• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aye, it was completely my mistake.

As for the mission,

Mission 3, Proposal 1 by Jeray: Jeray, De Chatllion and Audren

Approved: Jeray
Rejected: De Chat, AsdfeZxcas, Audren, Panzer, Aedan, Falc

Our next proposal is from @Falc

(Once again sorry for the mistake)

that's more like it.

APPROVE

Approve

Approve

Mission 3 Proposal 2 by Falc: AsdfeZxcas, Audren, De Chatllion

Approved: Panzer, Audren, De Chatllion, Jeray, AsdfeZxcas

Rejected: Aedan, Falc

The mission was a Success and the game was won by the Resistance. Congratulations to all Resistance members, pat yourselves on the back for a flawless victory. For one last thing, I welcome everyone to speculate who the traitors were before I reveal them. Traitors, if you wish to join in, make sure not to be too obvious;).

(And to Panzer, if you ever feel bad for your GMing last game, just look at this one.:p)

Huzzah!

Aedan, Falc, and Panzer are my picks for the 3 spies. Could be Jeray though. If Jeray is a spy, he blew the game on round 2.

Quite sure about Panzer and Aedan almost from the beginning of the game. I don't know between Jeray and Falc... I think I choose Falc because he didn't have any choice in the last team proposal.

By the other way it wasn't a bad GMing at all BlackCrown, you're being too hard with yourself.

Traitors, if you wish to join in, make sure not to be too obvious;).

It was DeChat! He was on all three missions and didn't sabotage any. No doubt trying to build trust! No one would dare accuse him now. What a dastardly plan by DeChat, and we've all been fooled!

(And to Panzer, if you ever feel bad for your GMing last game, just look at this one.:p)

:D Well actually, you know, considering this is I think only your second resistance game ever? At least here, and first time GMing I think I agree with DeChat, you did pretty well! No major messups that affected gameplay.

I do maintain that I have the prettiest first pages and will forever be proud of those though. (If anyone has a tip on how to make Diplomacy updates look remotely good let me know :( )

Yeah, I don't really buy jeray being a spy. Pretty sure it's Aedan, Falc, Panzer

Now for some endgame analysis:

Resistance MVP: Lady Luck, for granting us a clean round 1 team. We just had to wake up and smell the coffee to win.

Spy MVP: Falc, for a valiant effort in attempting to distance the spies from eachother. Sadly, it didn't make a difference.

Best moment: Panzer pointing out the flaws in Aedan's logic, then turning around and using that logic against Cody.

---

Overall, it was a rough game to be a spy, for reasons outside of their control. After round 1 they were forced to either attach themselves to the team or discredit it. They tried the latter, but the former might not have worked better. A goody Stalingrad ensued.

I'd say it was a good game, fine GMing. I also believe my win percentage is above Panzer's again:D.

From my point of view, my mistake in round 1 basically cost us the game.

I wanted to propose myself and Jeray, and I think that sinc it was the third proposal there was a good chance of it getting accepted. I sabotage and we're in a good spot. But since I was forced to reject it since I had to own up to my mistake...

From my point of view, my mistake in round 1 basically cost us the game.

I wanted to propose myself and Jeray, and I think that sinc it was the third proposal there was a good chance of it getting accepted. I sabotage and we're in a good spot. But since I was forced to reject it since I had to own up to my mistake...

And why did you reject the first proposal? You were part of the team, It was a nice chance to sabotage making Cody and me suspicious for accepting the team.