• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gul Brown said:
The Charge Into The Abyss

Battlefields old and new, Europe scarred, Humanity lost and ideologies clashing again. From rolling fields to sandy beaches, vast forests and barren frozen wildernesses...conflict has reached all regions of our world and killed humans of all backgrounds.
Once cannot begin to measure the losses of this war, not just for Britain bit for the world. Who knows how many millions have died? Citizens and Soldiers alike have fell, cities decimated and countries have vanished into nothing more than memory...it is needless to say morale is fragile. Our once sworn enemies the Germans are now our Allies as we push on into the heart of the Soviet beast. Many more will die needlessly in a war that could..no should have been avoided...now we stare into the abyss...about to push further into the heart of the Soviet Union we are about to pass the point of no return, perhaps we are setting ourselves up for an utter collapse as we march upon Moscow and try and bring this hell to an end. Although it wont be over will it? The axis will remain and they shall have to be dealt with, the country of Canada is now merely a province of the USA and we are helpless to free her people from occupation.
After so much of this, you begin to ask yourself....what is a victory? Is winning a mere battle in a far away land a victory? Is Liberating Italy a victory? One victory seems to pose more questions and more questions seem to lead to defeats and despair.
Perhaps...perhaps we gain nothing in this war...
Perhaps....we just lose our Humanity.

Very poetic - a very good turn of phrase.

Your advances are stong and decisvie also!

Is your dissent from releasing puppets?

therev said:
I agree, this is written very well. All though you did spell decryption wrong after the first picture...

Your advances are stong and decisvie also!

Is your dissent from releasing puppets?

Thank you very much,

Yeah my dissent was from liberating some nations at the start although i am constantly lowering it.

wilegfass said:
I agree, this is written very well. All though you did spell decryption wrong after the first picture...

Thank you to, although damit the one time i dont use a spellcheck. I will correct the error.

wilegfass said:
hehe... I never us spellchack but usly me spelzs all rizte. :D

:rofl:

yoor spelung ihs grate.

Anyway, i fixed it. Thanks for reading!

No, thank you for spreading democracy to the world while still making a very interesting aar.

interesting. what brought the allies into this war was Poland's refusal to give up Danzig. How fitting that the Brits didnt give it back to them after creating poland again. :rofl:

great aar..

Drewby said:
interesting. what brought the allies into this war was Poland's refusal to give up Danzig. How fitting that the Brits didnt give it back to them after creating poland again. :rofl:

great aar..
Poland looks naked. :wacko:

Snake IV said:
Poland looks naked. :wacko:

You want Poland restored to her former glory?

Gul Brown said:
You want Poland restored to her former glory?
Danzig and Lvov is polish cities, but the rest wouldn't be fair to Belarus and Ukraine.

But on the other hand you might argue that greater Poland would be of more use than Ukraine and Belarus. :p

Snake IV said:
Danzig and Lvov is polish cities, but the rest wouldn't be fair to Belarus and Ukraine.

But on the other hand you might argue that greater Poland would be of more use than Ukraine and Belarus. :p

hmm, you know i will have to think about releasing nations in the Soviet Union.

boom said:
Release Ukraine. Best Nation to release in the Soviets.

Nice update aswell.

If that region were to fall to the Allies it would be a decisive blow to the Soviets. I will definently release the Ukraine.

Yeah Ukraine FTW! Freedom for everyone! :D

I just realized you might not be able to get Southern Ukraine. The French/Yugo force is takeing the south. If you try to block them, your forces will be too thin. Therefore you can not get to Ukraine at all.

Well. Thats a problem imo.

boom said:
I just realized you might not be able to get Southern Ukraine. The French/Yugo force is takeing the south. If you try to block them, your forces will be too thin. Therefore you can not get to Ukraine at all.

Well. Thats a problem imo.

.....thats a very good point that had'nt come to mind. It would'nt be a disaster though, it would damage the Soviets big time and help protect Persia. Pity though.

hey guys i thought i should give you a quick update on the situation. I have moved into university accomodation and ths have been unable to update or post here at all. This weekend i am heading home for a visit and you are all guaranteed an update then.

Thanks for reading.

Gul Brown said:
hey guys i thought i should give you a quick update on the situation. I have moved into university accomodation and ths have been unable to update or post here at all. This weekend i am heading home for a visit and you are all guaranteed an update then.

Thanks for reading.

Real Life is #1!!!!

Good luck at school, have fun.

thanks boom, it is really weird signing in here on campus. The age of the AAR is reflected in the ammount of delays it has suffered. In a weird way this AAR has been constant while a bunch of things have been changing in my life!

As i said i will update at the weekend -that i guarantee, thanks for reading everyone...and yes i will say it again...the Ultimate War has a long way to go.