• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh my God! (Sorry to religious people becouse I used the lords name in vain, but i had too) Ming must be really big now, they are allways big in my games, and now they took all of Japan. And this could only be me, but isn't Japans provinces kinda rich on manpower AND cash or am i just amaging that up?: :wacko:

Ming inheriting Japan happens alot in my game too, it's really weird / annoying.

The truce with the Ottoman Empire has ran out. We declare war again. Their armies are soon beaten and we start sieging Anatolia and Thrace. Venice immediately joins the war, hoping to "liberate" Athens. Morea is already in their possession. They destroy the Ottoman Navies in seconds, thus we can now cross the Straits of Marmara and send more men to siege Ottoman holdings on Balkans.

EU320080114202651EU.jpg

The Ottomans somehow managed to gather 12 000 men which try to counter-attack our troops in the previously occupied Constantinople. They lost badly. They retreat to Austria, but this isn't tolerated by the Habsburgs and thus, a war is declared on Ottoman Empire. The Austrians just had to finish their "crusade" for destroying the Ottomans.

EU320080114203404EU.jpg

Our king dies in a battle in Austria and it is unclear whether it was an Austrian assassin or a bullet from an Ottoman Soldier.
The new king is rather inexperienced, but we have our hopes up for him.

newmonarchyia.jpg

Austria peaces with the Ottomans, as we have all their provinces under control and Venice took Athens just a bit earlier on, they only demanded some core removals. They could have at least helped us and demand some nations to be released...

AusoOEpeace.jpg

We keep trying to peace with the Ottomans, demanding all of Anatolia, Hum and Janina for ourselves and to make them release the other Balkan provinces as sovereign states. Hum and Janina because Bosnia already exists and Janina doesn't belong to anyone. They decline every time.

Now, the poor Ottomans are attacked by their own vassal, Bosnia. This surely means an end for their dynasty.

We suddenly remember what we have forgotten to add to the peace demands: Vassalisation! Of course they couldn't accept it before we offer that too... We did leave Hum out but the province was worth 8% of warscore so doubt it made much of a difference...

EU320080114204217EU.jpg

Hooray for the Emir of Anatolia and the Sultan of Ottoman and Khorasan Empires. In 10 years Constantinople will have fallen to our hands. Celebrations were held all over Persia and Arabia for this.

As we now have a rather useless province of Janina, we decide to help out poor Ethiopian friends once again. Let them form the Third Rome, they deserve it.

EU320080114204823EU.jpg

Excellent war against the Ottomans really.

As it is, our borders are very secured everywhere - except in the north. In the east we have Timurid Empire, our loyal ally and trusted friend, in the west we have Austria and the relations to them are excellent. No troubles are excepted of them, in the south we have Ethiopia and Swahili, both rather weak and the other is allied to us, no problems then. But int he north we have the Russian Alliance and Polish-Lithuania, both very strong economically and militarily, we can only hope they aren't interested of us for some time.

musarmies.png

As you can see the Russian armies near our borders aren't the smallest possible, more likely the opposite. There's more of them, one stack in every province which shares border with us. They don't have these stacks on other borders. Either they are very scared of us or they are planning on something...

But now we need to start improving our influence in the east. We decided to guarantee the independence of every single state in India, we hope this'll get us involved in a profitable war.

Suddenly, something unexpected happened. Polish-Lithuania, together with Denmark and Mazovia, declares war on Muscowy. We ponder the situation for some time and decide it's for our best interests to get involved. We move our troops toward their borders and lay claim on Azow, one of their more profitable provinces in Crimea.

fabclaimsmus.jpg

We declare war. The begin goes well, and there's not really any Russian armies in the south as they are fighting in Lithuania. They do however have rather large armies in Siberia which take over our holdings in Kazan, but which are soon pushed westwards by the fast advancing Timurid Army. We take over the Kazan holdings of Tver, Muscowy's trusted ally. They offer us peace willing to give up their prosperous gold mines. We accept this.

EU320080116180740EU.jpg

Meanwhile some rogue troops of Muscowy have invaded 3/5s of Golden Horde's territories. We send our trusted cavalry to drive them away. This is done easily with the Timurids advancing through the same steppes with their massive armies.

Meanwhile, Ming is on again and declares war on Bihari alliance. We decline their offer to join the war, if we hadn't been in a war already we might have even accepted it. In the end the war ends to white peace which is good for us.

mingguarantee.jpg

The war on Russians is going better than excepted. We are at the gates of Moscow and the Mongols have take over Siberia. Polish-Lithuania makes a white peace which means we will be getting more Russians to fight. Not so good so we decide to try a peace.

EU320080116182005EU.jpg

Surprisingly they accepted. It gave Muscowy's Crimean holdings for us and Mordvar, formerly owned by Golden Horde, for the Timurid Empire. The north seems more secured - for now.

EU320080116182103EU.jpg

Right after the peace our military masterminds introduce gunpowder weapons for our armies, which we however won't be using yet on larger scale.

newtroops.jpg

Meanwhile our allies in Bulgaria end up in a union under the Habsburg Austria, we can only hope this won't give them any more power over the Balkans.

Thanks to our expansions lately, we have became one of the wealthiest nations in the world. This is good, but we fear it might also bring mote enemies as well as friends. People have started to be interested of the east, the French sailed the Red Sea lately and we hope they are here with peaceful minds.

ledgerkhoras.jpg

Last edited:
What is the tech difference between you and France like?

stnylan said:
What is the tech difference between you and France like?

Quite massive difference actually:

Code:
                      Land    Naval    Trade       Government       Production   
France:               13        14       13            15                13
Khorasan:             10         3        4             4                 3

Although I am rich and big now, I've only been that less than 50 years, so it's no wonder France is quite a lot ahead of me, not to mention the differences in tech modifiers.
I am quite hopeful that there won't be a war between me and France in the future, but you never know. I only hope I can get Westernization event soon (changes Muslims to Eastern group though) so I could have at least some chances of competing with the major European powers. Now I can only rely on Austria not being aggressive and Europeans not wanting a share of India. Eastern Europeans I can still beat if I'm lucky.

Well, so long as you can keep the Land gap from being too massive...

Now that RMuscowy is weakened, others try to use this as their advantage. Both Sibir and Venice declare war on the Russians. Sibir soon signs a white peace with them and Venice after holding Liguria for some years.

We managed to convert Zaporozhia and Azow in Crimea to the true faith. Also Mecca and rest of Georgia was converted. We have started introducing Shiite to Anatolia.

Ming declares war against Bihar once again, resulting in a white peace.

We get a series of monarchs which all ruled less than a year.

mahmud.jpg

king2.jpg

abu4.jpg

Rest of Arabia was also successfully integrated to our Empire.

EU320080116183403EU.jpg

World Overview: Europe and the New World​

North American coast is successfully occupied by European states. Central America and the Caribbean are just being colonised. France has occupied all of South America apart from one single port from Spain in series of wars.

EU320080116205010EU.jpg

EU320080116205015EU.jpg

EU320080116205019EU.jpg

EUmap2.png

Sorry for the quality of European "map", next time will try to get the peaces fit together better, but it should give you the overall picture.

The British Isles remain stable and calm. England hasn't been in any wars for decades. Denmark has finished it's domination of Scandinavia apart from the few Burgundian holdings there. The gray spot south of Mecklenburg is also Denmark, their German holdings. Are consisting western Brandenburg, all of Saxony and northern Bohemia. My guess is that Mecklenburg will follow soon.
They are allied with Poland and Lithuania.
Poland and Lithuania are now separated and have remained in peace for surprisingly long considering their location and relations with the neighbors.

France has attacked Iberia in series of wars and done pretty well, shrinking Castille to a shadow what they used to be. They have now gone to war with Burgundy and have the upper hand. Venice used this as an advantage and also declared war on Burgundy, taking over Southern Italy.

(Right after writing this Austria went to war with Polish-Lithuanian-Danish Alliance. Interesting to see where this leads to.)

The Three Stooges by the sound of things :)

Kazmir said:
I have a dream. A dream of a united Arabia, united world of Islam! All turned to the Shia denomination, all under my rule!

Just read your AAR. Good luck with the dream. :cool:

Fijj said:
sorry, but I need a update.

I will update next Thursday. Maybe Wednesday already, I have been busy lately but I have already played a session forward from the last update.

rcduggan said:
what's the light blue in Anatolia?

Ak Kyuounlou (yes I cannot spell it...) and Khorasan, not sure which blue you mean.