centuari, and Sirius, and the Milky Way, and Andromeda, and the nearest parallel universe

united states canada mexico panama haiti jamaica peru
republic dominican cuba carribean
and so on, and so on.
o, cheap references. will anyone get it?

Sure... Genghis name also known as the universal ruler is certainly ruler of the universe! muahahahaa :D

Nice job on the vampires, does Kahn know they hate garlic?

Khan wouldnt care as mongols are blood suckers without the fear of garlic! That makes Khan superior vampires. :rofl:

Next to go Bulgaria.
Oh, very soon!! See next update :p

KaiserMuffin said:
Alastair Reynold's latest Novella has Mongols in Space, Ponies and all I fuck you not!

Mongol in space.. wow weee!! CAS acronym shall stand for Calvary Astro-Strike!

And I'm glad, you don't. :D

And you're really sharp to catch my language error, you must have the brains and blood of Sokrates. ;)

And you're really sharp to catch my language error, you must have the brains and blood of Sokrates. ;)

Which proves that blood and brains are not only tasty but also serve a useful purpose.

Unfortunately Transylvania has concentrated an the "blood" part, neglecting the "brains" part. Thankfully the Mongols are there to show them how it's done properly.

Well, you're on the hard on the way of defusing the 'powderkeg of Europe' forever

Assimilation of Europe... Bulgaria!!!

Well, you're on the hard on the way of defusing the 'powderkeg of Europe' forever

Yes, that is Mongol's contribution to world peace by grabbing the problem by the bull's horns! May the people rejoice in the newfound peace! ;)
More 'problem' fixed in this update......

=========================================================

Apr 15th, 1947
Mongol vaunted CAS fleet unleash its air campaign against Hungary!

618debrecen.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Holy Khan!! :eek: Looks like the entire Hungarian army happen to be on home-leave at this time! Those mama-boys must be home-sick! Look at all that masses of their army in their homeland!

Nyambuu (Intel) : They got to be more than 20 divisions alone in Debrecen and they are spreading out to cross into our new Romanian borders!:eek:

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Nail ‘em where you can Ulanhu! I have only 10 divisions with me to take Hungary and defend Romanian borders. Our 20-division strong southern army group by FM Lyibangryyan is still occupied by Bulgarian and Greek campaign.

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Our army is certainly streeeeeetched! It all falls on the CAS air group to counter this imbalance!

Apr 17th, 1947
With Romanian lands part of the empire, new ships can be deployed in the naval-base of Tulcea in the Black Sea.

619tulceadeploy.jpg

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): We will soon have ships operating in the Black Sea and Mediterranean! Conquest of Europe can now be made from sea as well!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): That certainly opens up our options!

Apr 18th - 20th, 1947
The CAS fleet work overtime to engage the so many Hungarian army divisions that is threatening to spill over the new Romanian borders of the empire! At one point, 15 CAS Air-wings could be engaging up to 7 enemy divisions, pulverizing them completely from air!

620cas.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Gimme a week and we’ll give you a Hungarian casualty of more than a 100,000 men! :D

Hungarian army advance into Transylvania region marches into death as CAS fleet pounded them from above! Heavily outnumbered on the ground, the Mongols still manage to hold the Hungarians at bay!

Apr 19th, 1947
Further south in former Greek lands, the Mongols side step the Italians at Salonika where they had dug in at the former Macedonian fortifications and surrounded them completely before assaulting.

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Armija):Let’s teach these campers that old fortifications are not a safe place to hold! It is actually more deadly because it gives the false illusion that your defensive position is strong when we’re gonna slice it through like butter!

Lt Gen Kuliev (3rd Korps): Finally I get to use my Fortress Buster skill after 10 years of battles!! :p

621salonika.jpg

From all sides except the sea, the Salonikan Front becomes a bloodbath for 60,000 Italians!

Further up northwest, a Soviet mountain unit took the Macedonian city of Skopje 2 days later on the 21st, completing the conquest of the last piece of Bulgaria!

The inevitable...
622posterfall.jpg

April 21st, 1947
The fall of Skopje pave the way open for the annexation of Bulgaria! Bulgaria, once a vassal of the Mongol Golden Horde Khanate shall lose its sovereignty and return wholly into the fold of the empire!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Oh yes!! Another European nation under our growing collection! Muahahahaa!!

Amar (Head of State): Hitler is losing allies by the fortnight! Soon he will find himself fighting alone against the might of the Mongol empire and the insignificant UK alliance!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): I declare Bulgaria ANNEXED in the name of Khan!!

623annexbulgaria.jpg

With the imposing burly Mongolian warriors in the conference room venue on the surrender of Bulgarian people, the Bulgarian Prime Minister Georgi Kioseivanov quickly sign off the ‘consolidation’ of his nation with that of Mongolia for fear that he gets eaten up alive by his Mongolian minders! With the stroke of a pen, Bulgaria cease from existence!

624annexmap.jpg

With that, the cancer originating from the heart of Asia steppe has further spread and entrench itself in the Europe continent! Mongols have secure a large chunk of eastern Europe! The doorway to the rest of Europe is wide open! With a total invasion force of 300,000 men Europe will be sleepless! The 300,000 says… THIS IS MONGOL!!!!!

Balkans are quite open. And once they are secure, Central and Western Europe shan't have a chance... onwards to Berlin! :cool:
The war might be over by Christmas!:D
For the Germans! :D

The fall of Skopje pave the way open for the annexation of Bulgaria! Bulgaria, once a vassal of the Mongol Golden Horde Khanate shall lose its sovereignty and return wholly into the fold of the empire!

It wasn't quite the same Bulgaria actuallly but I guess, nevermind. :D

It wasn't quite the same Bulgaria actuallly but I guess, nevermind. :D

History is written by the winner. So get used to Mongol History of the World. :D

Good progress, Thundergate! Though I was a bit surprised to see that you have also catured Hungary ... until I realized that you share the colour with them.

Well, hopefully we will see this rectified in the next update.