• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a doubt, When does the peace economy event ends for the US? I've already entered war with Japan but I still cant produce any infantry or tanks or no airforce.

Thanks in advance.

Me and a friend is having a problem. We both have Armageddon 1.2. Installed with both the same version of the mod. But when we try to connect and play it always say our version is incorrect. Please help. We are desperate to play this mod. Thanks

Noob points and questions

Apologies if some of these have been raised already, but i don't have the time to wade through this entire thread - that being said, is there a WiF dedicated site anywhere? I haven't been able to find one.
Anyway, I've been playing as Germany on Normal/Normal, and it's May 1940. I have to admit that this is by far the hardest mod i've ever played. Poland actually gave me a hard time - the AI is startlingly aggressive. I've had incessant amphibious attacks on the Baltic coast from the UK, and France regularly launches 50+ divisions at Freiburg. I've played TRP, so the lengthened combat times didn't come as so much of a shock, however, I do think that the allies are somewhat overpowered. A sneak peek behind the fog of war reveals that UK has over 100 divisions, including 10 medium armour - that's bigger than the Wehrmacht. France has 130+, Belgium another 35. In short, I can't see the invasion of France ending happily. God help us when it's time for Barbarossa (if I ever get that far.) I've taken Denmark, but Norway is out of the question. I have 108 divisions, including 8 armour, and it's just not enough. The German industrial base is just too small. Am i doing something wrong, or am i just generally crap??:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Locked by request of Fernando Torres. Please use the appropriate thread in the WIF sub-Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.