• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck2_1.jpg

While I appreciated my brother's honesty about the matter, banishing him from the realm seemed rather necessary...

is it cuz your capital is in wales and you don't own Paris?

My Persian Catholic noble has married an Egyptian Shiite that looks just like him! We're not even ten years into the game from a 1066 start and already over 1/3 of my court is either Sunni or Shiite.

2012-02-19_00003.jpg

EDIT: Have to add in where Duke Raoul of Tunis attacks Paris from the north. Notice my Duchy of Sardinia right next door. And yes, these two screenshots are from the same game.

2012-02-19_00006.jpg

Last edited:
Uggh my save files from 1.2 got corrupted so I can't post up the amusing 40,000 Ilkhanate troops just standing around Marrakesh in my Maghreb Catholic Kingdom of Mauritania & Africa, and the Poland conquering the Arctic Circle.

Here is the image from my new game I thought was odd, note: I just loaded up as the H.R.E I didn't actually do this. Also Denmark currently has an invasion Cassus beli on Sweden, and before I forgot to save conquers it sometime in April 1111

WtfImperialNorway.jpg

Good call. If Prussia keeps rebelling against me, I'll have to go for that eventually.

Edit: Found another screenshot.
ck2_321.jpg

Bulgar going nuts all over Scandinavia. The red in southern Norway is England (which has a Norwegian king). Also note the little Swedish enclave sanwiched between Poland and Vitebsk.

Oooooh! Right in the LAPPLAND! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0cZY7ef_mk

BEHOLD! Konstantinos Komnenus!

2012-02-20_00001.jpg

Not quite what you were expecting? He's a racially Egyptian Grey Eminence drooling imbecile Bogomilist serving under the Irish Catholic drooling imbecile King of Egypt. We can't afford to discriminate in Egypt, and he is more than qualified to be my Chancellor and represent me to the Pope in Rome.

Last edited:
I apparently forgot to take a screenshot, but Hungary managed to grow about eight times in size within the first 30 years. I also had a game where the Queen of Poland married the heir to Croatia, so their daughter became Queen of both countries (naming them both Poland despite inheriting Croatia first). THEN the Queen of Poland/Croatia married the King of Hungary, setting up another merger...until the King was overthrown by his brother.

ck2_2.jpg

If you cant read it: "Duke Gottfried of Upper Lorraine has called Baron Siegmund of Sansepolcro into the Burgandian War for Baron Siegmund's claim on Upper Lorraine"

I'm fighting a war to give a baron of mine the claims he has against his brother, so what does he do? Agrees to aid his brother in a war against his own claims :confused:

Last edited:
i much prefer it when people EXPLAIN the pic