• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
the soviet division are immortal in the battle i dont know why omsk division is not moving as i play russia fix this please i love this mod you have now secreen shonts with date battle and division dmg

the soviet division are immortal in the battle i dont know why omsk division is not moving as i play russia fix this please i love this mod you have now secreen shonts with date battle and division dmg
Decided to test things out and realized that for some reason that tends to happen. Movement-wise, the units starts moving once they are strat-deployed once, but the reason why they aren't dealing or suffering damage is something I can't explain on the spot. For some reason some modifiers have been nullified and can't allow any movement.

Genuinely don't know what's up with that, looked in the Scenario files, the Tech ones in case it was a technology issue, and then the Units files with the og stats for each new upgrade. Dunno what to say, it's not a bug I'm still studying to find a solution to.

Decided to test things out and realized that for some reason that tends to happen. Movement-wise, the units starts moving once they are strat-deployed once, but the reason why they aren't dealing or suffering damage is something I can't explain on the spot. For some reason some modifiers have been nullified and can't allow any movement.

Genuinely don't know what's up with that, looked in the Scenario files, the Tech ones in case it was a technology issue, and then the Units files with the og stats for each new upgrade. Dunno what to say, it's not a bug I'm still studying to find a solution to.
Would love to give you an accurate answer to that but my scenario editing skills suck haha. But I actually believe those immortal-army issues are due to stuff found on the .inc files of countries.

A month or two ago I was toying around with Kaiserreich to make a custom battlescenario, but while creating new OOBs for countries I noticed that I messed up something, they were immortal, no losses endured no matter what. I managed to fix that but, I can't remember how, but I can suggest you to look at the IDs of the armies and divisions you make for the country in question.

I hope this is helpful, sadly I can't remember how I fixed it up.

Edit; I think it had to do with the type and ID of military units, that's all I can remember​

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Ok, time for some good news! Managed to find a fix for the Divisions-related issues and I'll get a proper 'hotfix' prepped quite soon. A bit after, I will also drop a sneak-peek of Japan since it will receive a major rework where it will go many ways (OG Kaiserreich ones, 'Liberal Empire', Blessed SocDem Empire, Radical/Syndicalist/Totalist Routes, and finally an infamous NatPop route) and... China? Yes, I'm going to give a face-lift to what is already there and go a middle path to keep up with some of the old KR lore and the new one. After all, some Chinese Generals shouldn't be around and... new ambitious ones could take care of some new cliques~.

• 4Like
Reactions:
1.05 'From the Danube to the Yangtze'
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qgcsgd08pbwf27/UneasyPeace1.05.rar?dl=0
Changelog 1.05:
Fixed:
-Numerous Bugs;

--Starting Troops-related issues should be fixed now;
--Events with wrong tags have been patched up;
Added/Changed:
-China's Timeline has been reworked to feel closer to current Kaiserreich; Yet there is a AH path to set up a completely different scenario which can benefit some factions and hurt others;
-Fixed a few 'too realist' elections in some countries which didn't factor the Weltkrieg's German Victory;
-Interventions for both Italian Civil War and Russian Civil War have returned;
Planned for the next Big Update:
-1933 and 1936 Scenarios;
-Fit KR events with proper tags and ministers (mostly complete);
-Write a few alternative Scenarios (right now only Japan has a mostly fleshed out rework tied to the Niigata Revolts);

Please, do report any bugs you may find. Feedback is always welcome.

EDIT: Patch 1.05.1 (Solving Events issues with ICW): https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...d-tgc-kr-fusion.1085918/page-11#post-28179467

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions:
The return of the king
It took more weeks than expected, and mostly because I'm relying a lot on my wifi to upload this kind of stuff so... it's tough, but still feasible.

I will soon upload the Japan preview on the new paths.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Tiny suggestion:
Maybe add as an event trigger the following: event = 9639, to the event 9651 (Italian Civil War - Federation Victory)
Since without that line the event can and will trigger even when there's no civil war in 1920. I just had it happen. :p

It's nice to see this mod is still alive and doing well. ^^​

• 1Like
Reactions:
Tiny suggestion:
Maybe add as an event trigger the following: event = 9639, to the event 9651 (Italian Civil War - Federation Victory)
Since without that line the event can and will trigger even when there's no civil war in 1920. I just had it happen. :p

It's nice to see this mod is still alive and doing well. ^^​
Patched files are here.

Instructions to Install them:
1) ICW.txt goes in UneasyPeace/db/events/Kaiserreich/Interwar/Civil Wars;
2) ITA-Elections goes in UneasyPeace/db/events/Kaiserreich/Interwar/Elections;

Attachments

• ICW.txt
    20,3 KB · Views: 0
  • ITA-Elections.txt
    22,6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
What directories do you use for the events so I can use the DHEC cheats?
Folders or 'event.txt' file where to enable said files?

For the first is:
UneasyPeace\db\events\Kaiserreich\Interwar\Elections (However the Cheats files are already there, so it's a matter of 'enabling them')
The second is:
UneasyPeace\db\1914_events

Fantastic mod. Is this still being worked on?

I could likely get into this mod. My only issue with KR was that it STARTED in an alt history. Now it looks like you're going to add all those possibilities to a mod with a historic start. I'd like that a lot.