• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
some info from the manual

Allies
From the red alert manuall; base of operations headquarters, unified opertions, London,northern theater, Oslo southern theater, Madrid.
We can use it as military build up in 1946/47 when ww2 starts..maybe

miltary strength: Enlisted forces about 3.4 milion. Non-regualr forces, including guerrila and resistance forces, about 1.7 million.
Armament classified per DEFCOM dokument 177.4 alied defense regulations.

Soviet
Military strength;
Enlisted forces exeed 14 millions. Non- regular forces, including police and NKVD, about 7 millions. What would that be in soviet divisions in 1946

Base of opertions; Entire EuroAsian peninsula. command posts indentifed in Moscow, kiev, Stalingrad, Khartoum, Karachi, Da Nang.

----------
About amour and subs let the allied nations AL dont let Germany,UK, France and USA start to research subs before 1948. medium Armour from 1947 but have not before 1949. Uk can have ww1 subs only until 1948ca.

Soviet can build battleships and that stuff before 1949 maybe. I would let them have some destroyer models from 1947.

time line suggestion.
1940 Clashes between communist and democrats starts. A warlike situations starts and 1942 democrats win by supports from allies soviets convoys blocked. More tensions between allies and the soviet-union.
I suppose we cant use Kane since they have gone away from that.

Last edited:
RA1
63921252.png

ra952010053120554593.png

possible TT for soviets! What was his name again?

ra952010053120562593.png

battle event picture or an event picture.

Picture of Tanya a god one!

ra1tanya.png

Advance on Germany!
ra952010053120511560.png

battle event
targeting.png

possible land TT
stavros.png

Gearing up for war picture;

ra952010053121163064.png

Soviets attack poland event picture
sovietwaronpoland.png

or
sovietwaronpoland2.png

Allies
allies.png

Switzerland/Iceland - What do you guys think?

http://img227.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img227/3223/swissarmy22.jpg&via=mupload
Switzerland is neutral the first year of the war but if Soviet comes to close they really for the Allies we can have a event for that. Iceland is neutral but there is an event that the allies push Iceland to accept allied bases and they joins the allies.
Finland is a port of Comintern I think.

a bounce of pictures
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xu47mr

Last edited:
right I know it against the rules to say so but...what about the "Experiment"?

right I know it against the rules to say so but...what about the "Experiment"?

Is this about those ants again??:D

EDIT - After I remembered what you meant (does it have to do with soviet 01?) I say an event. Probably will give dissent and some kind of bonus - not sure what.

- Lighthearter

Last edited:
You mean the... thing they talk about during the first Soviet briefing? When Nadia and Gradenko argue?

yes that one....it's never used in the game so i don't think we could inculde it but...

The ants will be cool.

Yeah, there's a good news. I've downloaded RA2 and RA3U:) and am now playing them:D

Yeah, there's a good news. I've downloaded RA2 and RA3U:) and am now playing them:D

You mustn't give your money to evil EA! Don't buy CnCRA3 or any other CnC games made by EA! :mad:

Last edited:
True EA RUINED Command and Conquer. I miss Westwood :(.

call me a heretic but I liked the games that EA made.

Like Red alert 2..Yuri revenge...I haven't played RA3 but I'm planning to. and yes, i'm willing to pay for it.